Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    Moving this thread back to millwall.....millwall posters, if rowett does get sacked, who would you want as manager?

from a Charlton point of view, I reckon you should go for big mick or get Paul Jewell back into management 😬
    Heard Warnock is leaving Huddersfield. I’d be happy with him
    oi! he's ours when we sack Appleton in Jan
  • Options
    I heard him call out you Woke cnut
    What does woke mean though? I wish somebody would explain
  • Options
    Moving this thread back to millwall.....millwall posters, if rowett does get sacked, who would you want as manager?

from a Charlton point of view, I reckon you should go for big mick or get Paul Jewell back into management 😬
    It's a good question. One I haven't really given too much thought to if I'm being completely honest.

Nathan Jones has been mentioned, as has Steve Morison (no I don't know, either, other than 'that Millwall spirit, innit').

Doing a quick search, and using potentially unreliable information, Dean Smith sticks out. He's probably out of our price range and would see us as a step down from where he's at. Jesse Marsch? again, feel like we'd be reaching with that one.
    The way things usually work in football, when a British manager is sacked for playing defensive, boring football, Chairman then go for a foreign manager or a big name player, with the intention of playing progressive, Pep style football and taking the club to the next level.

Then when you start shipping goals and look in danger of relegation, replace him with an experienced British manager again to steady the ship...
  • Options

It's a good question. One I haven't really given too much thought to if I'm being completely honest.

Nathan Jones has been mentioned, as has Steve Morison (no I don't know, either, other than 'that Millwall spirit, innit').

Doing a quick search, and using potentially unreliable information, Dean Smith sticks out. He's probably out of our price range and would see us as a step down from where he's at. Jesse Marsch? again, feel like we'd be reaching with that one.
    The way things usually work in football, when a British manager is sacked for playing defensive, boring football, Chairman then go for a foreign manager or a big name player, with the intention of playing progressive, Pep style football and taking the club to the next level.

Then when you start shipping goals and look in danger of relegation, replace him with an experienced British manager again to steady the ship...
    Julian Nagelsmann....with one eye on Big Sam for the future it is then  B) 
  • Options

Curbs 16/1 😉
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    The people in that video were probably West Ham supporting journalists disappointed that the game wasn’t against Portsmouth.
    No Millwall fan need react because as they repeatedly collectively sing, ‘We don’t care’.
    It must also have been one of those West Ham supporting journalists we hear in the video of the Leeds players getting off the coach calling somebody a ‘black c**t’. It certainly wasn’t that boy in the police costume in the car with his grandmother (?) doing it now he is grown up, community club of the forever are Millwall.
    Cue the ‘people in glass houses’ reaction.
    Absolutely didn't happen, and frankly disgraceful that you have suggested it did...
    Play from 42 seconds in. It sounds to me like ‘Piero you c**t, you black c**t’. 
    If I am wrong what is the bloke actually shouting?
    I mean, it's probably the clearest bit on there. "Piroe you c*nt. You fat c*nt".
    You’re right, out of all c*nts thrown in this short clip that was the clearest c*nt of them all and he clearly calls him a fat c*nt. 🤣
    This reminds of the infamous reports of 'Sieg Heil' chants being heard when you were playing the 'Seagulls' from Brighton.
    You couldn’t make it up could you 🤣
  • Options
    edited September 2023

You're more likely to get Julian Dicks as manager  :D
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    The people in that video were probably West Ham supporting journalists disappointed that the game wasn’t against Portsmouth.
    No Millwall fan need react because as they repeatedly collectively sing, ‘We don’t care’.
    It must also have been one of those West Ham supporting journalists we hear in the video of the Leeds players getting off the coach calling somebody a ‘black c**t’. It certainly wasn’t that boy in the police costume in the car with his grandmother (?) doing it now he is grown up, community club of the forever are Millwall.
    Absolutely didn't happen, and frankly disgraceful that you have suggested it did...
    I mean, it's probably the clearest bit on there. "Piroe you c*nt. You fat c*nt".
    You’re right, out of all c*nts thrown in this short clip that was the clearest c*nt of them all and he clearly calls him a fat c*nt. 🤣
    This reminds of the infamous reports of 'Sieg Heil' chants being heard when you were playing the 'Seagulls' from Brighton.
    That was a very interesting conversation between my colleague and the journalist at the time. 🙄🫣😂😂😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You're more like to get Julian Dicks as manager  :D
    We had Lomas so we have got form.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    That was a very interesting conversation between my colleague and the journalist at the time. 🙄🫣😂😂😂😂
    Raymond Enisuoh will live long in the memory.
  • Options
    So it was 'fat c**t' not 'black c**t'.

• Options
    yawnny mcfucking yawnface

• Options
    edited September 2023
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    I remember some news/documentary thing years ago about racism in football and they were at The Valley for Charlton vs Forest. A couple of bits they showed were Charlton fans shouting "who are ya" to van Hooijdonk but shot in a way it look like he was given all kinds of abuse because of his colour. Best bit was them showing NF in the white squares on a george cross flag but failed to zoom out to show it would have actually said NFFC.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I heard him call out you Woke cnut
    What does woke mean though? I wish somebody would explain
    Please god no 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    I remember some news/documentary thing years ago about racism in football and they were at The Valley for Charlton vs Forest. A couple of bits they showed were Charlton fans shouting "who are ya" to van Hooijdonk but shot in a way it look like he was given all kinds of abuse because of his colour. Best bit was them showing NF in the white squares on a george cross flag but failed to zoom out to show it would have actually said NFFC.
    Darcus Howe documentary?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Gribbo said:

ONE MICKEY APPLES
    THERE'S ONLY ONE MICKEY APPLES...

• Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    What was the Roy Larner actually shouting?

It sounds like "People like you stink, foreign c***s, f*** off".
  • Options
    New Chairman might get itchy feet and sack Rowett but they should stick with him. Fleming's been underperforming so far (according to my millwall mate) probably agitated that he was denied a transfer to the prem. If Rotherham win then things will get tasty but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    I think I missed the apology to our Millwall chums. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  • Options
    Got a bit homesick and rewound the Dennis goal and May 15th 2005.
    The spanners are alright'ish :)