Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer and Steve Gallen at Bromley Addicks 6th Sept. 7.30-9pm. (Now Members Only)

Comments

• Options

Fumbluff said:

Biggest news of the evening and I haven’t even checked that I am allowed to post this is that our owner is actually pronounced Ro-Lond...

More Row- Lund but they both said it like that.

Real big scoop was the transfer of our star striker to Boreham Wood.
    Imagine how much better that joke sounds if we had a star striker
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

The meeting hasn't even finished yet - but we're still kept waiting for a report.

*shakes head in despair*

Don't think people want a report and it's late.

Who wants to read about the Arsenal director of football or when Bowyer met the Aussies anyway? Boring stuff apart from Lee not agreeing with @Covered End on tactics or switching the dug outs.
  • Options
    What is all this switching the dug outs about
  • Options

What is all this switching the dug outs about

has been suggested before. Think Pardew thought it a good idea too Maybe Covered End is Pardew :-)
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

The meeting hasn't even finished yet - but we're still kept waiting for a report.

*shakes head in despair*

I wasn't expecting to hear anything at that time, as the meeting hadn't even finished!

But you know Charlton Life. :smile:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Oggy Red said:

*shakes head in despair*

I wasn't expecting to hear anything at that time, as the meeting hadn't even finished!

But you know Charlton Life. :smile:

I left just before ten and they were both still there having selfies with @Arsenetatters and @Covered End
  • Options
    So any talk of Uzbekistan as a holiday destination?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very much looking forward to reading whatever is put up in due course. So thank you in advance for any information!

Will enjoy reading that by the pool or beach here on holiday.

Hope everyone had a great night!
  • Options

Good night, very good guests.

Steve a very interesting guy with lots of considered thoughts, Lee very honest and direct and a good sense of humour.

I think Lee is a bit like Curbs in that while neither are natural speakers they speak well because they think about the game and have strong views.

Also think Bowyer is like Parky in that he doesn't talk down to fans. He answers questions fully and explains his thinking without playing the "I've played the game' card.

Will try and convince @Tracey to let us have both back next season.

Which managers in the past have spoken down to fans. Powelly certainly didn't.
  • Options

Steve a very interesting guy with lots of considered thoughts, Lee very honest and direct and a good sense of humour.

I think Lee is a bit like Curbs in that while neither are natural speakers they speak well because they think about the game and have strong views.

Also think Bowyer is like Parky in that he doesn't talk down to fans. He answers questions fully and explains his thinking without playing the "I've played the game' card.

Well... the last two for a start.
  • Options

Pardew
  • Options

So any talk of Uzbekistan as a holiday destination?

You can always add it to your brochure ...
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fumbluff said:

So I took one picture on my phone, from the back of the room and it was poor.
    Luckily I was “teethed” and someone in the room whose phones name was Anthony airdropped me the pic below, which I now share with you all...
    (C) copyright “Anthony” 2018

So it is the Aussies after all?
    Beat me to it ;'(
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Luckily I was “teethed” and someone in the room whose phones name was Anthony airdropped me the pic below, which I now share with you all...

Beat me to it ;'(
    And me :-(
  • Options
    Excellent night. Another classic for Bromley Addicks.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options
    Had LB had 1 too many or just taken a quick trip to Pisa......
  • Options
    Only just realised that Steve Gallen isnt the man I've always thought he was

I always thought he was a very good Striker for Queens Park Rangers in the 90s yet that was his brother Kevin!!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Fumbluff said:

Beat me to it ;'(
    And me :-(
    And me!