Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    Let’s forget this nonsense and concentrate on Millwalls home match v Rotherham tomorrow. Very big game for their season. I think they’ll win. 2 - 0
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    I hope Tigger exerts as much energy against those Rotherham types...

As far as their football is concerned, I defer to MF and BBW in that department.

1-0 
  • Options
    The bouncing fella , needs to keep eyeballing the Leeds fans and hasn’t quite worked out that if he stood on the chair he wouldn’t have to do his best zebedee impression .. 🔔 🔚
  • Options
    Let’s forget this nonsense and concentrate on Millwalls home match v Rotherham tomorrow. Very big game for their season. I think they’ll win. 2 - 0
    I know your game....and it'll probably work  :s
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    seth plum said:

Millwall of course don’t have ‘previous’ for anything
    The two Millwall interlopers on here acknowledge they have an issue with sections of the fanbase (as does every club, its just that as a % of the total fan base they massively overindex on the cnut factor).

What they don't do is wilfully and provocatively mislead, misrepresent, misdirect, obfuscate.

You have a history of incorrectly labelling people as racist. 

You have more previous than anyone, on any countless number of threads. 
    You are wrong.
    If it is ‘countless’ as you say it ought to be easy for you to provide evidence. Find the person and find the label.
  • Options
    .seth plum said:

Give ‘em a chance Seth. I have very good German friends, and I’m not blaming them for the actions of the Nazis eighty years ago. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 
    Can we get back to the big bouncy fella?
    No. The point needs to be driven home, exactly like it would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

Could you start another thread and do it there? 
    Maybe on a millwall board? - that might help drive it home 😂
  • Options
    Naaaaaah
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

The two Millwall interlopers on here acknowledge they have an issue with sections of the fanbase (as does every club, its just that as a % of the total fan base they massively overindex on the cnut factor).

What they don't do is wilfully and provocatively mislead, misrepresent, misdirect, obfuscate.

You are wrong.
    If it is ‘countless’ as you say it ought to be easy for you to provide evidence. Find the person and find the label.
    I thought you said every Tory voter was a racist?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    Not quite. 
    He said every Tory voters is Evil.

Everyone who voted leave was a racist.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    Not quite. 

Apologies. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    Not quite. 

Neither did I say that.
  • Options
    For Christ sake let’s not get this thread closed. This is about Millwall and the joy that their relegation would bring. Can’t we keep it there.
    To use a well worn phrase from CL...it's the hope that kills you, eh? 😉😁
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    Apologies, what was it you said? 
  • Options
    Despite your thoughts on Seth Plum, it's embarrassing to see Charlton supporters digging him out with a bunch of Millwall fans.

You all have short memories, I seem to remember an FA cup clash against Everton where Millwall ended up with a hefty fine from the FA.

Just in case anyone questions whether it happened, see below.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/millwall-legend-slams-fans-after-13913874
  • Options
    Meanwhile, The Den, eh, grown men bouncing and pointing at each other, small boys using ripe language, away fans quivering in fear, jumpers for goal posts…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    That's for the political threads.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    When you said that a substantial amount of the UK & CL posters were racists. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    PopIcon said:
    Despite your thoughts on Seth Plum, it's embarrassing to see Charlton supporters digging him out with a bunch of Millwall fans.

You all have short memories, I seem to remember an FA cup clash against Everton where Millwall ended up with a hefty fine from the FA.

Just in case anyone questions whether it happened, see below.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/millwall-legend-slams-fans-after-13913874
    I don't mind the millwall fans getting involved as the ones on here are alright but I think we should all just move past what Seth Plum said. It's starting to become tedious and not particularly a good look. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    You have certainly said many times on the political threads that in your opinion Tory voters are evil. 
    You also said plenty of times that the majority of Brexit voters are racist. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    You have certainly said many times on the political threads that in your opinion Tory voters are evil. 
    How is this relevant to the Millwall thread. Carry on and you’ll no doubt elicit the replies you want in getting the thread closed. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    How is this relevant to the Millwall thread. Carry on and you’ll no doubt elicit the replies you want in getting the thread closed. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Don't be stupid. 
    I'm mearly responding ro what people are saying. 
    No name calling or personal insults from me.
    As long as the posts are civil I don't see a problem. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    Don't be stupid. 
    It’s simple. Don’t persist in taking topics into areas that are potentially inflammatory and completely irrelevant to the thread. Don’t respond. I’m not stupid by the way.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    Don't be stupid. 
    It’s simple. Don’t persist in taking topics into areas that are potentially inflammatory and completely irrelevant to the thread. Don’t respond. I’m not stupid by the way.
    I never took the topic into areas that are inflammatory. 
    Mearly responding to posts. 
    Plenty have been doing just the same. 
    Not sure why it's me you have decided to dig out though. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    Don't be stupid. 
    I never took the topic into areas that are inflammatory. 
    Mearly responding to posts. 
    Plenty have been doing just the same. 
    Not sure why it's me you have decided to dig out though. 
    Highlighted your post as it was the one in front of me. Not you specifically.