Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

Millwall of course don’t have ‘previous’ for anything
    The two Millwall interlopers on here acknowledge they have an issue with sections of the fanbase (as does every club, its just that as a % of the total fan base they massively overindex on the cnut factor).

What they don't do is wilfully and provocatively mislead, misrepresent, misdirect, obfuscate.

You have a history of incorrectly labelling people as racist. 

You have more previous than anyone, on any countless number of threads. 
    You are wrong.
    If it is ‘countless’ as you say it ought to be easy for you to provide evidence. Find the person and find the label.
    I thought you said every Tory voter was a racist?
    You thought wrong.
    Apologies, what was it you said? 
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    That's for the political threads.
    When you said that a substantial amount of the UK & CL posters were racists. 
    I have never said that.
    You have certainly said many times on the political threads that in your opinion Tory voters are evil. 
    You also said plenty of times that the majority of Brexit voters are racist. 
    How is this relevant to the Millwall thread. Carry on and you’ll no doubt elicit the replies you want in getting the thread closed. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Don't be stupid. 
    I'm mearly responding ro what people are saying. 
    No name calling or personal insults from me.
    As long as the posts are civil I don't see a problem. 
    It’s simple. Don’t persist in taking topics into areas that are potentially inflammatory and completely irrelevant to the thread. Don’t respond. I’m not stupid by the way.
    I never took the topic into areas that are inflammatory. 
    Mearly responding to posts. 
    Plenty have been doing just the same. 
    Not sure why it's me you have decided to dig out though. 
    Highlighted your post as it was the one in front of me. Not you specifically.
    Fair enough. 
    Let's leave it there and not clog up the thread. 
    Have a good day mate.
  • Options
    I watched their game against Leeds I thought until the Leeds first goal they was the better team & played some decent football
     but second half Leeds stepped it up Millwall found it hard to deal with their pace & skill level 
    That just showed how far off they are from being able to get promoted 
    They won't go down but their not going up either 

• Options
    Wellred said:
    I watched their game against Leeds I thought until the Leeds first goal they was the better team & played some decent football
     but second half Leeds stepped it up Millwall found it hard to deal with their pace & skill level 

Leeds had a player come off the bench who was worth 35 mill. I think if you combined all our transfers together and it wouldn’t amount to that 😆
  • Options
    Wellred said:

Leeds had a player come off the bench who was worth 35 mill. I think if you combined all our transfers together and it wouldn’t amount to that 😆
    That's what your up against with the likes of Leeds you have a decent squad but just not like them 
    I still think you could make the playoffs 
  • Options
    Wellred said:

It’s absolutely mental to think that sort of money is attached to Championship teams, even though they’ve just come down from the Prem.  

Leicester are the same.  

I personally believe that clubs like Leeds or any other yo-yo/potential relegation candidates from the Prem need to spend that money on any one player.  I think they just get caught up in the batshit way football is conducted these days, and sacrifice proper planning and scouting for boom and bust short term strategies that catch up with you if you go down.  I know that has a lot to do with how a club is run, but look at Burnley taking an interest in your forward Flemming.  Okay, the Prem might be a big step up for him had he gone, but would’ve only cost them 7-8 mill versus 35m for the Leeds bloke, who ended up being part of relegation team anyway.  
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

The two Millwall interlopers on here acknowledge they have an issue with sections of the fanbase (as does every club, its just that as a % of the total fan base they massively overindex on the cnut factor).

What they don't do is wilfully and provocatively mislead, misrepresent, misdirect, obfuscate.

You are wrong.
    If it is ‘countless’ as you say it ought to be easy for you to provide evidence. Find the person and find the label.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    You have certainly said many times on the political threads that in your opinion Tory voters are evil. 
    How is this relevant to the Millwall thread. Carry on and you’ll no doubt elicit the replies you want in getting the thread closed. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Don't be stupid. 
    Some people clearly come on here to argue. Calling someone stupid and then saying no name calling in the same post. No wonder some people call us clowns.

Anyway, back on topic. The Rotherham of the south are playing Rotherham tomorrow.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:

That's what your up against with the likes of Leeds you have a decent squad but just not like them 
    I still think you could make the playoffs 

It does make you sick to think of them making them
    & worse of all is how far we are behind them I know we gave them a good go in the friendly but after watching them Sunday they are miles in front of us in terms of football ability 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    You thought wrong.
    What was it I said when?
    About Tories?
    I have never said that.
    Don't be stupid. 
    Some people clearly come on here to argue. Calling someone stupid and then saying no name calling in the same post. No wonder some people call us clowns.

Anyway, back on topic. The Rotherham of the south are playing Rotherham tomorrow.
    No they don’t 
    Do you jump up and down when you get angry?
    Just a thought 🤔 
  • Options
    I mentioned Seth Plum but I think I got away with it ;)
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    Let’s start with Fiona Bruce, the respected journalist and TV presenter, host of Question Time, and IIRC someone you described as a “reactionary racist”. 

Let’s then go to countless politics threads involving Brexit, the Northern Ireland border, videos of millwall fans saying people are fat etc. etc.
  • Options

That bloke and his mates on their way to The Den tomorrow 
    I reckon he won’t turn up again until they have another big name club or club with a rep for having a hard fan base come down.  Looks exactly the sort to have little interest in the actual football club and more in it for the feel of being an ‘ard bastard 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I reckon he won’t turn up again until they have another big name club or club with a rep for having a hard fan base come down.  Looks exactly the sort to have little interest in the actual football club and more in it for the feel of being an ‘ard bastard 
    Was just about to post something similar. Very much doubt the bellends will be there tomorrow 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.
    Let’s start with Fiona Bruce, the respected journalist and TV presenter, host of Question Time, and IIRC someone you described as a “reactionary racist”. 

Let’s then go to countless politics threads involving Brexit, the Northern Ireland border, videos of millwall fans saying people are fat etc. etc.
    The HOC section is closed in order to verify any of this in terms of precise language and context.
    As for the Millwall video, that has been covered extensively on this thread.
  • Options
    Wellred said:

Who's the 35 mill player. Is that the fat cnut that someone mentioned or another type of cnut that nobody mentioned.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

You are wrong.

The HOC section is closed in order to verify any of this in terms of precise language and context.
    As for the Millwall video, that has been covered extensively on this thread.
    No need for HoC to verify  :)

• Options
    Chunes said:
    The absolute state of this lot

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">These Millwall fans against Leeds today😂😂 <a href="https://t.co/g5f3b93BWL">pic.twitter.com/g5f3b93BWL</a></p>&mdash; Football Away Days (@AwayDays_) <a href="">September 17, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    The geezer in the Grey needs to take a long look at himself.
    His tailor said in a statement “ I told him to go home and change after his release but he obviously didn’t”  🤷‍♂️😉

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My impression is that Millwall will stay up.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    cabbles said:

Well here is the thing. About 15 years ago I was hanging around with the wrong crowd and sort of drifted apart from them, but towards the end they started going out drinking and what not causing aggro with bouncers and other groups of lads. 

My 'mate' showed me a picture of about 10-15 of them, all bally'd up with Burberry scarfs and stone island etc on their way to footie. I can tell you for a fact that at least 5 of them couldn't explain to you why a team would get a corner kick. 

I asked him what they were doing dressed up like that and he told me they started going Millwall games looking for agg and having fights. 

So regardless of what a Millwall fan will try and say, there will always be that element where they attract that type of character. I've met a few decent ones, the lads who post on here are alright and there's been one watching my youtube vids who seems spot on, also on their forums there are some that come across fairly normal, but from my experience it's always been lads like my old mates.

I did ask them why they didn't just take up actual fighting instead, but of course it's a lot easier trying to punch people who aren't fighters than people who willingly want to punch and be punched back. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Well here is the thing. About 15 years ago I was hanging around with the wrong crowd and sort of drifted apart from them, but towards the end they started going out drinking and what not causing aggro with bouncers and other groups of lads. 

My 'mate' showed me a picture of about 10-15 of them, all bally'd up with Burberry scarfs and stone island etc on their way to footie. I can tell you for a fact that at least 5 of them couldn't explain to you why a team would get a corner kick. 

I asked him what they were doing dressed up like that and he told me they started going Millwall games looking for agg and having fights. 

So regardless of what a Millwall fan will try and say, there will always be that element where they attract that type of character. I've met a few decent ones, the lads who post on here are alright and there's been one watching my vids who seems spot on, also on their forums there are some that come across fairly normal, but from my experience it's always been lads like my old mates.

I did ask them why they didn't just take up actual fighting instead, but of course it's a lot easier trying to punch people who aren't fighters than people who willingly want to punch and be punched back. 
    ???
  • Options
    I heard him call out you Woke cnut
    But how do we define woke? 😉

Simple, the only way: 

Woke up this morning feeling fine
    I've got Charlton on my mind…

• Options
    cabbles said:

So regardless of what a Millwall fan will try and say, there will always be that element where they attract that type of character. I've met a few decent ones, the lads who post on here are alright and there's been one watching my vids who seems spot on, also on their forums there are some that come across fairly normal, but from my experience it's always been lads like my old mates.

???
    My onlyfans m8
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the video of the millwall fans welcoming the Rotherham players getting off the bus...
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the video of the millwall fans welcoming the Rotherham players getting off the bus...
    hope none of them are slightly portly