Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grand National 2019

Comments

• Gutted that the next is down to seven runners.
  • edited April 2019
    Supasandae!! Lovely!

Had for e/w value (before the field dropped to seven) but I’ll take a win all day long.
  • Nice.  Bloody love that horse.
  • bvd had quite a lump on but a soften to the blow was a ew bet on supasundae antepost which has landed and put me in profit for the day
  • Buveur D'air - bums.
  • also think that could be the last we see of faugheen for a while 
  • Buveur d'Air wins that if Melon doesn't stack it right in front of him. Grr.
  • Any thoughts on tomorrow afternoon's Betway money-back freebie (14:20)? 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Buveur d'Air wins that if Melon doesn't stack it right in front of him. Grr.
    yep would agree with that has been a v expensive horse to follow this season. 

5 runs
    1st dec 18                 11/8 1st
    26th dec 18               1/4 2nd
    2nd feb  19                1/5 1st
    12th mar 19              11/4 fell
    4th apr 19                  5/6 2nd

• Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    I’ve basically got three free hits for the last races off the back of that Supasundae win. Anything from here out is bonus money.

Got my hopes pinned on Ucello Conti here. Plus Road To Riches e/w
  • Back the following at Aintree and you would of made a profit the past five years
    1 Any horse trained by Colin Tizzard
    2 Any horse that finished in the top 3 at the Cheltenham Festival
    3 Any horse whose last race was at Uttoxeter no matter where it finished
    love stats, on the above this would be who to back on day 1

1.45 megli khan/spiritofthegames
    2.20 band of outlaws/pentland hills
    2.50 elegant escape/bristol de mai/road to respect
    3.25 faugheen/melon/chitabello/silver streak
    4.05 top wood
    4.40 brelan d'as/molineux
    5.15 no horses fit stats 
    cough cough 
  • edited April 2019
    Well picked out @palarsehater !! Happy with place winnings on Road To Riches especially after that mistake
  • oh the credit goes to @killer kish  for providing the stats i just singled out the horses that fitted the criteria - tomorrow is a very tough card with a lot of big fields, will run the stats through tomorrows runners and post them up here in the morning. 

going on todays runners that matched you would of backed 14 horses and had winners at 2/1 and 18/1 
  • Lady buttons in this one 🤞
  • cs1986 said:

What a hit son!
  • Lady Buttons would be a wonderful wonderful winner here...
  • PaddyP17 said:
    cs1986 said:

What a hit son!
    Thanks mate I am on fire lately lol I ain't even usually very good at horses. Got my free bet on last buttons!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Thanks peanuts!

Ps. My family think I'm a racing genius because of you.
     I always seem to get there or there abouts on national day!
  • that's some gamble on moon over germany - pissed it 
  • On glancing queen in last
  • One win & 3 losses :-( 
  • bobmunro said:
    Taking value is what causes you to have your stake limited, regardless of winning and losing. Regularly betting purely on boosts, free bet offers etc is the way to get restricted swiftly! 

Agreed. It's not winning or losing, it's about your betting pattern/choices.
    I only bet on English horse racing and football. The Grand National is the only race i bet each way. 
  • Glancing Queen to end a fabulous day one.
  • len90 said:
    bobmunro said:
    Taking value is what causes you to have your stake limited, regardless of winning and losing. Regularly betting purely on boosts, free bet offers etc is the way to get restricted swiftly! 

Agreed. It's not winning or losing, it's about your betting pattern/choices.
    I only bet on English horse racing and football. The Grand National is the only race i bet each way. 

I never said it's just filthy each-way!

English horse racing covers a pretty wide area. All forms of horseracing, or any particular type (Maiden 2-y-o, Novice Hurdles/Chases), any particular trainer? Backing before big moves on the exchanges or when the price is out of line with the exchanges (exchange ARB)? Do you usually beat SP? Any particular tipping lines? Do you follow a staking pattern? Do you only bet on 'live' horses? 

• edited April 2019
    Mall Dini injured - Just A Par runs.