Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    Seeing lots of people saying they've got theirs today while I'm at work with everything crossed mine are on the door mat when i get home.

Don't think I've ever been nervous to open my front door before.
    Your dog has eaten them!
  • Options
    addickson said:
    As I mentioned on another thread...
    My ticket hasn’t arrived and I’m leaving for London first thing tomorrow. Been on the phone using the number shown above and after a 45 minute hold was told to email tickets@cafc.co.uk to explain and ask for a duplicate ticket for collection at Wembley. I’ve done that and received a reply saying that my mail would receive a response within 48 hours.

Got a message back from tickets@cafc.co.uk asking me to send an email to tickets@cafc.co.uk tomorrow when they'll be processing duplicate tickets. Any lifers going to Kidbrooke Beer Festival tonight I'll be the fat Scottish bloke in the corner banging my head against the wall and gently weeping.
  • Options
    I've just got mine. looks like Monday orders are coming today. good luck everyone 
  • Options
    Both my Sunday and Monday orders just arrived
  • Options
    Monday's order has apparently arrived today
  • Options
    Bought 9am monday and nothing in todays post. Won't be at home tomorrow to check the post and due to work I have no chance of making calls. Gonna be a mare...
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Has anyone received those ordered on Monday
    Yep, arrived today,  i don't have to print my own now!
  • Options
    Still waiting for the postie here, meant to be working from home but not much chance of that right now, football is a stressful sport.  :)
  • Options
    Mondays orders arrived now so all sorted , fingers crossed for everyone else
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone had any info regarding tickets if living abroad eg: collection? 

Cant get hold of ticket office by phone and not constantly calling from Finland to get a full que voice message
  • Options
    I can't take any more I tell you. I just cant take it...
  • Options
    No tickets today and I'm meant to be leaving for London. No luck getting through so far on the phone...
    just managed to get through - apparently they can't issue the print-at-home tickets yet, but because i said i wouldn't be able to check my post tomorrow they've apparently put me on a list of people who need them. Just sweating on them arriving by email now, so I don't have another panicked phone call to make tomorrow!
  • Options
    Phew, tickets just arrived, after the stress about buying tickets, then the stress if my tickets would arrive, now I can finally relax and just focus on stressing about the game Sunday. 
  • Options
    I've just got mine. looks like Monday orders are coming today. good luck everyone 
    Same here, also in the post were the Wetherspoons vouchers for 50p off a pint along with new CAMRA membership. Good luck to all those still waiting.
  • Options
    Phew, tickets just arrived, after the stress about buying tickets, then the stress if my tickets would arrive, now I can finally relax and just focus on stressing about the game Sunday. 
    Easy 3-0 victory and you will be wondering what all the stress was about on Sunday evening!
  • Options
    Ordered mine around 10.30am Monday and they've arrived this afternoon. So hopefully lots of people will be getting home this evening to find theirs.
  • Options
    Bought 9am monday and nothing in todays post. Won't be at home tomorrow to check the post and due to work I have no chance of making calls. Gonna be a mare...
    Send an e mail.
  • Options
    When the postman put letters through the door today, my heart was beating way too fast. If they weren't delivered, I knew I was in for alot of stress.  Thankfully, they were.  Hope yours turn up. 

Now just playing the Clive Mendonca song on full blast. 

Neighbours are not happy 😂

stackitsteve said:
    Seeing lots of people saying they've got theirs today while I'm at work with everything crossed mine are on the door mat when i get home.

Don't think I've ever been nervous to open my front door before.

• Options
    Yay
    Tickets bought Sunday have arrived in the mid-day (only) post!.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ordered Saturday morning, today’s post just arrived and they weren’t in it. I called the ticket line as concerned post won’t be here by 2pm tomorrow in time to call and was told there is nothing they can do now, only that I should call if they don’t arrive tomorrow. When I explained that I might not be able to call by 2pm as the website states, he said don’t worry the phone lines will be open until 9pm.....
    Have you checked that Charlton have your correct address ?
  • Options
    Has anyone had any info regarding tickets if living abroad eg: collection? 

Cant get hold of ticket office by phone and not constantly calling from Finland to get a full que voice message
    If Charlton have your address as outside of the UK, then your tickets are to be collected at Wembley.
  • Options
    Ordered mine Monday late afternoon and arrived today in West Wickham. 
  • Options
    VG membership from Saturday arrive, guess my tickets will be tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Panic over for me.
    everything crossed for those still waiting
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning. Ordered Monday
  • Options
    Mine arrived yesterday out in Kent, posted one on to Wales yesterday at 4pm - he got it lunchtime. Impressed
  • Options
    Ordered Monday still not arrived today in Sidcup....
  • Options
    Ordered Monday still not arrived today in Sidcup....
    No sign of mine....