Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tennis 2019

1789101113»

Comments

• Wins yesterday for Tsitsipas against Medvedev and Zverev against Nadal

All 4 matches won in straight sets so far.

Todays games
    Federer v Berrettini 
    Djokovic v Thiem
  • Went to the Tsitsipas match, good one to watch
  • Federer beat Berrettini 2-0
    Thiem beat Djokovic 2-1

Straight shootout between Djokovic and Federer in the last game to see who goes through with Thiem
  • edited November 2019
    Didnt update this yesterday

But Federer beat Noval and went through in 2nd place.

Novak out in the group stage and I believe Nadal is now World Number 1
  • Fabulous win today by Nadal over Tsitsipas gives him a chance of making the semi final tomorrow if Medvedev can beat Zverev. Went to the 02 on Wednesday and saw Nadal’s stunning turnaround over Medvedev. Overall, this has already been a fantastic tournament.
  • Zverev beat Medvedev 2-0 and goes through

Semi finals

Tsitsipas v Federer
    Thiem v Zverev

Would love to see a Tsitsipas v Zverev final as at 21 and 22 respectivley I think these 2 could have a massive rivalry for titles when Nadal, Novak and Federer retire
  • Would love to see Roger win this,never get tired of watching this man play,may he go on for ever.
  • Tsitsipas beat Federer 6-3 6-4
  • GB through to the semi of the new look Davis Cup after beating Germany. Edmund and Evans won the singles, with Andy rested. 
  • Williams knocked out by Wang

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2020
    Should this be renamed Tennis 2020?

Gauff just beat Osaka pretty comfortably, Osaka had an off day but still crazy Gauff is this good at 15.

We got offered tickets to Court 1 on Day 2 at Wimbledon in the ballot, shame its not later (but at least that means it's cheaper!) as the first round matches probably won't be that exciting, but will still be a nice day out.  I went last year with a mate (Court 2 after camping) but my wife hasn't been so she's excited. 
  • Serena Williams knocked out too.
  • Wozniacki too - her last ever game.

I think Kerber is the only former winner left in the women's draw now.