Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    Just checked my tickets ordered block 124 row 38 numbers 46 to 53 and got 47 to 53 and  block 124 row 14 seat 36 so if anyone has row 38 seat 46 and is willing to swap for row 14 seat 36 please let me know 
  • Options
    Up to about sixty addicks now
  • Options
    Up over 100 now. People starting to show up. There are about 20 windows so assuming they are all open it should move quickly
  • Options
    Spare ticket for sale lower tier behind the goal, block 133
  • Options
    Random question, mate forwarded me his print at home tickets last night because he hasn't got a printer. Guy is a total nugget. Reckons he'll get there at 2.30... I plan to be in well before that. Any place I can reasonably leave tickets for him to pick up? 

Can he use the ticket on his phone?
  • Options

• Options
    12 noon no queues  for tickets. Majority here are Sunderland at the moment. 
  • Options
    So was everyone sorted out in the end?
  • Options
    So did everyone get in ok ?
    Does anyone know how many Charlton fans had to collect tickets ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got in OK by using my phone with the replacement ticket on. Scan didn't work first time which caused me to panic a bit but I think that was down to an incompetent user! Thanks to all those who gave support/suggestions. The game was a doddle after that :wink:
  • Options
    youngluke said:
    The person i got tickets for had to collect his ticket from wembley as the email we was sent only had one ticket instead of two and a second e mail would not open...so i sent him a text saying wembley box office opens at 11 so get there as early as possible to collect it......12 30 my phone goes its my mate he says to me nobodys here its all closed.....he was at the valley!!!!!! A light hearted moment after all the stress of getting the tickets sorted

OMFG.. @youngluke
    What happened next? 
    Not a game to be missed (with hindsight!)
  • Options
    youngluke said:
    The person i got tickets for had to collect his ticket from wembley as the email we was sent only had one ticket instead of two and a second e mail would not open...so i sent him a text saying wembley box office opens at 11 so get there as early as possible to collect it......12 30 my phone goes its my mate he says to me nobodys here its all closed.....he was at the valley!!!!!! A light hearted moment after all the stress of getting the tickets sorted

OMFG.. @youngluke
    What happened next? 
    Not a game to be missed (with hindsight!) Lucky he got to Wembley at 2 20 pm at got sorted!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    So did everyone get in ok ?
    Does anyone know how many Charlton fans had to collect tickets ?
    Yes, my mate who I'd ordered the extra tickets for, phoned me at noon from the collection point at Wembley. This was just after I'd arrived at a pub in Kilburn, so when I saw the phone ringing, I was fully expecting a "help" type call but he'd just phoned to say that the tickets were all collected - no dramas and that I could relax. Him and his little boy had a great day. Incidentally, these were tickets that were supposed to have been posted last Wednesday and still haven't arrived, which makes me think that they were never sent out in the first place.