Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Got to be moult then with his reference to spirits 
  • Strangely this transfer window has been such a mixed bag of emotions. 

Gutted we lost our right back. 

Absolutely ******* off when I heard the Taylor rumours.

Absolutely buzzing about Cullen. 

Now it's transfer deadline say and I am so excited. 

The amount of times I watch the transfer deadline deals all day and we don't sign anyone. 

Now we may actually sign 4,5,6 players today.

Although, it's gonna be nail biting over Taylor. 

However, the best transfer of all would be Roland transferring ownership.

But... We are Charlton fans, so come 5pm, we could all be totally miserable again.

P. S. WHY THE HELL ARE MAN CITY GETTING SCOTT CARSON 😂
  • Jonathan Lego from West Brom 
  • Floebot said:
    Jonathan Leko 
    Floebot said:
    Jonathan Leko 
    👀
  • From SkySports:

"Brentford are lining up a deal for Sparta Rotterdam striker Halil Dervisoglu as they struggling to reach an agreement over personal terms for Amiens forward Samman GhoddosSky Sports Newsunderstands."

-----------------
    So, maybe they are dropping Taylor then..?
  • edited August 2019
    Not gonna dismiss Leko at all, but some on here will have a Field day (free pun) with his scoring record according to wiki

Leko 25 games, 0 goals

On the positive, 14 of those games in the Prem so a higher standard
  • Phoenix nights set in..... Bolton
  • I reckon mid field is now pretty strong,agree with previous poster that Pratley,although not playing every game,will be massive for us this year.Just need LT to stay,and plus one or two more strikers and that will do me.
  • Sponsored links:

• From SkySports:

"Brentford are lining up a deal for Sparta Rotterdam striker Halil Dervisoglu as they struggling to reach an agreement over personal terms for Amiens forward Samman Ghoddos, Sky Sports Newsunderstands."

-----------------
    Were they ever actually in for him?
  • Taylor isn't going anywhere (prepares to look like a tit come 5pm)
  • Leko would be a good option I reckon... Certainly be the Karlan Grant replacement we need
  • All I know about Leko is that he's absolutely rapid 
  • I know it is only 8.45 am,but I am quite positive(as always) about today.I just have that feeling that Bowyers journey is continuing.His ability to get people in and integrate them into the club making them feel honoured to play for us ,will pay greater dividends than signing 8m players from overseas who have not got a clue about Lancashire on a winter tuesday evening.In spite of the money they are earning,I bet that the players who have left recently could well look back and say perhaps we should have stayed a bit longer and been part of Bowyers journey.(especially Aribo playing in front of 5000 at Livingstone in the middle of winter)
  • Field in = Morgan going out on loan I reckon, we’ve currently two in each midfield position.
    They can see how things go over the next couple of weeks as league one/two clubs (where you'd assume Morgan will go) can sign players until 2 September.

Field seems a promising talent. Has played for England U18/19 & 20 and played for West brom in the premier league. Could be decent...........but is also equally a gamble.
  • mascot88 said:
    Boom!! Just the start we need... 
    Its the finish i worry about……..today is almost over and the past is what we have.
  • edited August 2019
    jams said:
    All I know about Leko is that he's absolutely rapid 
    Sounds like another Fosu. A raw talent who Bowyer might just be able to get the best out of.
  • edited August 2019
    From SkySports:

"Brentford are lining up a deal for Sparta Rotterdam striker Halil Dervisoglu as they struggling to reach an agreement over personal terms for Amiens forward Samman Ghoddos, Sky Sports Newsunderstands."

-----------------
    Were they ever actually in for him?
    We know for sure we/he were approached......just how far that went or has gone thus far is anyone’s guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• So Sam Field and John Nonce are done deals. 
    I heard it was Joey Deacon

• Field & Leko would be class signings bowyer & Gallen working wonders again 

Add a right back & keep Lyle & that's a cracking day's business that really sets us up for the season.how Bowyer keeps producing these competitive squads under the restraints he's under is remarkable. 

Said it before & I'll say it again, Lee Bowyer is special 
    Dont think we'll be done there either

You'd hope that if Sam Field is close to completion then Jonathan Leko is too as would make sense for them to travel down together
  • edited August 2019
    Do we have anyone at sparrows lane
    Could also do with someone at the Valley
    Also someone to keep hopping on and off trains to get any transfer info as we seem to be getting a lot of rumours from south eastern lately.
  • IanJRO said:
    Surprised West Brom would let two go to a promotion rival tbh  ;)
    Guess they wont be allowed to play against us so puts them in with a slim fighting chance when we play

Just hope they dont have January recalls (I'd be surprised if Sam Field didnt)

Dont want to lose half our squad in January and have to go through all this again
  • I have a good feeling about today,

2 mids one st ill be happy

2 and 2 ill be over the moon

Maybe we are going to be supprised for the first time in 4 years, that the old scroot has kinda backed Bowyer 
    Wtf is a scroot. There's no such word in the context of RD.
    Scrote, it's scrote.