Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    The save De gea made with his foot was world class.
    He must have been watching Phillips save yesterday and copied him.
  • Options
    Over to you Daniel Levy. Are you going to back Pochettino? Probably Solskjaer will now be given the United job but there will be other clubs who come calling.
  • Options
    How did Spurs not get something from that !
    Phew that’s them out of the title race .
    Now need the scousers to blow up
  • Options
    Sorry but how are people debating the red for Boly, IMO clear red card you cant go in like that
  • Options
    I thought it was a yellow
  • Options
    The sound of Gabriel Jesus colliding with the post was sickening.
  • Options
    The Valkyrie have come to take Wagner to Valhalla, leaving his former club in Terrierdämmerung (I bet the Sun won't use that one, but then, who would?).
  • Options
    Anyone else think the Etihad has been an absolute graveyard tonight? Quietest I’ve ever heard a ground in the Premier League on tv.
  • Options
    Useless stat of the day!

The record for the lowest number of draws in a PL season is 3 and is held by Chelsea who achieved the feat twice. However, it looks like Spurs are determined to beat that given that their record to date is Played 22, Won 16, Lost 6 and Drawn 0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Useless stat of the day!

The record for the lowest number of draws in a PL season is 3 and is held by Chelsea who achieved the feat twice. However, it looks like Spurs are determined to beat that given that their record to date is Played 22, Won 16, Lost 6 and Drawn 0.

And thats what football should be about. Go on the pitch, throw the kitchen sink and have no regrets. I'd absolutely hate it if my team was set up not to lose every week then trying to nick one on the break.

For the record, we have had 2 draws this season, one against Watford in the league cup and one against Barcelona.
    Even so you'd think law of averages would have meant a couple of draws in the league.

Interesting AA, cheers!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Useless stat of the day!

And thats what football should be about. Go on the pitch, throw the kitchen sink and have no regrets. I'd absolutely hate it if my team was set up not to lose every week then trying to nick one on the break.

For the record, we have had 2 draws this season, one against Watford in the league cup and one against Barcelona.
    Have you wiped from your memory Eindhoven's late equaliser in the CL?
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Useless stat of the day!

Have you wiped from your memory Eindhoven's late equaliser in the CL?
    Ha, not wiped as such but didnt remember it!
  • Options
    Massive blow for Spurs - Kane out for 6 weeks at least
  • Options
    Son about to go to the asian games aswell
  • Options
    No kane
    No son

My prediction for United to get top 4 is looking good
  • Options
    Wonder if they'll look to buy.

Don't think Poch thinks much of Llorente or Janssen.
  • Options

Wonder if they'll look to buy.

Don't think Poch thinks much of Llorente or Janssen.

They were too slow - Ajose’s already gone to Mansfield.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Harry Kane injured and Son at Asian games.
    Llorente and Jansen as back up.

Daniel Levy I wonder if his luck has run out. Still Levy has 6 million reasons why he is still content.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

'Yes I know its bery bery difficult but buy me some god damn players you bald twat!'

Well thats us fucked then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

'Yes I know its bery bery difficult but buy me some god damn players you bald twat!'

Well thats us fucked then.

Cant MP use his own money if he wants to buy a striker :wink:
  • Options
    If Spurs want to be in the Champions League then Levy has to get a Striker in, otherwise not only will they finish 6th they will lose Harry Kane at the end of season.

Deliver for Poch and Harry or play in half empty new stadium next season.
  • Options
    Bizarre not to get cover up front last summer, considering that they knew Son would have 2 periods where he was away with the national team this season
  • Options
    Brilliant game between Wolves and Leicester but i'd love to know how the Wolves manager can be sent off (and now probably banned) for celebrating a last minute winner with his players when absolutely nothing happened to Klopp when he did exactly the same v Everton.
  • Options
    Feel dirty but hope Palace win today, such is my hate for Liverpool
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Get out of here you dirty scoundrel. Hope the Surrey boys lose every game 10-0.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I’m also Palace today. I feel dirty.
  • Options
    Weirdos!
  • Options
    How can people say they want Palarse to win, if Liverpool beat them, the title isnt over as there are still so many games to play