Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grand National 2019

Comments

• Options
    Apples Jade threw that away I'd say. Shifting right at exactly the wrong time didn't help.
  • Options
    Kildisart!! Lovely. 
  • Options
    Have had to add a nibble on SFM since he moved out to triple figure price on the exchange.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Still got do the £1 each wsydnbets that me, the wife, kids and mother law are picking out. 

Gotta go to an actual bookies for those cause I, er, don’t bet online...
    And the family five are

minella rocca 
    Rock the Kasbah 
    ultragold
    lake view lad
    monbeg notorious 
  • Options
    Whatever the outcome, a great big thank you to Peanuts and all the others who gave their invaluable thoughts on this wonderful event.
  • Options
    That is some horse. 
  • Options
    Unbelievable little horse.

got some money back with Walk in the Mill, gutsy run. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes !!!

Had Tiger Roll £2.50 e/w (betting slip shows €1.25). Took sp with William Hill. Tv had it at 4-1 do I'm assuming that's £6.

Also had Livelovelaugh too.....but not sure where he finished as I think WH pay top 6. 
  • Options
    Fantastic horse Tiger Roll
    And what a run by the mare, Magic Of Light. Closer to winning it than any mare for at least 31 years.
  • Options
     Vintage Clouds going on the first must’ve killed a few on here. Gutting.
  • Options
    Think it was Up for Review that fell badly at the first, didn’t look good :(
  • Options
    Bad afternoon for me in terms of bets, but happy to have witnessed that run. Incredibly nonchalant win in one of the most gruelling events in sport. Hung back surveying the field and then just breezed past at the end. Almost did it at a canter. 
  • Options
    Even though it jumped a couple badly, you were knew around fence 26, 27 it was going to be Tiger Roll. Fantastic horse
  • Options
    Think it was Up for Review that fell badly at the first, didn’t look good :(
    Yep,sadly,didnt look good and 2nd time round they were directed around the fence because screens were up :(
  • Options
    Is that a record for most horses getting round the first lap? 
  • Options
    What was the top 5?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tiger roll will win it next year, only 9 and he barely touched the whip
  • Options
    Got some money back from Walk in the mill too...

Had a tricast combination, picked the horses that finished 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th...

Bastards.
  • Options
    Arguably the highest quality horse to win the great race. Amazing performance from a true staying superstar. 
  • Options
    Son's namesake came through for me again in 6th place. Made the family a nice bit of cash for the second time in three years
  • Options
    Typical that the one I back at ew wins the fecking thing !!
  • Options
    Sadly Up For Review never made it. RIP :-(
  • Options
    Wasn’t to be this year

roll on the grand national 2020 thread. 
  • Options
    Who got 7th