Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Would love Bielik back , slightly just ahead of Cullen as he can play CB and DM
    If we signed him it be massively impressed and excited.

Mr Dalmat - that would be one hell of a signal of intent.....
  • Not a rumour but I see Jordan Botaka plays for St Truiden. Wonder if RD has any influence and could get him back on loan cheap?
    I'm sure he could but he's shit.
    True, if you want to see a guy doing endless stepovers. tricks and flicks with no end products then he's your man.
  • He's 25 now. I'm sure he has more end product.
  • Well you need 4 CBs..... 

So Bauer, Sarr, Lockyer, Bielik?

Pearce goes..... who I guess would be on more money than Lockyer and the difference allows us to invest elsewhere for someone like Lameiras?

With RD hanging around like a rank fart, thats the only way we can operate.
    What makes you think we'll get Bielek back? 
    If he doesn’t make Arsenal’s 25 which is quite a tall order then he’ll be loaned out. Where better than at Charlton?
    Fingers crossed he falls on his arse a few times when performing the Cruyff turn in pre season. 
  • Rangers are reportedly looking to loan out Ibrox new boy Jake Hastie with Sunderland and Charlton interested. (Scottish Sun)

• Sponsored links:

• Rangers are reportedly looking to loan out Ibrox new boy Jake Hastie with Sunderland and Charlton interested. (Scottish Sun)

Are they only going to loan him to play-off finalists then  ??

• If he plays for Rangers he'll be dog-shit

Are they only going to loan him to play-off finalists then  ??

I don’t have anything to do with Rangers transfers golfie. You are better off asking Steven Gerrard.
  • Not a rumour but I see Jordan Botaka plays for St Truiden. Wonder if RD has any influence and could get him back on loan cheap?
    The guy who couldn’t get into the Charlton 16/17 league team (thee worst team we’ve ever had).  Shrewd bit of business that. 

If he can't get into the Rangers side he won't be nearly good enough for the Championship
  • We wouldn't have to pay anything to get him as Boltons players haven't been paid. 
  • From twitter just now -:
    Charlton Athletic have had a bid of £500,000 accepted for Bolton Wanderers midfielder Erhun Oztumer #cafc #bwfc

Sorry if posted elsewhere.

Cant see RD spending £1/2 mill, so has takeover progressed?
    Especially when he can walk out on his contract for nothing due to not being paid.
    Charlton Athletic have had a bid of £500,000 accepted for Bolton Wanderers midfielder Erhun Oztumer #cafc #bwfc

All Bolton players can leave on a free
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:
    From twitter just now -:

Especially when he can walk out on his contract for nothing due to not being paid.
    Oh well someones making shite up and I fell for it...I'm just grasping at straws in the hope that today we get, finally, good news. Thats the trouble with being off work today!! Nowt else to do in this poxy weather!!

This is from tc9. A reputation for tweeting out nonsense. 
  • cfgs said:
    From twitter just now -:

Oh well someones making shite up and I fell for it...I'm just grasping at straws in the hope that today we get, finally, good news. Thats the trouble with being off work today!! Nowt else to do in this poxy weather!!

Happens to us all. Lots of people have fallen for shit.
    I used to like your match threads. Good to see you are still about mate
  • Moo said:
    Penny wise, pound foolish.

Easily worth 2M in the market, that's conservative. It would cost 2M to replace with similar quality and there won't be any players of similar quality under 34/35 available and if they are they will be on market wages anyway.

2M over 3 year contract is about 13K per week.

It's uneconomical to not get close on this offer. I am sure no one is offering more than 20k a week to him. 

Get a decent offer and put a proper decision to him.

Didn't we spend 2M on him anyway?

Fuck off and sell the club 
    Lockyer his replacement?
  • Bauer isn't that good anyway  :tired_face:
    Obviously though he is waiting on something to happen with us as he wanted to sort out a contract sooner rather than later.
  • cfgs said:
    From twitter just now -:

Stuck indoors on your own and you can't think of anything better to do with the internet than READ?
  • doesn't score consistently enough so far as I'm concerned
  • Moo said:
    disgrace if this is true .. he's been probably our most reliable and consistent player over the past four seasons .. the money should be found as a matter of priority
  • Moo said:
    disgrace if this is true .. he's been probably our most reliable and consistent player over the past four seasons .. the money should be found as a matter of priority
    Lincs........signing anyone isn’t a matter of priority right now. Much as I would love it to be.....and besides, is The Helmet going to spend anything whatsoever if a take over is on the cards.....no need to answer that one is there!