Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Magennis natural goal scorer Lol. No thanks.
  • Magennis natural goal scorer Lol. No thanks.
    Probably better to read that properly;

i didn't mind Magennis, he wasn't a natural born goal scorer
  • Been told of a player at the training ground, however have been told to mention no names
    I’ve been told there are 20 players at the training ground. Doing training. 
  • Magennis natural goal scorer Lol. No thanks.
    would you prefer Parker over Magennis as cover for Taylor? i know who i'd rather have
  • Magennis is pony, very honest hard working forward but a low football IQ and poor technique.  It’s a no from me. 
    Perfect summary. 
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCDAZ said:
    Magennis natural goal scorer Lol. No thanks.
    would you prefer Parker over Magennis as cover for Taylor? i know who i'd rather have
    That's not the option though. It's not Magennis or Parker.
  • All I am going to say is that he is a ex player, but he may just be with us for training
    It’s Diego isn’t it?
  • Please no Magennis, guy is hardly a L1 striker, he scored FOUR championship goals last season in 42 matches. Must do better
  • Oztumer is from our academy previously?
  • edited July 2019
    IR94 said:
    Please no Magennis, guy is hardly a L1 striker, he scored FOUR championship goals last season in 42 matches. Must do better
    All in his first month wasn't they?
  • kodfish said:
    All I am going to say is that he is a ex player, but he may just be with us for training
    It’s Diego isn’t it?
    even though a lot of fans were annoyed that he left after half a season where he bossed the midfield, I would  love to see him back, given of course he's up for the challenge 
  • kodfish said:
    All I am going to say is that he is a ex player, but he may just be with us for training
    It’s Diego isn’t it?
    even though a lot of fans were annoyed that he left after half a season where he bossed the midfield, I would  love to see him back, given of course he's up for the challenge 
    I can't see it. Has Poyet even played in the last year?
  • kodfish said:
    It’s Diego isn’t it?
    Fair point, just looked and he hasnt since playing in Greece the season before last so he might not be up to scratch then... had a quick gander at his instagram and he seems to have beefed up a fair bit and looks like a bit of a unit now though
  • CafcSCP said:
    Oztumer is from our academy previously?
    Yes - 9 years in the academy - then released.
  • Sponsored links:

• kodfish said:
    It’s Diego isn’t it?
    Fair point, just looked and he hasnt since playing in Greece the season before last so he might not be up to scratch then... had a quick gander at his instagram and he seems to have beefed up a fair bit and looks like a bit of a unit now though
    Looks like since last summer his focus has been on gaining muscle... Will be interesting to see where he goes next.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    kodfish said:
    It’s Diego isn’t it?
    Looks like since last summer his focus has been on gaining muscle... Will be interesting to see where he goes next.
    Love Island
    You joke but he is absolutely the type of person to go on there. Well, he might be a bit too intelligent for some of them, but even so.
  • Magennis is pony, very honest hard working forward but a low football IQ and poor technique.  It’s a no from me. 
    Not Championship standard.
  • Very good source. George Boyd (Former Academy - Just left Sheff Weds) was at club last week
    being offered 1 year deal, however at Peterborough today (also former club) who appear to be offering 2 year deal
  • Very good source. George Boyd (Former Academy - Just left Sheff Weds) was at club last week
    being offered 1 year deal, however at Peterborough today (also former club) who appear to be offering 2 year deal
    Joined today... School holidays is it?
    Congrats, your very much in the know. Or perhaps you just read he joined Peterborough 8 hours ago. 
  • Try to post it this morning g but didn’t go through, hadn’t seen the news since. Won’t bother in the future 
    Interesting if we were interested in Boyd but he chose the 2 year deal at L1 Posh instead

He's a bit of a legend there, and Ferguson is again the manager so that probably swayed it as well