Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    I’ve been told that the snake is off to Italy. I haven’t read this in the press but the person who told me is involved with the snake in a non football capacity. 
    16/1 on Bet Victor 
    Just tried to have 30 quid on it and it made me max bet 10 quid and then knocked it into 7/1 hahaha
  • Options
    I’ve been told that the snake is off to Italy. I haven’t read this in the press but the person who told me is involved with the snake in a non football capacity. 

Can't see that.  For someone who doesn't 'enjoy' football but treats it like a job, he wouldn't get much job satisfaction playing against Italian defenders.  They wouldn't take his wind-up style nonsense for a second.
  • Options
    Too much of a coward for Italy wouldn’t last 5 minutes.
    He would be in tears every match day with the racism over there.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Can't see that.  For someone who doesn't 'enjoy' football but treats it like a job, he wouldn't get much job satisfaction playing against Italian defenders.  They wouldn't take his wind-up style nonsense for a second.
    He will be too busy counting his euro’s and going to the beach to flirt with woman to care
  • Options
    Missed It said:

He will be too busy counting his euro’s and going to the beach to flirt with woman to care

It's hard to look cool hobbling about on crutches!
  • Options
    He's not even the best Taylor we have had in the team.

• Options
    He's not even the best Taylor we have had in the team.

Taylor Maloney is obviously  :D
  • Options
    When can we take this thread down??? It really offends my eyes! Like nails down a blackboard! 
  • Options
    Just saw him in Sainsbury’s at Charlton Riverside. A few months ago I would have smiled at him and given him the thumbs up. Today I just glared at him...don’t think he noticed though. Hero to zero in my eyes. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm surprised it's not been announced where he's going yet
  • Options
    Probably keeping quiet until the season has been completed 
  • Options
    Just saw him in Sainsbury’s at Charlton Riverside. A few months ago I would have smiled at him and given him the thumbs up. Today I just glared at him...don’t think he noticed though. Hero to zero in my eyes. 
    What was he doing there? Nowhere near where he lives
  • Options
    Should have given him a two footed tackle and ruined his “once in a lifetime transfer"
    I see you're a Millwall fan?
  • Options
    Probably waiting La Liga to finish so Barca and Real can scap over him...
  • Options
    Shouldn't that be on the jokes thread?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Should have given him a two footed tackle and ruined his “once in a lifetime transfer"
    I see you're a Millwall fan?
    Yeah, I’ve just been going to Charlton for 38 years because I couldn’t work out where millwall’s ground was.   Well pleased with Fridays result though. 
    That does sound about right for the intelligence of the average Millwall fan :wink:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m not, he doesn’t need to rush the decision and some clubs will be waiting to see what league they’re in next season before they decide whether to make an offer.
  • Options
    can see your point, however he's then played a fairly dangerous game in my opinion with his recent actions if he doesn't already have a move lined up and a deal agreed. pretty sure a few would've been put off by his effective 'strike' plus he might not grab the sort of life changing salary he might've been expecting 6 months ago.

obviously I'm sure he'll earn more than we were offering, but who knows.....say Varney and Barclay come in during the close season and dropped a massive contract in front of him after we stay up, what would peoples thoughts about him be then ?!?!
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    can see your point, however he's then played a fairly dangerous game in my opinion with his recent actions if he doesn't already have a move lined up and a deal agreed. pretty sure a few would've been put off by his effective 'strike' plus he might not grab the sort of life changing salary he might've been expecting 6 months ago.

obviously I'm sure he'll earn more than we were offering, but who knows.....say Varney and Barclay come in during the close season and dropped a massive contract in front of him after we stay up, what would peoples thoughts about him be then ?!?!
    He can fuck off. Would you welcome your mrs back after she's sacked you off to try get an upgrade and failed?
    Agree. Wouldn’t want him back now...even if he offered to play for free. 
  • Options

I rather think that he has well and truly burnt his bridges - he didn't want to be here when we needed him most so why should he reap the potential benefits resulting from the efforts of those that were prepared to stay and fight for the cause?

I very much doubt it would happen anyway - LB and the players wouldn't have him and allowing him to return would only serve to undermine the team ethos.
  • Options
    Is he entitled to his own song at the Valley now, or do we simply adapt the Parker song to 'Two greedy bstds'?
  • Options
    to clarify, I'm very much in the 'he can do one' camp, however was just playing devils advocate as I bet there will be those that would have him back.

Will be interested to see where he does end up now