Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Please be Ian Holloway, please be Ian Holloway 🤞🏻 
    Ha they would string him up
    Holloway and Millwall have very close connections.
    Ha they hate him after his time with them they reckon the best thing that happened when he was there
    Was the camouflage kit for Remembrance game 
    Other then that everything else was shit
    Me or you have got more of a chance of getting the job then him ha
    Add the fact that when it went wonky for him at palace he walked. 
    When it went wonky at ours he hung about for his pay off. 

Blokes a fraud. Can’t stand him. When he comes on the radio or tv I have to turn over. 
  • Options
    What’s the latest news on a replacement ? 
  • Options
    What’s the latest news on a replacement ? 
    Warnock?
  • Options
    QPR win away at Preston tonight. Our Bermondsey friends only four points above the drop now.
  • Options
    1-0 Stoke in the early kick off. A win and Millwall will be three points adrift from the teams above them. 

Upcoming games against Stoke in 19th and QPR in 22nd. Looking worrying times for them lot.

• Options
    I guess the Uber will leave the Den about 10.30am Saturday morning then ?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Now updated by Cawley. Apparently Saville meant the squad, not the fans, and that wasn't made clear.

All the Millwall fans are welcome even if they think they're going to get stuffed 5-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    course he did !!
  • Options
    Starting to look just a touch bum squeaky again. Unlikely but certainly bum squeaky.
  • Options
    Too spawny by far, but there is always hope!
  • Options
    Away to Leicester on Tuesday 
  • Options
    Home to
  • Options
    They will stay up. Have a couple of easier games against the Welsh teams. Only 6 pointer is against Plymouth. 

I think it will be Rotherham, Sheff W and Birmingham.  
  • Options
    Think Chef Wendy will survive, lose to Plymouth and Millwall could go down.
  • Options
    At this stage of the season it’s as much about confidence as anything else. Losing versus Rotherham and Huddersfield in one week will have set the nerves jingling. Luckily they have that well known for it forgiving crowd. Leicester next up so a point would be huge. After that it’s definitely about bottle. 
  • Options
    Suddenly it's looking really tight again. QPR had been on a great run, while Wednesday's resurgence had stuttered, so a really surprising win for Wednesday has changed things again.
  • Options
    they are defo in the mix which is all that counts at this stage 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 6
    The interesting thing is that Millwall are within reach of 3 of the 4 teams below them. There are quite a few teams in the mix though. Their next game is away to Leicester!
  • Options
    The interesting thing is that Millwall are within reach of 3 of the 4 teams below them. There are quite a few teams in the mix though. Their next game is away to Leicester!
    At home to Leicester 
  • Options
    It's at home to Leicester
  • Options
    More importantly where have our resident scum fans got to
    theyve been pretty quiet (seriously hope they’re all good ) 
  • Options
    I think they'll drop. 0 points from Huddersfield and Rotherham will do them come end of the season, looking at their fixtures I can't see them getting too many points 
  • Options
    All police leave in Swansea cancelled for the last day of the season.
  • Options
    All good thanks mate. Just been busy with one thing or another. 

Well, what can I say, we’ve been proper shit these last couple of games. Hoping it’s just a blip but starting to get a bit concerned now. Not so much the actual defeats, more the nature of them. Hoping Harris gets a reaction out of them. If not we’ll be seeing you boys next season to contest the only genuine SE London Derby 👊🏻
    I’d say the chances are now 50/50. 
    Yes, a weird drop in form to lose two very winnable games against Rotherham and Huddersfield. You need a performance against Leicester, even if you lose.
  • Options

Well, what can I say, we’ve been proper shit these last couple of games. Hoping it’s just a blip but starting to get a bit concerned now. Not so much the actual defeats, more the nature of them. Hoping Harris gets a reaction out of them. If not we’ll be seeing you boys next season to contest the only genuine SE London Derby 👊🏻
    Yes, a weird drop in form to lose two very winnable games against Rotherham and Huddersfield. You need a performance against Leicester, even if you lose.
    Exactly right. I’m not expecting any points v them but just a better performance where we actually go at them a bit would be nice. Then following that we have 4 cup finals. Today concerned me though. Harris got the tactics horribly wrong and there just wasn’t enough fight in the team. 

Relegation would be a nightmare. Having to play all those minnows again, teams like Burton, Cheltenham and yourselves 😉
  • Options

50 you'll win, 50 we'll get a draw?