Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options
    Now Sunderland linked with mo elsa after having been turned forcsam sturridge
  • Options

Wigan striker James Vaughan has joined Portsmouth on loan until the end of the season. The 30-year-old joined the Latics on an 18-month deal this time last year, but has scored only six goals for the club since then.

Vaughan, who played 46 times for home-town club Everton in younger years, will be a free agent when his loan spell ends.

Can't believe Vaughan's only 30. It seems like he's been around forever.
  • Options

Wigan striker James Vaughan has joined Portsmouth on loan until the end of the season. The 30-year-old joined the Latics on an 18-month deal this time last year, but has scored only six goals for the club since then.

Vaughan, who played 46 times for home-town club Everton in younger years, will be a free agent when his loan spell ends.

Can't believe Vaughan's only 30. It seems like he's been around forever.
    We can but hope his legs have gone.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Can't take any more. I'm off to the cinema to see Vice. Phone off.

Have texted GM about Notts County, but fairly sure I won't hear anything back in he *is* involved. Trouble is, I might not hear anything back if he isn't, either.

I've got to be the worst 'ITK' on t' internet.

Are the Australians buying Notts County as well as us?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Genuinely think players have lost the ability to play test cricket. Most have given their wicket away and the one still out there is treating it like a 20:20

Agree, but wrong thread boss.
    That is a classic and he is the Moderator.
  • Options
    AFKA just trying to lighten the mood on a depressing deadline day.
  • Options
    Wigan striker James Vaughan has joined Portsmouth on loan until the end of the season - SSN
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Now Sunderland linked with mo elsa after having been turned for sam sturridge

I'd take Sam Surridge if Bournemouth are looking to loan him out to a division higher than where he has been so far this season. 12 in 20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

Have texted GM about Notts County, but fairly sure I won't hear anything back in he *is* involved. Trouble is, I might not hear anything back if he isn't, either.

JamesSeed said:

They’re just buying clubs left, right and centre without a care in the world. They just don’t stop do they....
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Probably playing Charlton at their own game. Bluffing that they’re willing to look at other options.
    Like ldt trying to suggest we were rushing another party to buy us
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

Now Sunderland linked with mo elsa after having been turned for sam sturridge

I'd take Sam Surridge if Bournemouth are looking to loan him out to a division higher than where he has been so far this season. 12 in 20
    They have said they don't want to loan him out full stop.
  • Options
    Getting a bit worried now... If we dont get someone in it is season over and a massive opportunity lost
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ade Akinfenwa was in the chip shop in the village lunchtime, when the bloke serving said 'sorry Ade, been told to ration you to 14' I knew he'd be signing this evening.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Jonathan Leko of West Brom mentioned by ‘Vital Charton’ on Twitter.
    Have no idea if that adds up to anything. Probably not.

(He’s 19 and an England U16, 17, 18 & 19 international, but has only played a handful of games for West Brom. He was sent back from his loan spell with Bristol City after 11 appearances.)
    - wiki

• Options
    Jonathan Leko mentioned by some small time journalist type on twitter who covers West Brom and the West Midlands, said likely if they get a winger in, and they’ve just confirmed Sterling from Tottenham having medical, so this could be the genuine rumour we’ve been waiting for.
  • Options

Jonathan Leko mentioned by some small time journalist type on twitter who covers West Brom and the West Midlands, said likely if they get a winger in, and they’ve just confirmed Sterling from Tottenham having medical, so this could be the genuine rumour we’ve been waiting for.

A quick looks says 27 appearances, no goals..................sign him up.
  • Options
    Not exactly prolific so far in his career this Leko chap, very young but played for England at most youth levels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Leko
  • Options

Same journalist saying he’s similar to grant and can also play wide.
  • Options
    Nottingham Forest striker Jason Cummings in line for loan move to Luton after loan deal at Peterborough loan cancelled.
  • Options
    Obligatory YouTube scouting video, not a lot of end product in it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T4-zlRMqus