Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Not a proper rumour and not sure if shared yet but I saw it doing the rounds on twitter. Oztumer not part of Boltons squad in a pre season friendly. Trouble is I'm not sure if any of their proper players are either.

Pretty sure that's not Bolton's first team even though they only have 7 first team left including Oztumer!
  • All I am going to say is that he is a ex player, but he may just be with us for training
    Oztumer still fits 
  • All I am going to say is that he is a ex player, but he may just be with us for training
    Poyet?
  • Johnny Williams ?
    Callum Harriott? 
  • Kenny Achampong?
  • So 7 more to come in 2 more permanent and 5 loans by what steve gallen is saying 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Ben18 said:
    Michael Morrison?

• Ideal Scenario for me (Barring the Strikers)

RCB - Oshilaja
    DM - Oxford/Bielik
    MF - Cullen/Kane
    CAM - Williams
    ST x2 - Magennis (For some reason i can see it happening) + Another
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    Ideal Scenario for me (Barring the Strikers)

RCB - Oshilaja
    DM - Oxford/Bielik
    MF - Cullen/Kane
    CAM - Williams
    Cant see Josh Bowyer made a few comments after he left hinting at no scoring enough goals. Although I liked Josh and think he did a lot of hard work for the team I think we have moved on. 
    it's … Eddie Firmani
  • Darren Bent?
  • CAFCDAZ said:

RCB - Oshilaja
    DM - Oxford/Bielik
    MF - Cullen/Kane
    CAM - Williams
    No thanks on the Magennis part. Was never that impressed by him. The rest would be pretty amazing and i'd be confident in our ability to stay up with that squad.
  • Corey Gibbs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Karim Bagheri

• CAFCDAZ said:

RCB - Oshilaja
    DM - Oxford/Bielik
    MF - Cullen/Kane
    CAM - Williams
    No thanks on the Magennis part. Was never that impressed by him. The rest would be pretty amazing and i'd be confident in our ability to stay up with that squad.
    Magennis has been linked with a move to Rangers...
  • Darren Bent?
  • Magennis was decent for us, not sure why he gets some of the hate that he did. 
    Doesn't work hard enough for the team imho.
  • Hopefully Sullay Kaikai
  • CAFCDAZ said:

RCB - Oshilaja
    DM - Oxford/Bielik
    MF - Cullen/Kane
    CAM - Williams
    I agree, the only reason i mention Magennis is based on the comments SG made regarding characters they know and fit the group. Magennis wouldn't expect to start week in week out, and i can't imagine he is on obscene money.

The kind of deal i can imagine RD given the nod, he would see it as a free £200k from Bolton and he gets a player back. 

i didn't mind Magennis, he wasn't a natural born goal scorer, but as a support striker to Taylor i think he would be a worth a punt.

• iamdan said:
    Hopefully Sullay Kaikai
    Thankfully gone to Blackpool
  • Darren Bent?
    Lee Bowyer?