Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Couple of rumours from the Sky Sports Transfer Centre

- Claims that Arsenal are ready to loan out Nketiah with Bristol City leading the chase
     - Swansea are pondering a loan bid for Kasey Palmer (Only mentioned because he was once ours)
     - Reece Oxford is lowering his demands which is stalling a £2.7m move back to German side: Augsberg, both Swansea / Fulham want him on loan though
    So pretty much, we’re not getting any of our targets
    Who said they were our targets?  Well they might be yours but not heard they are Bowyer's.  They might be, they might not be. 
  • I can't see us signing Herbie Kane as he's almost certain to link up again with ex-Doncaster manager Grant McCann at Hull.
    Remember when Bowyer went into the Donny changing room after the 2nd leg to praise the Rovers players?

What wasn't reported was that as he was about to leave and McCann had turned his back Bowyer pointed at three players and said "I'm signing you next season".
    Behave  :)
  • edited July 2019
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Couple of rumours from the Sky Sports Transfer Centre

- Claims that Arsenal are ready to loan out Nketiah with Bristol City leading the chase
     - Swansea are pondering a loan bid for Kasey Palmer (Only mentioned because he was once ours)
     - Reece Oxford is lowering his demands which is stalling a £2.7m move back to German side: Augsberg, both Swansea / Fulham want him on loan though
    So pretty much, we’re not getting any of our targets
    Who said they were our targets?  Well they might be yours but not heard they are Bowyer's.  They might be, they might not be. 
    Even if they are they’ll have other options, they can’t assume they’ll get every first choice.
  • Ben Amos signs
  • That’s a really good signing pleased with that 2 really good goalkeepers now. 
  • So who’s next?
  • Scoham said:
    So who’s next?
    waiting for @SE7since2000 to give us the inside info
  • Not a proper rumour and not sure if shared yet but I saw it doing the rounds on twitter. Oztumer not part of Boltons squad in a pre season friendly. Trouble is I'm not sure if any of their proper players are either.

Only 2 of those players have played for their first team and one of those made his debut as a sub for the last 15 mins in the last game of last lesson. The other one has played in 2 FA Cup games.
    Ah ok, thanks for finding out I was too lazy to check haha. Still you never know, hopefully it means something, especially with Williams being nowhere near 
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:
    3 midfielders and a striker now please 
    ASAP
  • Brewster might go out on loan now 
  • edited July 2019
    A Midfielder on a permanent deal ideally

Means we can get a Defender | two Midfielders | two Strikers on loan (Bowyer has said he wants to fill all five loan slots) - And then to finish off our transfer business; Williams on a permanent deal till Januay as allows him to play yet doesnt get tied down on too a crummy deal, we can then re-sit down again in January to get something better, or he can move on, or he signs another deal till the end of the season
  • Think Pratley will be seen as cb and midfield cover. 
  • Still think either Williams or Oztumer will be the permanent and then 5 loans. Could be an alright squad actually. 
  • Up front we are seriously lacking at the moment, a slight concern if we are going for 2 loan strikers and they won't arrive until near the start of the season as then they will have had no time to build a relationship with Taylor.
  • No can’t see it think we would have already signed Oztumer if we are having both.to me holding out for Williams. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Been told of a player at the training ground, however have been told to mention no names
    Ben Amos? ;)
  • Been told of a player at the training ground, however have been told to mention no names
    don't forget to remind us of this when we next sign a player ...
  • Hear we had a scout at Herne Bay yesterday.
    Baden Powell ? 
    Isn’t Bear Grylls leader of the Scouts nowadays?
    Is he camp enough?
    Bloody hell - start the celebrations now. What a coup!