Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    Post had come and still no fcking ticket 
  • Options
    Is the ticket office open to attend in person? 
  • Options
    At work, have sent two e-mails and no reply, tried the phone line 5 times in last hour and getting no where. They have taken my money though.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    I don't think so. 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    I don't think so. 
    Shambles 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    I don't think so. 
    Shambles 
    Have you sent an e mail? 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    I don't think so. 
    Shambles 
    Have you sent an e mail? 
    Yes and nothing
  • Options
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    I don't think so. 
    Shambles 
    Have you sent an e mail? 
    Yes and nothing
    I'm confident they should respond if they are there until 8 or 9pm.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    I don't think so. 
    Shambles 
    Have you sent an e mail? 
    Yes and nothing
    Don’t have a contingency plan if they don’t though. Doubt it’s open tomorrow 
  • Options
    What is going on with the number Charlton supplied in case we haven’t received the tickets?

I’ve tried ringing them 3 times today but the answer message states they’re in a queue and to try later. I’m out of the Country at the moment and won’t get back till early hours Sunday morning so I really hope the tickets have arrived in the post because obviously I can’t rely on the number the club supplied.

If the worst case scenario happens then surely Wembley should be able to supply them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    robroy said:
    I don't think so. 
    Shambles 
    Have you sent an e mail? 
    Yes and nothing
    Don’t have a contingency plan if they don’t though. Doubt it’s open tomorrow 
    Worst case scenario if not sorted today is go to Wembley collections at 11am Sunday & kick up a stink. If still no joy keep an eye on CL and buy a spare & argue the toss with Charlton next week for a refund as you would have proof they didn't reply to your e mail. I'm still optimistic they will reply. Did you e mail the correct address? 
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:
    What is going on with the number Charlton supplied in case we haven’t received the tickets?

I’ve tried ringing them 3 times today but the answer message states they’re in a queue and to try later. I’m out of the Country at the moment and won’t get back till early hours Sunday morning so I really hope the tickets have arrived in the post because obviously I can’t rely on the number the club supplied.

If the worst case scenario happens then surely Wembley should be able to supply them?
    I've had two phones trying the number constantly since 10:30 and cannot even get in the queue. Over 160 attempts thus far. Useless.
  • Options
    I can't get through either, the queue is full.
  • Options
    I’ve had an email back from the club saying they have added me to the print at home address and I will be sent a link at some point today 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    I’ve had an email back from the club saying they have added me to the print at home address and I will be sent a link at some point today 
    Brilliant. 
  • Options
    i'm supposed to be on the list for print at home - they told me i'd get an email yesterday afternoon or this morning but still nothing - when should i call again? :#
  • Options
    i'm supposed to be on the list for print at home - they told me i'd get an email yesterday afternoon or this morning but still nothing - when should i call again? :#
    People in the same position were told they would receive the e mail after 2pm & phone lines are open until 8 or 9pm.
  • Options
    I think their plan could be to deal with most of the queries by 2pm & then work on sending the tickets by e mail after 2pm.
  • Options
    addickson said:
    addickson said:
    As I mentioned on another thread...
    My ticket hasn’t arrived and I’m leaving for London first thing tomorrow. Been on the phone using the number shown above and after a 45 minute hold was told to email tickets@cafc.co.uk to explain and ask for a duplicate ticket for collection at Wembley. I’ve done that and received a reply saying that my mail would receive a response within 48 hours.

Got a message back from tickets@cafc.co.uk asking me to send an email to tickets@cafc.co.uk tomorrow when they'll be processing duplicate tickets. Any lifers going to Kidbrooke Beer Festival tonight I'll be the fat Scottish bloke in the corner banging my head against the wall and gently weeping.
    Sent an email this morning as directed. Got a reply. Please phone the hotline! Losing the will...
  • Options
    thanks @Covered End - gonna be a nervous day then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The phone line next to bloody useless, unless there are tens of thousands of us in the same boat why are they always full. If only a few hundred of us in this boat then they should not be full up.
  • Options
    addickson said:
    addickson said:
    addickson said:
    As I mentioned on another thread...
    My ticket hasn’t arrived and I’m leaving for London first thing tomorrow. Been on the phone using the number shown above and after a 45 minute hold was told to email tickets@cafc.co.uk to explain and ask for a duplicate ticket for collection at Wembley. I’ve done that and received a reply saying that my mail would receive a response within 48 hours.

Got a message back from tickets@cafc.co.uk asking me to send an email to tickets@cafc.co.uk tomorrow when they'll be processing duplicate tickets. Any lifers going to Kidbrooke Beer Festival tonight I'll be the fat Scottish bloke in the corner banging my head against the wall and gently weeping.
    Sent an email this morning as directed. Got a reply. Please phone the hotline! Losing the will...
    If it were me I would send another e mail & keep trying on phone as they say they are open until 8pm or 9pm. Worst case scenario if not resolved is go to Wembley collections 11am Sunday & argue the toss & if still no joy, buy a spare off here & ask CAFC for a refund next week. 
  • Options
    Tickets arrived... Also received tickets for a robert young, address in Basildon... If Robert is on here DM me and I can arrange to get the tickets to you on the day if you haven't already got through to the ticket office to arrange alternatives.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    How long did they take to reply to your email? I sent one 45 minutes ago and had an auto-reply saying it'd be answered within 48 hours!
  • Options
    i emailed tickets@cafc.co.uk and the response said it would be looked at over the next 48 hours.... f--king useless.

I can't believe the ticket office isnt even open today so I cant even go to the stadium.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    No it isn't, spoke to reception who confirmed it was shut and said "keep trying the number until 1:30pm and then email if you still haven't got through
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    i emailed tickets@cafc.co.uk and the response said it would be looked at over the next 48 hours.... f--king useless.

I can't believe the ticket office isnt even open today so I cant even go to the stadium.
    Same email response as mine. I live ten minutes from the ground - it'd be so easy to just go and speak to someone, if only the sodding ticket office was open. Been trying on the phone for 90 minutes now. There must be loads of people in the same boat.

• Options
    I emailed and they got back 30 minutes later to say I’ve been added. 

I replied back to say can I have a rough idea when as I need access to a printer. Nothing back.

really has taken the enjoyment out of it all 
  • Options
    Nowt here ffs 

• Options
    robroy said:
    I emailed and they got back 30 minutes later to say I’ve been added. 

I replied back to say can I have a rough idea when as I need access to a printer. Nothing back.

really has taken the enjoyment out of it all Did you email the tickets@cafc account? i've emailed that but havent recieved anything to say i've been added to the list.