Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Portsmouth v Charlton - Post Match Views

Comments

• Brilliant 3 points and fully deserved. Very well done Lee & the boys.
  • edited December 2018
    Watched on Ifollow. Did well. Pearce immense. Steer a bit rocky at the end and rode our luck a little second half but deserved the win. It was 10 v 10 at end as Marshall was limping. Lapslie was great love his energy
  • What a result. Everyone played well. Bielik was immense and hope he's ok. A bit hairy at the back after he went off. And what a battling performance from Lapslie.

Only downside was the injuries to Grant, Bielik and Marshall. Hopefully Grant and Bielik going off was precautionary.

We deserved the 3 points. Up to 5th so not too shabby.

COYR!!!
  • have had to work tonight, so was unable to follow the match thread, first chance I have had to check the result is the post match views...quality! will now look back through the match thread for the highlights (goooaaall moments)!
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope starts to get going again...it’s a good feeling
  • stonemuse said:
    They are such a load of inbred cnuts.
    Oh yes, they are.

• I fucking hate Charlton :smiley:
  • GETTT DA FUKKK INNNNNNN!!!!!!
  • Can't argue with ForeverAddickted's comments about George Lapslie.

What a performance from the kid and an amazing clearance off the line from him. He could be a star if he carries on like that.

Lock him up before Douchbag packs him off to Brentford or someone similar in January.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great result - well done Lee.
  • Don’t know how they are in first place
  • Didnt watch it - but were Pompey a bunch of cloggers?
  • ct_addick said:

Don’t know how they are in first place

Because its a poor league, just look at how high we are with such a injury hit squad

Its almost a case of the three that go up are the ones that can find any kind of consistency
  • Gargantuan result.
  • Didnt watch it - but were Pompey a bunch of cloggers?

Yes.
  • ct_addick said:

You don’t have to be incredible to win this league. Just consistent and have a bit of luck.

I think if every team plays at their absolute peak we’re a top 3 or 4 side in this division. Our problem hasn’t been competing with the ‘big boys’ but rather dropping points against some absolutely bang average sides

Still think it’s playoffs, but I’m sure we’re in a much better place for them this year.
  • edited December 2018
    Would have gladly taken 2 points from Blackpool and Pompey away so well pleased with bagging all 3 tonight.
  • ct_addick said:

Don't know how we're not in first place.

(That's post-win euphoria for you). :smile: