Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2019

Comments

• Loving the cricket today. Let’s hope for another good result tomorrow...
  • Yes!!!!!!!!

Great 50 by Robinson to take us over the line 
  • Supakent. What a lovely little run we are on. 
  • Six Robinson 51 not out.

kent win.
  • Amazing! Well done, Super Kent. Never in doubt :smile:

Wtf has happened to Surrey this year though???
  • A great step towards safety, and a great knock from Ollie Robinson, the batsmen seem to be playing themselves into form, promising signs.
  • good job for Surrey only one team getting relegated this season
  • as an aside Somerset/Essex is last game of season.
  • Well done lads. We can build for a title assault next year.
  • Stewart said:
    Six Robinson 51 not out.

kent win.
    Stewart said:
    Six Robinson 51 not out.

kent win.

yet another top class wicketkeeper/batsman from Kent
  • Sponsored links:

• Stewart said:
    Six Robinson 51 not out.

kent win.
    Stewart said:
    Six Robinson 51 not out.

kent win.

yet another top class wicketkeeper/batsman from Kent
    I have been told that  Jordan Cox who recently got called up to the England u19s,  is supposed to be the next cab of the rank who could get his chance towards the back end of the season. 
  • Nah, its some youngster called Seb something.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Nah, its some youngster called Seb something.
    Seb Lewis ? .. he gets everywhere ((:>) 
  • edited July 2019
    Hooray good ol’ Kent thrashing Slurry!
  • Well played. Deserved over the 4 days 
  • Massive gap to Notts at the bottom now.  Indeed we can now think about more than just survival.

We amazingly have the second highest batting points in the division now, an excellent improvement over last season in Div 2, considering the better bowlers we are now facing
  • When when you consider the really poor start we had it’s pretty amazing the position we now find ourselves in.....much like The Addicks last season as a matter of fact.
  • Only 4 points off 3rd place. 
    Could be wrong but I think that an Europa League spot. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Was listening to Vaughan on the Tuffers and Vaughan Podcast this week and he mentioned Zak Crawley as a outside choice for the Ashes team this summer....
  • Out since 12 noon ( bit like the Surrey batsmen !) so only just learning of another super win from our lads.

What a great job they're doing in Division 1 with no BIG named players from overseas to boot.

But apologies to @blackpool72 ....

No rain dance, I'm afraid to help your guys out.

Got a bone in my leg ( as my old Gran used to say ) 

:smile:

• CHG said:
    Was listening to Vaughan on the Tuffers and Vaughan Podcast this week and he mentioned Zak Crawley as a outside choice for the Ashes team this summer....
    Vaughan was bigging up Zak a couple of weeks ago after he'd got a big hundred amongst the carnage of the top order being demolished.
  • Vincenzo said:
    Amazing! Well done, Super Kent. Never in doubt :smile:

Wtf has happened to Surrey this year though???
    To borrow a line fron the great Barry Davies:

"And frankly, who cares?"

😀
  • 4 on the spin at The Oval..... :-)
  • edited July 2019
    CHG said:
    Was listening to Vaughan on the Tuffers and Vaughan Podcast this week and he mentioned Zak Crawley as a outside choice for the Ashes team this summer....
    Vaughan was bigging up Zak a couple of weeks ago after he'd got a big hundred amongst the carnage of the top order being demolished.
    problem is breaking into the England squad is like getting into a very close family .. they are all mates together .. if one drops out, his earnings tumble, especially if he's on a central contract .. however, the need for a talented and reliable opener is obvious. Crawley's FC average is not earth shattering though. He will develop
  • Great win. Team seem to have great team spirit. Robinson a revelation this year.
    As for Crawley he is great potential but throwing him in v Aussies this year would not be good for his long term future. Let him develop further. It's a big jump up to Test level and he's pretty new on the county scene. 
  • For Crawley an England A tour this winter should be his first step, it's too soon for the full national team
  • Just got home. 
    What have I missed. 
  • Just got home. 
    What have I missed. 
    I'll break it to you gently

YOU GOT BEAT - AGAIN!!!!