Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Moo said:
    disgrace if this is true .. he's been probably our most reliable and consistent player over the past four seasons .. the money should be found as a matter of priority
    To be fair, all clubs have to set their own limits. Other clubs may still have parachute payments for example
  • I wish we knew what the heck such offers the press writes about, are. How much is he getting offered? $15,000 per week? What are we talking about? Anyone know?
  • Can’t see anyone signing to we get a manager unless Jacko takes the job and wants same players bowyer wanted.
    roland will probably put that kid drissden or whatever his called in charge on the basis of him winning championship on player manager this year and his older enough to start work now. 
  • I wish we knew what the heck such offers the press writes about, are. How much is he getting offered? $15,000 per week? What are we talking about? Anyone know?
    $$$$$$$$$

its £ man. Get a grip
    Not sure he's going to get offered any dollars.
  • If Bauer goes to a club like Preston, QPR, Reading, Wigan or Blackburn like he has been linked with it's an absolute disgrace. I'm not saying we are a bigger club than any of them but there is no way on earth we should be letting a key player go on a free to a league rival. This yellow toothed prick is such a toad. I don't think I've ever hated a human being who isn't a criminal so much in my life 
       Not always to do with a weekly wage though is it. He'll get a decent signing on fee & may also just want a change of scenery. He may be looking forward to the delights of Preston, Wigan or Blackburn on a wet Tuesday afternoon.......
  • Knowing Roland, it’ll be 25 dingo dollars per week with an extra 5 dingo dollars per appearance.
    I doubt anyone knows and am always pretty suspicious of those who claim to. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sense of humour bypass alert
  • Lockyer says he’s been at Bristol Rovers two years too long. Four Championship clubs have made offers plus a few League 1 clubs.

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/17706657.charlton-target-lockyers-bristol-rovers-departure-hastened-with-signing/
  • Sense of humour bypass alert
    Since I am American, it's spelled "humor." ;)
    No, it's still SPELT "humour"
    Not where I am typing from. :p

Is it Pearl Harbour or Pearl Harbor ? Thanks 
  • ashley said:
    Sense of humour bypass alert
    Since I am American, it's spelled "humor." ;)
    No, it's still SPELT "humour"
    Not where I am typing from. :p

Is it Pearl Harbour or Pearl Harbor ? Thanks 
    Proper noun. Spelt however you want. Like the Germans don’t know how to spell Cologne. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Vincenzo said:
    As he is free to leave for nothing I doubt it.
    Not to mention if he had to leave for a fee of £500k that would rule us out of the running instantly.

Unless it's from a verified account or from a credible source such as Richard Cawley I generally ignore what's put on Twitter for these kind of reasons.
  • Fair enough. It is a rumours thread though, to be fair.
  • That would be just like us to pay half a mil for  free and then not offer Bowyer a contract.
  • Vincenzo said:
    Fair enough. It is a rumours thread though, to be fair.

But its not a rumour if its a fake account or plainly just made up. I could easily say that I bumped into Jamie Ward & he told me that he's joining as next week on a free.
  • Jamie Ward is joining us next week.
    So I am informed. 
    a 33 year old injury prone midget .. no thanks
    So I am informed. 
    I was joking. 
    Replying to a previous post. 
    So I am informed. 
    I was joking. 
    Replying to a previous post. 
    I realised that afterwards ((:>) .. I was just having a nightmare of Ward and Oztumer in our midfield, both VERY 'vertically challenged'
  • I wonder what the odds are that not one single player mentioned so far in 30 pages actually gets signed?