Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• Options

Potential game of the season tonight

True. Or 2 teams that cancel each other out...
  • Options
    If the City defence of recent weeks turns up then the title race will be over in 2 hours.

Hope City win this as i want the title race to go to the wire.
  • Options
    Watching a NBC stream rather than watching my sky sub for some non-bias commentary.
  • Options
    Jesus christ!!... that deflection off Ederson was a millimetre from being a goal!! - Cant get closer than that
  • Options
    blimey, goal line technology. Was that really not over the line? must have been mm in it!
  • Options
    What a goal from that angle!!
  • Options
    Aguero is the best forward in the league.
  • Options
    Embarrassing defending from Lovren who just lets him stroll in front of him!!
  • Options
    Just remember some people actually rate Lovren above Gomez.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Just remember some people actually rate Lovren above Gomez.

Tony Watt has it nailed on...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man City have been absolute rocks at the back!!

Liverpool just didnt get a real snif that half
  • Options

They hit the post from the best move of the half
  • Options

Don't want to get whooshed, so I'll assume that's a joke.
  • Options
    inches win prizes .. Stones clears the ball off the line a millimetre or so (can't work that out in inches) before it's a goal, Aguerro squeezes (rather hammers) the ball in the only available space for a great city goal ..
    great game where Citeee are getting on top after taking massive confidence and encouragement from the goal .. Firmino, Salah, Mané are finding it very hard to find space and the service from midfield is poor
  • Options
    That was toe to toe that fist half. Cracking game so far. You know Liverpool are gonna come back into it.
  • Options
    Just me who thinks by law Kompany should be off
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

That was toe to toe that fist half. Cracking game so far. You know Liverpool are gonna come back into it.

They will but have to change the make up of their midfield to do so - can't believe that they left Fabinho out but expect him to be on soon enough and probably Shaqiri too.
  • Options

Barely touched Salah and then called him a pussy as he walked past him. Deserves to stay on for that.
  • Options

With the modern day rules, yep agree. Thought the yellow for wijnaldum was harsh as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    11.2mm was how much of the ball was away from a goal according to the Premier League
  • Options
    Whatever happened to indirect free kicks for obstruction?
  • Options
    Very impressed with Bernardo Silva tonight. Run around like a lunatic when City don’t have the ball. Not what his game is known for but it’s what his team need.
  • Options
    I didn’t really rate TAA that highly last season but he’s come on really well. Lovely Liverpool goal
  • Options
    Didn’t realise Firmino was playing until he scored
  • Options
    Such a shame Robertson isn't english. He is class
  • Options
    Superb play from Robertson, a lot of players would've probably gone for goal and skied it
  • Options

Klopp and Guardiola have been fantastic for England, so many young players have improved under them.

Spot on. Can't help but like them both