Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer and Steve Gallen at Bromley Addicks 6th Sept. 7.30-9pm. (Now Members Only)

Comments

• Options
    Ferryman said:

By an unusual quirk of fate I am doing an assignment in the Wetherspoon pub down the road. Fully intended to do it at lunchtime but tempted to do it in the evening and pop along for this. What's the parking restrictions like being it's near a train station?

Street parking fine after 6.30
    You get a fine after 6.30?
    Oi !

I did that one days ago !
  • Options
    Be aware that we have had to make this meeting MEMBERS ONLY due to the fact that we have just been informed that there is a maximum of 100 people allowed. If you are not a member you won’t get in, sorry .
  • Options
    wwtone said:

Be aware that we have had to make this meeting MEMBERS ONLY due to the fact that we have just been informed that there is a maximum of 100 people allowed. If you are not a member you won’t get in, sorry .

Boooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Have you got 100 members?
  • Options

Have you got 100 members?

Bit of a personal question that one....
  • Options
    wwtone said:

Is this serious or a wind up?
  • Options
    edited September 2018

By an unusual quirk of fate I am doing an assignment in the Wetherspoon pub down the road. Fully intended to do it at lunchtime but tempted to do it in the evening and pop along for this. What's the parking restrictions like being it's near a train station?

Street parking fine after 6.30
    EDIT: Joke already done.
  • Options
    wwtone said:

Can you join on the night?
  • Options

wwtone said:

As a member I got an email telling me this so seems it is serious unfortunately for non members.
  • Options

wwtone said:

As a member I got an email telling me this so seems it is serious unfortunately for non members.
    Snap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If your names not down
  • Options
    I got an email on this on Monday and was surprised the details were not updated on here
  • Options
    What time do the doors open?
  • Options
    Upstairs bar at 7.00, upstairs room and downstairs bar before then.
  • Options
    wwtone said:

Members of Charlton Life?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @wwtone said not to let you in.....

:)
  • Options
    Can someone ask the question about changing the dugouts?
  • Options
    looks like me & Golfie Jnr are out then. Just as well I suppose as I doubt LB woukd have appreciated my question.....
  • Options
    Congratulations on LB being made permanent manager. He might get the beers in!
  • Options
    Drinks on Lee.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Please give him a big, sloppy, congratulatory kiss from Fanny, please Henners.
  • Options

Solidgone said:

I would have done that anyway.

Having lived in France Lee greets men and women with a kiss on both cheeks all the time.
  • Options

Solidgone said:

I would have done that anyway.

Having lived in France Lee greets men and women with a kiss on both cheeks all the time.
    Yes but this time if you could wear looser waisted trousers this greeting would be quicker for everyone...
  • Options
    Cat has eaten it lol
  • Options
    Apologies I couldn’t stop asking questions , missing my vocation of training as a journo.

Lee and Steve were value for money, a big thank you for those that organised this evening.
  • Options

The meeting hasn't even finished yet - but we're still kept waiting for a report.

*shakes head in despair*
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Biggest news of the evening and I haven’t even checked that I am allowed to post this is that our owner is actually pronounced Ro-Lond...

More Row- Lund but they both said it like that.

Real big scoop was the transfer of our star striker to Boreham Wood.