Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options
    Development squad punt.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Is there anyone with a Marseille supporting mate who can give us the low down?

I'd have to check the diary on that one, hold on.....
  • Options

actually lived with a Marseille fan at Uni. They had just signed Diawara from us and won the league. Sadly haven't spoke in about 6 years so can't help unfortunately.
  • Options
    Might be out of contract in the summer so could be like Joniesta
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Swisdom said:

Where is it confirmed ?

He’s only just turned 18 and has been with OM since he was twelve as well as being capped 3 times for Algeria under 18’s

Don’t think he’s going to be pulling up any trees for us any time soon.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Where is it confirmed ?

He’s only just turned 18 and has been with OM since he was twelve as well as being capped 3 times for Algeria under 18’s

Don’t think he’s going to be pulling up any tress for us any time soon.
    No complaints if he grabs KM's tress!
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Actually I have a Marseille supporting mate at work but having been living here since 2010 probably won't know who this player is.
  • Options
    I hear Nadir Çiftçi is doing quite well for himself in Turkey and he’s still only 26! (Feel like he’s about 46 with the amount of times he’s brought up)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hear Nadir Çiftçi is doing quite well for himself in Turkey and he’s still only 26! (Feel like he’s about 46 with the amount of times he’s brought up)

He's the new Darren Purse.
  • Options
    I'm in Marseille right now.

But haven't been to the Velodrome since the Stones concert last summer.
    And BTW, I don't know anyone here who even goes to the matches.

In fact, I know more Palace fans.

• Options
    BRISTOL CITY fighting CHARLTON for keeper Maxwell at PRESTON.

VILLA babe Hepburn-Murphy wanted on loan at both COVENTRY and CHARLTON.

Both from Alan Nixon.
  • Options

bobcafc7 said:

BRISTOL CITY fighting CHARLTON for keeper Maxwell at PRESTON.

VILLA babe Hepburn-Murphy wanted on loan at both COVENTRY and CHARLTON.

Both from Alan Nixon.

What does she look like?
    Just copy and pasted what he wrote lol.
  • Options
    Both would be decent signings
  • Options

Both would be decent signings

What do you know about Hepburn-Murphy?
  • Options
    Hepburn-murphy (according to wiki) has made 15 appearances for Villa and 15 appearances for various England age group youth teams and despite being a striker...........has never scored a goal.

Quite surprised that despite making his debut 4 years ago they've never once loaned him out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

To get serious for a minute, gingers are subject to abuse bordering on racism. My comments on Solly and Lapslie have some personal echoes. Whilst many (and I am one) think ginger women are hot (Audrey Fleurot is my screen saver) they are bullied by other women/girls. I have ginger mates who dye their hair blonde; hard to distinguish as not natural, to stop them getting picked on in pubs. Why do insecure idiots pick on someone different? Apologies if I have upset any gingers, but women feel free to PM me.

How about those who’ve self-identified as female?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

LTKapal said:

Is this a sign that we're now doing our scouting through Netflix?

??

edit- just seen above, i assume he featured in sunderland or die thing, haven't seen it
    sunderland or die?? bit extreme
    Presumably hes dead then if he's decided to choose us. Wonder how they'll do it.
    Not everyone in Ben Hur was a Roman.
    Like Ben Hur for example.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

LTKapal said:

??

edit- just seen above, i assume he featured in sunderland or die thing, haven't seen it
    Presumably hes dead then if he's decided to choose us. Wonder how they'll do it.
    Yep he was Charlton Heston.

• Options
    cfgs said:

Redrobo said:

LTKapal said:

??

Yep he was Charlton Heston.

A Charlton fan from Keston.
    Who'd a thought it
  • Options
    Sounds like Chris Maxwell would be our preferred keeper signing but if he goes to Bristol City, we'll go for Remi Matthews:

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-eye-loan-deal-for-preston-north-end-goalkeeper-but-norwich-city-man-could-also-come-into-the-reckoning/
  • Options

Sounds like Chris Maxwell would be our preferred keeper signing but if he goes to Bristol City, we'll go for Remi Matthews:

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-eye-loan-deal-for-preston-north-end-goalkeeper-but-norwich-city-man-could-also-come-into-the-reckoning/

Do Norwich have a goalkeeping factory up there, the number of keepers they produce!
  • Options

Do Norwich have a goalkeeping factory up there, the number of keepers they produce!
    Tbf most people from Norwich do have extra fingers than the rest of us, so it must be an advantage to be a goalkeeper. :wink:
  • Options
    Not a rumour but I would like to see us go in for Eddie Nketiah. Local lad and knows where the net is. A gamble obviously but would prefer him to Ajose.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Not a rumour but I would like to see us go in for Eddie Nketiah. Local lad and knows where the net is. A gamble obviously but would prefer him to Ajose.

Emery has said that with welbeck out he wanted Nketiah to get more game time with their first team