Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Addickted said:
    Just been told Brentford have offered Lyle 15K a week - 10K more than we offered him . I think he’s going .
    The deal with Brentford for Ghoddos fell through at the last minute as he wanted £40k a week.
    It’s not sounding good .
  • Where’s Crawley gone????
  • Just been told Brentford have offered Lyle 15K a week - 10K more than we offered him . I think he’s going .
    Same as I heard, first off they offered double what he's getting, then triple

Surprised by this, I can’t believe he would reject the doubling in wages for them to then triple it. 
  • 16:00 Eddie Nketiah [Arsenal - Leeds] Loan
  • I'm hoping its a case of we are holding on to Lyle until we get a replacement as opposed to its agreed but we aren't announcing it as we are trying to get someone in to hide the bad news. 
  • 30 minutes 
  • ross1 said:
    16:00 Eddie Nketiah [Arsenal - Leeds] Loan
    Another one we've missed out on.

• Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    It takes so many factors to get a transfer over the line, I’ve a feeling Lyle fancies a move as his contract is shite, but for once we are being cautious, I think they’ll run out of time but this will rear it’s head again January.
    If We are mid table and 15 points above the drop zone in the Jan Window, then he can go to a premier struggling club  like Norwich or Sheffield United for 1 million (only six months left then ) with our blessing and earn 20k a week with a 2 year contract. At least we might get a chance to line up some sort of replacement. Going now would be shocking and I only care about Cafc today.
  • edited August 2019
    Just catching up on 400 posts. 
    Fk please don’t go Taylor 
  • Taylor don't do it man.
  • FFS Calum, do I have to do everything myself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T4-zlRMqus
  • Taylor is not a Premiership striker lol 
    Down the pub with Chris Parkes. 
  • Who knows if a bid wasn't agreed and it was LT who turned down the move because of loyalty and the dough? All speculation, but that's what this is all about I spose.

Anything involving RD is smoke and mirrors and he's obviously is a right manipulative c**t 
  • Southbank said:
    If Lyle has been offered that money and we refuse to sell him, that will be one mightily pissed off player on our hands.
    Eh, happens to Zaha every transfer window. Just have to make sure they throw their strops in the box...
  • Southbank said:
    If Lyle has been offered that money and we refuse to sell him, that will be one mightily pissed off player on our hands.
    Not if we up his wage demand . 
  • Sponsored links:

• More exciting than Saturday's match thread today.
    Fuck forgot about having a game Saturday...
  • More exciting than Saturday's match thread today.
    Fuck forgot about having a game Saturday...
    Game of what??
  • If we do not put his pay up we will have a half hearted striker
  • edited August 2019
    Where’s Crawley gone????
    Still a town is West Sussex  ;)
  • Southbank said:
    If we do not put his pay up we will have a half hearted striker
    That'll be a tough one for the medical team. 
    Don’t panic - I was on the M23 the other day. It’s still there.
  • Valley11 said:
    Just catching up on 400 posts. 
    Fk please don’t go Taylor 
    "Baby, please don't go"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wah7MqEHFg