Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

And there will be no sale of any major players in this window and i understand a bid of £2m has been turned down for one already - probably best i don't name him - just passing on what i know - as always.

Was that £2m bid for Grant?
    That was what I was told
    Will we be signing a permanent replacement for Grant? Plus a loan? Or just a loan?
    Was it u that told me to give it a rest yesterday? Now your asking me questions - scroll back through
    Just want you to actually give some information rather than the usual "I knew this was happening" after it's already been reported elsewhere
  • Redrobo said:

thanks Doucher, but why the delay in announcing KG's departure?

I said earlier that they maybe waiting for Huddersfield to announce before tonight’s game. Everton team up but still not theirs. Maybe in the squad?

Lookman playing.
    What would the cut off time be to be involved tonight? Midday?
  • Midday yesterday
  • Lookman is on the bench, as is Hamer for Huddersfield
  • DOUCHER said:

Replacement being sorted as we speak - not yet completed - loan and permanent still the latest info I have

Crawley says different.

My money is on.....
  • supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

Replacement being sorted as we speak - not yet completed - loan and permanent still the latest info I have

Crawley says different.

My money is on.....
    Steve gallon said yesterday they are working on 2 deals only 1 can be a loan so the other must be a perm.
  • sam3110 said:

Lookman is on the bench, as is Hamer for Huddersfield

Ffs, Huddersfield have signed Lookman as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Solly currently in Westfield Stratford *
    Carrying Clintons bag **
    Sorry you're leaving card? ***

*true
    ** he had a bag, not sure it was Clintons - didn't really see.
    *** could be true dependant on above.

Has he gone to fetch Carrol?
  • Oggy Red said:

11pm on 31st January.

Will it be another fruitless evening ..... waiting for our new striker Nobody, to pass his medical?
    Capped off at the last minute by Aribo being sold for a quid.

Uncharacteristically downbeat Oggy. Pour yourself a cider and get a grip.

Ha ha ...... I've been going to The Valley for a long time.

• Oggy Red said:

11pm on 31st January.

Will it be another fruitless evening ..... waiting for our new striker Nobody, to pass his medical?
    Capped off at the last minute by Aribo being sold for a quid.

Uncharacteristically downbeat Oggy. Pour yourself a cider and get a grip.

I know, any other west country Addicks who can pop round and check Oggy's okay? I'm quite concerned for him after reading that post.
    Yeah, feeling better now.

Automatics! Lee Bowyer says we're getting promoted. :smile:

• edited January 2019
    The Mo Eisa video says that his weakness is crossing.

Must be a direct replacement for Mark Marshall, then? :smile:

• DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

And there will be no sale of any major players in this window and i understand a bid of £2m has been turned down for one already - probably best i don't name him - just passing on what i know - as always.

That was what I was told
    Will we be signing a permanent replacement for Grant? Plus a loan? Or just a loan?
    Was it u that told me to give it a test yesterday? Now your asking me questions - scroll back through
    He has no idea. None of us do. We pass on things we've been told but he's not in the know.

This has been proven for the last 2 years!
    I’m straining at the bit not to react to u - I know for a 100 per cent certainty that we - charlton - have signed grants transfer papers - can’t bd any clearer than that
    So now we know that Chris Parkes is your source.
  • Gooner in my local tonight reckons we're still trying to get Nkeita on loan .

On bench tonight so that was bollox
  • Gooner in my local tonight reckons we're still trying to get Nkeita on loan .

On bench tonight so that was bollox
    Could easily depend on Arsenal signing Suarez and or Perisic.

For what it’s worth I don’t believe it one bit. No way is Nketiah coming to us.
  • Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

That was what I was told
    Was it u that told me to give it a test yesterday? Now your asking me questions - scroll back through
    He has no idea. None of us do. We pass on things we've been told but he's not in the know.

I’m straining at the bit not to react to u - I know for a 100 per cent certainty that we - charlton - have signed grants transfer papers - can’t bd any clearer than that
    Boom.
  • Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

That was what I was told

He has been busy doing the housework. Sue is looking after the transfers this week.
  • Sponsored links:

• No Oztumer in Bolton squad tonight.
  • Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

That was what I was told

i have 3 different first class sources my friend, none of whom will be named - at least 2 of them would know well in advance of Cawley
  • No Oztumer in Bolton squad tonight.

Not been in last 5 squads so hard to say there’s any real significance to this though Shooters.

• DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

That was what I was told

i have 3 different first class sources my friend, none of whom will be named - at least 2 of them would know well in advance of Cawley
    Damn, why didn’t I think of saying that!
  • mart77 said:

No Oztumer in Bolton squad tonight.

Not been in last 5 squads so hard to say there’s any real significance to this though Shooters.

I completely understand your point and agree, but I had a look tonight to see if he was in the squad and I think mainly because Parky has said that about him staying and fighting for his place whilst there’s also legs in the rumour of him leaving and potentially coming here, Bows saying he’s a player we like.

Sometimes when a player hasn’t been involved and the manager of that club says about the player fighting to prove themselves, they’ll often be in the squad for the next game.

He may not be a player in a position we desperately need, but he’s a quality player and as a club we should always be looking to get in quality players.
  • wow - thought Cawley was another possible striker :smile:
  • Would have thought if Karlan was offskis he would have been at the Huddersfield game tonight but not seen a mention of it on social media