Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    Bought my tickets on Saturday at 9-45 still not got them, phoned up they said I will get a e mail Friday after 2 pm to print at home

• Options
    Get in! Mine have arrived. Hope everyone else who's waiting gets theirs.
  • Options
    Two sets from Monday arrived. Hope everyone gets sorted 
  • Options
    Ordered about 11 Monday and mine are here. 
  • Options
    Phew mine have arrived. Ordered Monday.
  • Options
    I bought 3 separate sets of tickets for people on here on Monday.

2 sets delivered today which I’ve just got as I got in. 

No sign of the 3rd set and the recipient lives in Devon! 

I’m driving to Brighton first thing tomorrow morning until Sunday so won’t be here to see if it comes tomorrow.  Post comes here at 1pm ish. Rather frustrating! 
  • Options

I’m driving to Brighton first thing tomorrow morning until Sunday so won’t be here to see if it comes tomorrow.  Post comes here at 1pm ish. Rather frustrating! 
    Best to ring up and arrange duplicates. Anything before 2pm they will email out and anything after they will arrange for collection at Wembley. 
  • Options
    Mine ordered Monday 9.30 arrived today.

Thank God.

Well done Mr Postman. 

Good luck to anyone still waiting.  Sure most will get them by tomorrow.  

Feels like we've already won the Final.
  • Options
    Has anyone had any info regarding tickets if living abroad eg: collection? 

Cant get hold of ticket office by phone and not constantly calling from Finland to get a full que voice message
    Just send them an email. I don't think you'll be able to pick up the tickets unless you've contacted them. 
  • Options
    CAFC_TINI said:

Best to ring up and arrange duplicates. Anything before 2pm they will email out and anything after they will arrange for collection at Wembley. 
    I will do, but will be tricky to call whilst driving or whilst on a hen do! 
    Now I’ll have to go to box office to pick up duplicates and meet the people who ingot
    the tickets for outside Wembley instead of being in the pub with friends/family. And the tickets might turn up tmrw pm but can’t risk waiting for that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    CAFC_TINI said:

Now I’ll have to go to box office to pick up duplicates and meet the people who ingot
    the tickets for outside Wembley instead of being in the pub with friends/family. And the tickets might turn up tmrw pm but can’t risk waiting for that. 
    If you get them e mailed by phoning before 2pm, can't you print them somewhere & hand them over in the pub ? 
    You could even print them at home Sunday morning or forward the ticket to the buyer for them to print.
    Perhaps, they would accept the e mail to be sent to the person that needs them to print off ?
  • Options
    Fucking awesome. Thanks CAFC. No tickets arrived today. I leave for work at 06.00 tomorrow before post would come. Big deadline at work meaning I can't spend the time on phone trying to sort this out.

As predicted, totally incompetent. Needless stress caused. Now wish I hadn't bothered.
  • Options
    Email tickets@cafc.co.uk - its the only thing (they say) they'll respond to
  • Options
    I ordered Monday. Received an email Tuesday to say they didn't have my address, despite having ordered tickets by post for over 10 years. I called Wednesday and they said they would be posted out on time. Nothing yet. 
  • Options
    Frustrating for you Suzi especially as I know how busy you are. Arghhh!

the three I ordered for friends Monday night turned up today. I hope everyone gets theirs. 
  • Options
    CAFC_TINI said:

If you get them e mailed by phoning before 2pm, can't you print them somewhere & hand them over in the pub ? 
    You could even print them at home Sunday morning or forward the ticket to the buyer for them to print.
    Perhaps, they would accept the e mail to be sent to the person that needs them to print off ?
    This is assuming that email is indeed an option. Lots of conflicting information. Of course If I get the email I can forward on the tickets to the person. But I’m not hopeful. Am hoping the phone line works tomorrow unlike the weekends ‘full up try later’ option. Have already emailed this evening so hoping it’s easy to resolve first thing. 
  • Options
    Feel very sorry for those still waiting.  Incredibly tense and frustrating not to mention totally unnecessary and very inefficient.  

• Options
    Ticket queue is full. The pre recorded message I believe has been on a loop since last Saturday. Have emailed. Not much else I can do. 
  • Options
    Ticket queue is full. The pre recorded message I believe has been on a loop since last Saturday. Have emailed. Not much else I can do. 
    Same just tried the number still full.  Which email did you send to?
  • Options
    Ordered mine Monday late afternoon and arrived today in West Wickham. 

You've got the wrong user name mate !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same just tried the number still full.  Which email did you send to?
    Tickets@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    If you want to get through on the phone you will need to keep redialling the number - it will get you through to the q eventually.
  • Options
    If you want to get through on the phone you will need to keep redialling the number - it will get you through to the q eventually.
    Can’t do that from the car unfortunately!! 
  • Options
    It’s a pity you live in Orpington  :D
  • Options
    I’ve been sat here calling from two phone finally got through and on hold, anyone else ring up this morning?? How long did hold take?
  • Options
    Got through they send em in a link at 2:30 ish.

Unlike what the email says the office shuts at 8pm tonight so don’t panic if you can’t get to the phone by 2pm.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    It’s a pity you live in Orpington  :D
    I moved a few yrs ago luckily
  • Options
    Got through they send em in a link at 2:30 ish.

Unlike what the email says the office shuts at 8pm tonight so don’t panic if you can’t get to the phone by 2pm.
    Thank you! Nice to have confirmation there is a link option! 
  • Options
    Nightmare line keeps saying full! Will they reply to the emails today??
  • Options
    I've sent an email in the hope someone will respond. Currently on call attempt number 63.