Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Field in = Morgan going out on loan I reckon, we’ve currently two in each midfield position.
    Think Lapslie more likely to go. 
    Was told weeks ago, Abie going out and the Turkish Messi in, no idea what happened with the Messi deal atm.
  • Bubble said:
    Sun reporting Brentford back in for Lyle and confident the deal is done
    Rubbish that’s all the Sun is good for!
  • All this activity is only happening cos Roland is letting Bowyer have some of the Djiksteel and Taylor money imo.

That's where Toney has come from
  • Is Leko a winger or a striker?
  • What's the latest on Lyle?
    His hair's still rubbish
    I’d swap in a heartbeat. I think it would suit me. 
  • edited August 2019
    Wouldn't be surprised if Josh Magennis signs today. I'm not ITK - just a hunch.
    If he came in as a Lyle Taylor replacement, fuck me that would be rock bottom. 
    One way ticket to relegation I reckon. Okay if just to add to the squad. The Bolton situation may make him easily available.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    A (very unsubstantiated) rumour - Villa supporting relative thinks we’re one of several clubs interested in Keinan Davis on loan. Apparently he won't be allowed to leave unless they sign a striker today.
  • Wouldn't be surprised if Josh Magennis signs today. I'm not ITK - just a hunch.
    But if he came in as backup to Lyle that would not be bad business imo
  • cafc4life said:
    Doesn’t matter who we sign today. Letting Taylor go would be the worst piece of business in years , and that’s coming from a club that have let our best youngsters go for peanuts. Taylor must stay for us to have half a chance this season 
    There is no point keeping someone if he doesn't want to be here 
  • A (very unsubstantiated) rumour - Villa supporting relative thinks we’re one of several clubs interested in Keinan Davis on loan. Apparently he won't be allowed to leave unless they sign a striker today.
    Obviously not at the expense of Taylor (no one at the expense of Taylor!) but would be really happy to get Davis in. Think he has a lot of talent and really impressed in his showing against us last week.
  • What is the rule about eligibility to play Saturday? Do they have to be signed before 3 pm today?
    Have to be signed by midday tomorrow so yeah anyone signed today can be involved against Stoke
    Don’t follow that......if the window closes at 5.00pm, how can anyone be signed in this window ‘tomorrow’?
  • RC_CAFC said:
    A (very unsubstantiated) rumour - Villa supporting relative thinks we’re one of several clubs interested in Keinan Davis on loan. Apparently he won't be allowed to leave unless they sign a striker today.
    Obviously not at the expense of Taylor (no one at the expense of Taylor!) but would be really happy to get Davis in. Think he has a lot of talent and really impressed in his showing against us last week.
    was a rumour after the Villa game that Gallen stayed behind to discuss a loan with Villa for one of their players. 
  • Wouldn't be surprised if Josh Magennis signs today. I'm not ITK - just a hunch.
    Exactly; whether its Magennis | Tony | Matty Taylor | Davis, sadly for them we need someone to sit on the bench if Lyle was absent for whatever reason

If we had the right cover when he got sent off against Accrington then we may have won the League, finished six points behind first

Three wins when he was suspended would have given us nine points instead of two - Would have ended on 95-pts, one ahead of Luton
    Where does this Magennis rumour come from? Can’t believe there’s any basis to it at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• They're after Ben Yedder so hopefully free's up Davis.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    The good news is that the Sun are one of the most unreliable sources in football,  bad news is Roldan is an unpredictable rat.
    Conundrum?
  • What is the rule about eligibility to play Saturday? Do they have to be signed before 3 pm today?
    Have to be signed by midday tomorrow so yeah anyone signed today can be involved against Stoke
    Don’t follow that......if the window closes at 5.00pm, how can anyone be signed in this window ‘tomorrow’?
    Callum Harriott?
  • FAVADDICK said:
    cafc4life said:
    Doesn’t matter who we sign today. Letting Taylor go would be the worst piece of business in years , and that’s coming from a club that have let our best youngsters go for peanuts. Taylor must stay for us to have half a chance this season 
    There is no point keeping someone if he doesn't want to be here 
    You don’t know he doesn’t want to be here?
  • JamesSeed said:
    Where does this Magennis rumour come from? Can’t believe there’s any basis to it at all.
    Supposition on my part based on the Bolton situation. No more than that.
    Callum Harriott?
    Nathan Thompson too assuming we don't sign a RB today.
  • JamesSeed said:
    It was said in jest.
  • Wonder if we'll loan out Bonne... That'd be a signal from Bow that Driesen has been back at work at the Valley
  • My confidence in Taylor staying has gone from 100% to 60/40 - not because of the sun article.

Hold tight.