Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Bought Sunday. Not arrived.
    Has your post man been today?
  • Options
    Not yet.

• Options
    Was just popping out and bumped into the postman. "Just one for you today" he said.

A white envelope with return to Exeter on the back. 

He didn't understand at first why I gave him a big hug! 😁

So relieved. 

I hope every single one of you experiences the same emotion today. 

And that the club makes sensible arrangements for those who don't. Keep the pressure up for them to introduce those arrangements. 
  • Options
    The tickets did not come from the Charlton ticket office so assume handled by wembley's agents. So, dont give our poor staff a hard time.
  • Options
    Ours just arrived, only stress of the match remains.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    kimbo said:
    The tickets did not come from the Charlton ticket office so assume handled by wembley's agents. So, dont give our poor staff a hard time.
    It’s not the staff’s fault, agreed. But we are buying from the club so the club is obliged to put in place reasonable systems to resolve any problems. I doubt if the 2pm cut-off would be enforced but it’s there to ensure they can be closed on Saturday. Again, not unreasonable on the part of the staff, but unreasonable on the part of the club IF there is a major problem. Let’s see if there is first.
  • Options
    All of mine - bought Sunday and Monday in three separate transactions have just arrived in three envelopes.
  • Options
    After reading this thread I'll never call anyone a snowflake or a worry guts ever again.
  • Options
    Bought Monday. Nothing yet
  • Options
    At the very least, tomorrow's 2:00pm deadline should be put back to 5:00pm as many people do not receive their mail until lunchtime, particularly those of us that live in the sticks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At the very least, tomorrow's 2:00pm deadline should be put back to 5:00pm as many people do not receive their mail until lunchtime, particularly those of us that live in the sticks.
    Ours comes early afternoon...looked at Royal Mail guidelines which state 1st class delivery should be by 3pm in urban areas and by 4pm in rural areas....so agree a 2pm deadline is ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Purchased Saturday morning, not in todays post, travelling to london tomorrow, ticket office completely unable to help
  • Options
    Has anyone received those ordered on Sunday
    Yes. Arrived this morning. 
  • Options
    It seems to be if you purchased on the weekend you received them Wed and purchased Monday receive today ( Thursday ). Iv'e had mine today
  • Options
    I'm awaiting postman for my Monday orders ......
  • Options
    My Monday morning order has just arrived!
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    My Monday morning order has just arrived!
    Please, please, mine too.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tickets ordered as soon as went on sale Sunday and just arrived in the North West from Devon 😜 Wemberlee, Wemberlee, Happy Days .

• Options
    Postman time range here 10am-2pm ....

• Options
    Most will arrive today I'm sure of it.  Just that we wont know until we get home from work. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Postman time range here 10am-2pm ....

12-2pm here....give or take.
  • Options
    Mine arrived yesterday in the post  :)
  • Options
    Just called the number given on the email as tickets haven't arrived today and won't be able to call until after 2pm tomorrow. I was told that if I call after 2pm tomorrow then it's fine...
  • Options
    No tickets today and I'm meant to be leaving for London. No luck getting through so far on the phone...
  • Options
    All our tickets ordered at weekend just arrived. Good enough.
  • Options
    My ticket just arrived. Hope everything goes OK from everyone else
  • Options
    I feel the ticket office should be open Saturday to field potential issues. It's going to be difficult for me to phone tomorrow and I won't know if i've got the tickets until I get home at 7pm.
  • Options
    Our tickets arrived here lunchtime. Hope everyone else’s turn up today or tomorrow ok.
  • Options
    Seeing lots of people saying they've got theirs today while I'm at work with everything crossed mine are on the door mat when i get home.

Don't think I've ever been nervous to open my front door before.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Most will arrive today I'm sure of it.  Just that we wont know until we get home from work. 
    I think most will arrive today.

The fans that are most likely to have problems are those that haven't recently purchased a ticket and their address isn't correct.

If I had to collect from Wembley I know I'd get there as soon as practical, but I don't know what time it opens.

Good luck all.