Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2023
    seth plum said:
    If you all mean me, I have nothing to apologise for.
    I thought I heard one of the people abusing the Leeds players shout ‘black c**t’, the majority who have commented say it was ‘fat c**t’, so I misheard it seems.
    I did not say it was Millwall per se, or all Millwall fans, so who or what am I supposed to be apologising to, and for what reason?

I don't think anyone genuinely cares if you apologise Seth, perhaps they found it a little odd that someone as woke as yourself (something you call yourself) would make false allegations of racism then brush it off with a video of Peter Kays misheard song lyrics.

might undermine your woke-ism going forward.
    Is that what I did, make a false accusation of racism?
    If you want to re visit my original post it is on page 22.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I thought I heard one of the people abusing the Leeds players shout ‘black c**t’, the majority who have commented say it was ‘fat c**t’, so I misheard it seems.
    I did not say it was Millwall per se, or all Millwall fans, so who or what am I supposed to be apologising to, and for what reason?

I don't think anyone genuinely cares if you apologise Seth, perhaps they found it a little odd that someone as woke as yourself (something you call yourself) would make false allegations of racism then brush it off with a video of Peter Kays misheard song lyrics.

Yes, but what is woke?

o:)
  • Options
    Victim status - a consistent theme. "What have I done?"

Like the bloke in the pub who knocks over the big fellas pint and then disappears when it all kicks off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They had the cast of the greatest showman in for the friendly against us but the incredible ‘bouncy man’ is the final piece of the jigsaw - roll up roll up, come to the den and see the greatest ‘show’ on earth 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    .Big_Bad_World said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 
    Can we get back to the big bouncy fella?
    No. The point needs to be driven home, exactly like it would be if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Can get tedious, no matter which foot the shoe is on. And just when the thread was becoming highly amusing. 
    But it’s a free world. Keep driving the point home if you like. Personally I think we need a new Fat Shaming thread. 

[Edit: Not really]
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    They had the cast of the greatest showman in for the friendly against us but the incredible ‘bouncy man’ is the final piece of the jigsaw - roll up roll up, come to the den and see the greatest ‘show’ on earth 
    Obviously haven't seen us play recently.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 
    No. The point needs to be driven home, exactly like it would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

Could you start another thread and do it there? 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 

What, talk about Millwall fans not being guilty of an insinuation of racism?

What better place than a Millwall thread where the video of the 'nothing to see here' incident has been posted along with the aforementioned insinuation? I'm sure Lifers would love another Millwall thread started.
  • Options
    Nothing to see here???

Au contraire……..I’m Tiggers number 1 fan now 🥳
  • Options
    Another thread completely ruined!  I come to this one purely because, even though we are so shit, we are not Millwall.

Now back to Tigger and the T-troop...
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    JamesSeed said:
    .Big_Bad_World said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 
    Can get tedious, no matter which foot the shoe is on. And just when the thread was becoming highly amusing. 
    But it’s a free world. Keep driving the point home if you like. Personally I think we need a new Fat Shaming thread. 
    Crack on and start one then. I'll be over just as soon as you have.

EDIT: What really amazes me is that the calls of tedium only seem to be made when a seemingly more 'socially aware' poster is called out.
    Not really amazing. Seth can be a pain in the butt, and he’d admit that himself, and I have had a little run in with him myself recently (about us having to win the next 8 matches), but that was getting tedious as well. 
    But overall he’s just part of the rich tapestry of life on CL and I’m glad he’s here to contribute. Same applies to you BBW. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

No, you would never do that plum. You of all people definitely wouldn't do that.
    Thank you for that acknowledgment although there is really no need,
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 

What better place than a Millwall thread where the video of the 'nothing to see here' incident has been posted along with the aforementioned insinuation? I'm sure Lifers would love another Millwall thread started.
    No, just a thread where people can pile on Seth.

No one else has suggested milwall are a racist club. Your reputation attracts bells ends including the odd racist but as a whole your fan base is anti racist. People seem to be attracted to a comment from an individual, whether that's the lion of London Bridge's racist rant or Seth mishearing something. I wonder if another poster misheard it there would be the same reaction. It's not just on one thread. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 
    Erm, read two posts above 😬😬😬😬😬
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Getting tedious now. 

No, just a thread where people can pile on Seth.

No one else has suggested milwall are a racist club. Your reputation attracts bells ends including the odd racist but as a whole your fan base is anti racist. People seem to be attracted to a comment from an individual, whether that's the lion of London Bridge's racist rant or Seth mishearing something. I wonder if another poster misheard it there would be the same reaction. It's not just on one thread. 
    I suppose that all depends on if another poster has previous for this sort of thing or not, which goes a long way to explaining it not just being on one thread.

It alsogoes back to the adage of 'it's not me, it's everyone else that's wrong'.

Anyway, I'm not for a deflection debate so will now immerse myself in Fire regulations and system migratory activities
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

No, you would never do that plum. You of all people definitely wouldn't do that.
    Thank you for that acknowledgment although there is really no need,
    Anytime plum. I've for your back bro. Will always stick up for the elderly. 
    And the hard of hearing apparently.
  • Options

Millwall of course don’t have ‘previous’ for anything
  • Options
    yeah but would you really class that player as fat? big boned maybe? more muscle than fat. plus we never saw what shape the bloke who shouted fat cunt looked like. should he be throwing stones? Is he a large chap or is he as trim as a greyhound?