Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

1252627282931»

Comments

• Options
    Millwall are too good, to go down 🙄
  • Options
    The Championship is such a great division for the neutral. Swansea in 15th aren't safe yet, and they play Stoke on Wednesday. Plymouth play QPR in another 6 pointer tomorrow.
  • Options
    The outcomes of tomorrow night and Wednesday’s game will probably have a massive psychological impact one way or another on the remaining matches for all those teams and could be the deciding round bar the technicalities 

I don’t much fancy Hudds or Sheff Wed tomorrow night. 
    Norwich would have put every last ounce of effort into the game with Ipswich and winning that game will have screwed their approach for the next game. Wednesday should win it. 
  • Options
    The outcomes of tomorrow night and Wednesday’s game will probably have a massive psychological impact one way or another on the remaining matches for all those teams and could be the deciding round bar the technicalities 

I don’t much fancy Hudds or Sheff Wed tomorrow night. 
    Norwich would have put every last ounce of effort into the game with Ipswich and winning that game will have screwed their approach for the next game. Wednesday should win it. 
    Or they’ll be bouncing with confidence. Draw at very best for Shef Wed I think.
  • Options
    I'm more concerned how letthegoodtimesroll battery dumped from 40% to 30% in 27 mins yet just a minute later had recovered 1% up to 31% without any sign of charging action on his phone ... spooky and for a freak like me far too low to have your battery on...... sub 80% and I'm in panic mode ... pass the charger 
    I was busy on my laptop and referencing things on my iPhone at the same time and couldn’t be arsed to plug the phone in. I had a battery pack on the desk and eventually plugged that into the phone. Must admit I’ve been impressed with the way the Belkin battery pack does quickly boost the phones charge since I bought it (initially for away games) 
  • Options
    Let’s not get ahead of ourselves and celebrate too soon, they’ve got some winnable games left if they don’t panic and implode…

True, but then again, they just had two winnable games and got zero points 
  • Options
    Let’s not get ahead of ourselves and celebrate too soon, they’ve got some winnable games left if they don’t panic and implode…

They’ve just had two and lost em both.
  • Options
    Crowd at the toolbox will play a part and not necessarily for the better. Certainly they’ll be fired up early on but if things start to go wrong then they’ll be straight on the players and Harris’s back. Could be Millwalls 12th man or the grim reaper. Players will hide. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More importantly where have our resident scum fans got to
    theyve been pretty quiet (seriously hope they’re all good ) 
    All good thanks mate. Just been busy with one thing or another. 

Well, what can I say, we’ve been proper shit these last couple of games. Hoping it’s just a blip but starting to get a bit concerned now. Not so much the actual defeats, more the nature of them. Hoping Harris gets a reaction out of them. If not we’ll be seeing you boys next season to contest the only genuine SE London Derby 👊🏻
    I’d say the chances are now 50/50. 
    Yes, a weird drop in form to lose two very winnable games against Rotherham and Huddersfield. You need a performance against Leicester, even if you lose.
    Well, we got the performance AND the result. What a contrast from the last couple of games. They didn’t leave anything out there tonight, and not one of them had a bad game. Could be half a dozen MOTM’s but it deservedly went to Longman for that absolute worldy. Proud of the boys tonight. Covered every blade of grass and fought like lions. 🦁👊🏻

Anyway, maybe see you boys during the 25/26 season (at the very earliest, if you’re lucky 😉). 

Millwall FC, SE Londons No.1, for now and the foreseeable 😊😘👍🏻💙
  • Options

Well, what can I say, we’ve been proper shit these last couple of games. Hoping it’s just a blip but starting to get a bit concerned now. Not so much the actual defeats, more the nature of them. Hoping Harris gets a reaction out of them. If not we’ll be seeing you boys next season to contest the only genuine SE London Derby 👊🏻
    "Lower mid-table" :)
    Currently sitting 17th. I’d say that looks very much like lower mid table to me 😁😉
  • Options

Yes, a weird drop in form to lose two very winnable games against Rotherham and Huddersfield. You need a performance against Leicester, even if you lose.
    Well, we got the performance AND the result. What a contrast from the last couple of games. They didn’t leave anything out there tonight, and not one of them had a bad game. Could be half a dozen MOTM’s but it deservedly went to Longman for that absolute worldy. Proud of the boys tonight. Covered every blade of grass and fought like lions. 🦁👊🏻

Anyway, maybe see you boys during the 25/26 season (at the very earliest, if you’re lucky 😉). 

Millwall FC, SE Londons No.1, for now and the foreseeable 😊😘👍🏻💙
    In a way I expected that response, indeed Leicester were the perfect opponents. A top of the table team, so no pressure on the Millwall players, but also a slightly misfiring opponent, under pressure after a poor run.
  • Options

"Lower mid-table" :)
    Currently sitting 17th. I’d say that looks very much like lower mid table to me 😁😉
    P*** off :)
  • Options
    Hate you scumbags but that’s some result 
  • Options
    It will be just like Millwall to beat Leicester on Tuesday evening. 

Put a tenner on it. 
    If only I followed my own advice.

As night follows day. 
  • Options
    I reckon they're safe now. That side of my family are happy as!
  • Options
    Very good result for them.
  • Options
    Remarkable result given the circumstances. Pressure was enormous.
  • Options

Dang!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Scenes we want to see at the end of the season 
  • Options
    Would be funny if Rowett  keeps Birmingham up at the expense of them. 
    Hilarious. But it won’t happen. 😁
  • Options

You have some front, I thought you'd lost the use of your fingers it had been so long since we'd heard from you :#
  • Options
    edited April 10

You have some front, I thought you'd lost the use of your fingers it had been so long since we'd heard from you :#
    Not sure how you work that out. Harris’ first four games was 3 wins and a draw and I didn’t come on here once during that run. In fact, I only reappeared after our shit shows v Rotherham and Huddersfield. Literally came on to take the flak. Might as well hang around now things have taken a sudden turn again 😉
  • Options
    Birmingham, Stoke and Blackburn all lose tonight. Indeed Blackburn in real trouble now.
  • Options
    Let's hope Blackburn come down then we can have another Operation Ewood.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Let's hope Blackburn come down then we can have another Operation Ewood.
    Particularly as they’ve got Leeds and Leicester both away and fellow strugglers Sheffield Wednesday to play.
  • Options
    Some big 6 pointers left at the bottom.

Sheff Weds v Stoke
    Blackburn v Sheff Weds
    Stoke v Plymouth
    Huddersfield v Birmingham

Birmingham also go to Rotherham which is realistically a game they have to win.