Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Valley11 said:
    What’s the deal then; deadline for permanent transfers and loans is Thursday?
    5pm Thursday for players coming in whether permanent or on loan.

Presumably free agents can still be signed after the deadline, but I’m not 100% sure about that.

Players can be loaned out to League 1 and 2 until their deadline of 2nd September.

Players could also move abroad after Thursday as other leagues will have their own deadline.
  • The Premier League and Championship deadline is Thursday, 8 August at 5pm

Scottish clubs, England's Leagues One and Two and Europe's top leagues all have a Monday, 2 September deadline.

• edited August 2019
    Scoham said:
    Valley11 said:
    5pm Thursday for players coming in whether permanent or on loan.

Presumably free agents can still be signed after the deadline, but I’m not 100% sure about that.

Players can be loaned out to League 1 and 2 until their deadline of 2nd September.

Players could also move abroad after Thursday as other leagues will have their own deadline.
    Thanks - hopefully a busy week then. 
  • Yep. 5pm on thurs.
  • I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we sign more than 2 more players. And I won’t be surprised if Anfernee is sold to whoever to make de Cloob a more attractive proposition to sell ... bottom line and all that 
  • Sage said:
    The busy week starts today!

Best strap yourselves in people.
    Yep, will this thread join the One Million Views Club by the time the window ‘slams shut’  or like a Roland budget, will it just fall short?
  • To get the 4 in we need as a minimum, I struggle to see how we wouldn’t sign anyone today. If we don’t we will be up against it 
  • Valley11 said:
    Yes, 5.00pm Thursday 8 August.

After that only out of contract players IE Harriot can sign.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wouldn't be exactly flabbergasted if Roly decides to sell young Afernee, annoyed but not surprised.
  • 218AD, Battle of Antioch
  • The Premier League and Championship deadline is Thursday, 8 August at 5pm

Scottish clubs, England's Leagues One and Two and Europe's top leagues all have a Monday, 2 September deadline.

Shit. Means we could still lose players to the the big boys in League 1 after thursday. Whats the betting Pompey, Sunderland or Ipswich come sniffing after someone....😉
  • Am I one of the only ones that would be relatively pleased if we signed Harriet? 
    Me too.  Wouldn't want him to be the only signing but I heard a rumour that 4 might sign on loan this week. Can't reveal my source but it's kosher.
    Hopefully mate
  • Am I one of the only ones that would be relatively pleased if we signed Harriet? 
    Me too.  Wouldn't want him to be the only signing but I heard a rumour that 4 might sign on loan this week. Can't reveal my source but it's kosher.
    A Tottenham player then...
  • I rarely post , but heard from someone yesterday who works at the Club within the physio department that Troy Parrott is lined up for a medical this week with view to a loan move from Spurs. 
  • I rarely post , but heard from someone yesterday who works at the Club within the physio department that Troy Parrott is lined up for a medical this week with view to a loan move from Spurs. 
    I rarely post , but heard from someone yesterday who works at the Club within the physio department that Troy Parrott is lined up for a medical this week with view to a loan move from Spurs. 
    I rarely post , but heard from someone yesterday who works at the Club within the physio department that Troy Parrott is lined up for a medical this week with view to a loan move from Spurs. 
    Highly thought of at spurs but only 17 
  • Sponsored links:

Very highly thought off at spurs has got better stats the harry kane for his age 20 goals in 30 started there pre season game against Juventus 
    Don't really know anything about him but he created one of the goals for Spurs when they played Juventus the other day. 

https://twitter.com/dino_grgic/status/1152921109769142273
  • Troy Parrott would be an excellent addition. A real exciting prospect who knows where the goal is. Fingers crossed!
  • My Spurs mate reckon Poch loves him and won't let him go out on loan unless they sign another striker
  • A couple of comments from Spurs fans on Parrott.

1. You could argue Parrott looks even better at 17 than Kane did? Massively impressed me this summer, didn't look out of place and his finishing looked very composed - ie hitting target under pressure - and was unlucky not to score. More impressive was his hold up play, which I'd not seen much of. I would have liked to see him start up front in the last game instead of Moura. I'd be perfectly happy with him as "9" understudy this season.

2. There is no argument between Kane and Parrott at 17. When Kane was 19 he did not look like a prem lge striker, never mind one of the worlds best. In Poch’s first season Kane returned for pre season at 18% body fat. Given that players are usually around 10 it shows Harry wasn’t taking it as seriously as he should. Poch sorted him out and Kane has made himself into the player he is. If Parrot has that sort of hunger and determination he will be a star for us.
    I have no doubt he will.

• I'd see Parrott as an understudy to Taylor, we'd still need a pacy striker that's going to start most games alongside Lyle
  • I'd be relatively pleased if Harriott plus four others sign.