Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• wow - thought Cawley was another possible striker :smile:

I’m sure he’d fancy himself playing up top alongside Taylor :smile:
  • So, here's my curve ball. Grant has been to Huddersfield. Not sure about what he saw. Since spoken to Chris Powell and Alex Dyer. Now really not sure.

And Lyle tweeted a hug at the weekend.

Karlan - home is where the heart is.

Are you not sure about what he saw or are you saying Karlan wasn’t sure about what he saw?

• Certainly something off with this transfer. Can’t see why Huddersfield would wait to announce, they must be desperate to give their fans some ‘good news.’

• Oggy Red said:

11pm on 31st January.

Will it be another fruitless evening ..... waiting for our new striker Nobody, to pass his medical?
    Capped off at the last minute by Aribo being sold for a quid.

TO Sheffield Wed just to show that Katrien can get a deal over the line.
  • edited January 2019
    I wonder if just before the deal was completed another party came in and Karlan is speaking with them before deciding.
  • Not long left in the transfer window now. Here's hoping the striker Gallen mentions as being close to the line is a perm, and the fighting tooth and nail to get a second in is a loan. Also hope Grant stays but not very optimistic given that although @doucher gets a bit of verbals mainly because of the way he drips in what he has heard, he isn't often wrong.
  • I wonder if just before the deal was completed another party came in and Karlan is speaking with them before deciding.

Correct answer.
  • I wonder if just before the deal was completed another party came in and Karlan is speaking with them before deciding.

Correct answer.
    Who
  • DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

And there will be no sale of any major players in this window and i understand a bid of £2m has been turned down for one already - probably best i don't name him - just passing on what i know - as always.

Was that £2m bid for Grant?
    That was what I was told
    Will we be signing a permanent replacement for Grant? Plus a loan? Or just a loan?
    Was it u that told me to give it a test yesterday? Now your asking me questions - scroll back through
    He has no idea. None of us do. We pass on things we've been told but he's not in the know.

This has been proven for the last 2 years!
    I’m straining at the bit not to react to u - I know for a 100 per cent certainty that we - charlton - have signed grants transfer papers - can’t bd any clearer than that
    So now we know that Chris Parkes is your source.
    i have 3 different first class sources my friend, none of whom will be named - at least 2 of them would know well in advance of Cawley
    So clearly Chris Parkes is one of them, Sue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a rumour but Fejiri Okenabirhie is matching Grant one in two having got 3 tonight and is 22, Shrews have a tiny budget.

What I said at 5 o’clock today. Stop feeding the page count!
  • Was it Brentford and West Brom interested in him.. If i had a choice of those 3 clubs mine would be West Brom.
  • Not if you want to live near London
  • And Rangers
  • J BLOCK said:

I wonder if just before the deal was completed another party came in and Karlan is speaking with them before deciding.

Correct answer.
    Who
    Charlton trying to keep him and Rangers but Huddersfield still most likely is what my unreliable source says.

WIOTOS
  • sm said:

DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

And there will be no sale of any major players in this window and i understand a bid of £2m has been turned down for one already - probably best i don't name him - just passing on what i know - as always.

That was what I was told
    Will we be signing a permanent replacement for Grant? Plus a loan? Or just a loan?
    Was it u that told me to give it a test yesterday? Now your asking me questions - scroll back through
    He has no idea. None of us do. We pass on things we've been told but he's not in the know.

I’m straining at the bit not to react to u - I know for a 100 per cent certainty that we - charlton - have signed grants transfer papers - can’t bd any clearer than that
    i have 3 different first class sources my friend, none of whom will be named - at least 2 of them would know well in advance of Cawley
    Enlighten me - Why would chris and possibly sue parkes be the only people that knew if a contract had been signed????
  • DOUCHER said:

sm said:

DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

supaclive said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

That was what I was told

Enlighten me - Why would chris and possibly sue parkes be the only people that knew if a contract had been signed????
    and yes, i know who chris parkes is but i don't believe he is a one man band running the club, you obviously do?

Correct answer.
    'was', 'is' - was possibly, definitely not 'is', its a done deal - finito, sold, signed - OAFDUMP, again.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019
    Nkwtiah
    Fejiri Okenabirhie
    oztumar
    Eaves
    Eisa
    Devante Cole
    Various loanees from other network clubs

Keep Grant

Any others?
  • supaclive said:

J BLOCK said:

Correct answer.
    Who
    Charlton trying to keep him and Rangers but Huddersfield still most likely is what my unreliable source says.

WIOTOS
    Can't be @Henry Irving because @Doucher has said he's signed for Huddersfield .....
    As I said, that was the delay. Still Hudds most likely but there was a hold up hence why not on either OS yet.

Docher is never wrong
  • supaclive said:

J BLOCK said:

Correct answer.
    Who

WIOTOS
    Can't be @Henry Irving because @Doucher has said he's signed for Huddersfield .....
    100%, 3 x Rock solid sources as well.
  • One thing is for sure, in what I think is 2 days and 1 hour (haven't checked) we will know what our squad looks like for this season.

If we can get Grant +1 loan or lose Grant and get 1 perm and 1 loan, OK. If we lose Grant and only get in 1 loan striker, that's a lot less good.

Que sera, not like we have any say in it but always interested to have a guess.
  • supaclive said:

J BLOCK said:

Correct answer.
    Who

WIOTOS
    As I said, that was the delay. Still Hudds most likely but there was a hold up hence why not on either OS yet.

Docher is never wrong
    keep trying - paperwork signed about 6 hours ago. Goodnight nurse...
  • Barcelona?
  • Swisdom said:

Will be announced today

There's still time...