Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options

Redhenry said:

Don't know atm. Still speaking to players

Well stopping chatting with them and let them get on and sign!!
    It is what it is :wink: .
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

RedChaser said:

shirty5 said:

RedJohn said:

Message from other forum that we are signing Jonny Williams on a permanent deal.

Thanks Colin
    Our own Essex Al actually who's mate works at Palarse :wink:
    Ahem!

Just call me scoop! :wink:
    Scoop is better than being called Colin especially as it was you Al :wink:
  • Options
    MILLWALL CLOSE IN ON PEARCE

Millwall are close to completing the loan signing of Derby defender Alex Pearce, according to Sky sources

The 30-year-old, who has featured only once so far this season, will join the Lions for the remainder of the campaign

Pearce is out of contract in the summer and would be free to join Millwall on a permanent basis if he impresses at The Den.
  • Options
    George Thorne possibly going to Luton on loan, another very good Championship player before his injuries.

Josh Maja rumoured to have turned down a new contact with Sunderland. Quote below from the Sunderland owner.

"Yesterday Josh asked to see Jack to say he will sign. Today I got a call from Sky TV saying he won't sign. Josh advised his agent has said don't sign but no courtesy to tell the club - Also we offered what the agent indicated!!! Busy January ahead"
  • Options
    Good news that about Maja ahead of the weekend’s game. Do we think he’ll be out of their starting XI?
  • Options

Good news that about Maja ahead of the weekend’s game. Do we think he’ll be out of their starting XI?

Hopefully.

I'd strongly recommend they rest him in case he gets injured.

TBF his record before this season was pants so I can't believe he's got the balls to expect to move on now....saying that it's EXACTLY the same situation as Karlan
  • Options
    Chris Maxwell goalkeeper from Preston North end being linked on other forum loan to buy
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    FAVADDICK said:

Chris Maxwell goalkeeper from Preston North end being linked on other forum loan to buy

Would be a good signing...

Wasnt dislodged by Declan Rudd that easily when the latter joined Preston last season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Willing to bet my House he doesn’t sign.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

FAVADDICK said:

Why's that macronate??
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Now aged 28 experienced former Welsh Youth International up to U23 level over 220 league appearances for 4 different clubs since 2012 the latest being the highest level he's played at.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Hopefully.

I'd strongly recommend they rest him in case he gets injured.

TBF his record before this season was pants so I can't believe he's got the balls to expect to move on now....saying that it's EXACTLY the same situation as Karlan
    He broke into the Sunderland side in the second half of last season when they were doomed and heading down, but was mainly coming off the bench. This season he's got 14 goals in 21 league starts and he only turned 20 last week. Plenty of clubs will be interested.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

Now aged 28 experienced former Welsh Youth International up to U23 level over 220 league appearances for 4 different clubs since 2012 the latest being the highest level he's played at.
    Sounds like the sort of bloke a team looking for promotion needs. Fingers crossed.

• Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Macronate said:

FAVADDICK said:

Why's that macronate??
    Maxwell…….House FAV :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

FAVADDICK said:

Macronate said:

FAVADDICK said:

Why's that macronate??
    Maxwell…….House FAV :wink:
    As long as he’s not a has Bean
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Macronate said:

FAVADDICK said:

Why's that macronate??
    Someone needs to wake up and smell the coffee...
  • Options

FAVADDICK said:

Wasnt dislodged by Declan Rudd that easily when the latter joined Preston last season
    If he signs I expect he'll say that he's spoken to Declan about Charlton, and that Declan told him we're a great club, a big club etc
  • Options

FAVADDICK said:

If he signs I expect he'll say that he's spoken to Declan about Charlton, and that Declan told him we're a great club, a big club etc
    And bigger than the one Declan is currently at!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maxwell wants to be considered by Giggs for Wales

He wouldn’t be coming here to compete with Dillon he would want to be number one
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Maxwell wants to be considered by Giggs for Wales

He wouldn’t be coming here to compete with Dillon he would want to be number one

Hmm good luck with that... 28 years old so cant imagine him challenging Hennessey / Davies / Ward
  • Options

Palace linked with Maja. Hard to imagine someone jumping from L1 to the PL and making an immediate impact. But losing him would certainly affect one of our promotion rivals
  • Options

Might be biased but Taylor was more of a handful today. Looked nothing special. Might have been an off day for him though with his mind elsewhere

He did but Taylor is a lot older
  • Options
    We have signed (presumably on loan) Olympique Marsaille midfielder Wassim Aouachria and trust me he passes the height test. A beast..
  • Options

We have signed (presumably on loan) Olympique Marsaille midfielder Wassim Aouachria and trust me he passes the height test. A beast..

Source ?

• Options
    Wassim Aouachria Is 18
  • Options
    Sounds a Tommy sort of transfer

Has Bowyer signed a player from abroad yet?