Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I’d be much happier if they changed the system next time and perhaps didn’t sell 4 to season ticket holders. That way I wouldn’t be sitting in the gods while people who never go are sitting in prime seats! 
  • Options
    why can’t the posted ticket or emailed ticket both be valid until one is used 
    I don’t understand why the posted ones become invalid once you are waiting for an email of e-tickets 
    its like any print at home ticket , you can print the same one x amount of times but once it’s first used the other wouldn’t work .
    i presume the actual tickets aren’t individually barcoded or whatever they put on them now .
    fingers crossed for all to receive these emails .
    still no one has put up they’ve received one 

when you look at this it makes me think twice about ordering others tickets if there is a next time , I wouldn’t want to be ringing the 1 in a 1000 attempts it’s answered phone line or waiting for emails or possibly having to queue up at Wembley .
    i ordered 25 tickets through my accounts and another 4 for a mate on his sons account using my credit card in 4 separate transactions (thankfully all arrived in the post) I’d be fuming with all the pissing about that everyone’s going through .

Would seriously consider watching it in the pub if there is a next time oohaa.
  • Options
    Myself probably like many others have my tickets but the ones i am waiting for are for other people that i have done a favour for by ordering them tickets out of my allocation....so i am left with the shit and stress of it all spending my lunch break ringing the ticket line then checking my e mail constantly from 2 30 as i was instructed to do.....as many have said it has taken the gloss of what should be a great occasion for our club not acceptable with todays technology and we deserve an explanation by whoever is responsible for this fiasco!!!!! Got to spend my saturday checking e mail’s and a stressful day all for someone else’s tickets....i won’t be rushing to help anyone in the future which isn’t my nature!!!!!

• Options
    youngluke said:
    Myself probably like many others have my tickets but the ones i am waiting for are for other people that i have done a favour for by ordering them tickets out of my allocation....so i am left with the shit and stress of it all spending my lunch break ringing the ticket line then checking my e mail constantly from 2 30 as i was instructed to do.....as many have said it has taken the gloss of what should be a great occasion for our club not acceptable with todays technology and we deserve an explanation by whoever is responsible for this fiasco!!!!! Got to spend my saturday checking e mail’s and a stressful day all for someone else’s tickets....i won’t be rushing to help anyone in the future which isn’t my nature!!!!!

So you've been told the emails will go out after 2.30 today ? 
  • Options
    The fact they’ve got the ticket office open today from 9 to 9 tells me they’ve no idea how high the number of undelivered tickets there are, also tells me there’s a chance they’ll be busy all day and won’t be able to send the email out again, which fucks about 50% of the day if you ask me, someone, I don’t know who to direct my blame at, is a wanker.
  • Options
    youngluke said:

Same, I've got mine but did a favour for my sons mates. Never again.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    youngluke said:

No mate i was told on the phone yesterday they would be sent from 2 30 
  • Options
    Call queue is already full. 
  • Options
    youngluke said:
    shine166 said:
    youngluke said:

No mate i was told on the phone yesterday they would be sent from 2 30 
    Ah ok 👍

May the wait begin 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there a reason they can't sent out emails to people when they say they need them? Maybe I've missed something but what's the point of the 'list'?
  • Options
    Maybe I got it wrong but you speak with an agency they take your details and send them to cafc who then send them to Wembley???? Wtf!!!!! Recipe for disaster... 
  • Options
    Maybe I got it wrong but you speak with an agency they take your details and send them to cafc who then send them to Wembley???? Wtf!!!!! Recipe for disaster... 
    No, CAFC email them to you.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Shouldn't have had a phone system. People should simply have been told that if they don't receive their tickets by 2pm on Friday, to e-mail their confirmation e-mail through to an e-mail address set up for the purpose. Then a receipt e-mail goes out and the club or whoever does it works though sending out e-tickets until the e-mails are cleared. Simples!
  • Options
    Postman has been and still no tickets, theres absolutely zero way mine even got posted. First class takes 2 days max 99% of the time to get to me, so they could have posted as late as Thursday and tickets still probably would have arrived.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    Post has arrived. No tickets. Ticket queue full :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral: Prospecive 12 hours now of trying to get on that sodding queue phone line. 

How about this - just put it on a bleedin' engaged tone !!!!!!!!!! 

These ticket arrangements are a bleeding balls aching pain in the neck. 
  • Options
    youngluke said:

Same, I've got mine but did a favour for my sons mates. Never again.
    Exactly the same - received my tickets but these are extras for a mate and his young son. Although I will always try and help people, I really wish I hadn't bothered this time. Still waiting for the mythical email.
  • Options
    Just send me my fu&king email you .....ts . I’ve had enough now 
  • Options
    Only just over 200 tickets? How has this been such a mess?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    Shouldn't have had a phone system. People should simply have been told that if they don't receive their tickets by 2pm on Friday, to e-mail their confirmation e-mail through to an e-mail address set up for the purpose. Then a receipt e-mail goes out and the club or whoever does it works though sending out e-tickets until the e-mails are cleared. Simples!
    This. Can the ticket office actually consider taking up this suggestion. I really do not want the stress of trying to get to a blocked phone line for 12 hours / the staff are working hard but they are clearly totally overwhelmed. The phone line is not working.

If I need to go to Wembley - I would like a definitive confirmed with Wembley ticket office - a Wembley phone number would be helpful to check the information and check opening times- that if I go with my Credit Card / ID & email receipt of tickets - that I can collect without putting in my pin number for the card (I don't have a pin number on my card to help slow down spending on the card).

What ticket office at Wembley - location and can I go to Wembley today to collect the tickets ? I would rather spend a few hours going and coming back then spending 12 frustrating and fruitless hours trying to get on that sodding phone line and then having to hope that the poor understaffed and overwhelmed workers send the bleedin' email.  

Can I go to Wembley today to pick tickets up ?
  • Options
    For those of you waiting for postal deliveries it’s always worth a visit to your local sorting office as a last resort.....you never know your luck.....see Shrews post above.
    They are open this morning.
  • Options
    We just got emails for the wheelchair ticket we were waiting for and there are no QR codes!
  • Options

The club has received communication from just over 200 fans who have yet to receive their Wembley tickets.

Our box office team are in constant communication with Wembley Stadium who will be distributing the e tickets today to those that requested duplicates yesterday. The club have asked for a specific time that the tickets will be sent. Wembley weren’t able to give a specific time but assured us it will be today. We will communicate once we have been made aware that they have been distributed.

Members of the Charlton box office team will be on-site at Wembley on Sunday to help with further enquires.

For fans that have not requested a duplicate and are yet to receive their tickets, we would advise you to wait for this morning's post. If the ticket does not come in the post duplicates can be requested today by calling 03432 081 496 today between 9am and 9pm. If you do this you will be able to collect your tickets at Wembley stadium, with a photo ID or confirmation email on Sunday. Fans are advised to arrive early in case of queues

Any fan that has a duplicate ticket

- Fans are advised, if they are provided with a duplicate ticket, the original ticket will be void and they should use the duplicate to gain entry to the Sunday’s game as the original ticket will not work. 

The phone lines have been busy but do keep trying to get through. 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ce8fb110ef18/updated-information-for-fans-yet-to-receive-their-wembley-ticket

• Options
    Well, postman has been and gone with no sign of the extra tickets ordered. Like @shine166 says, I can't believe they were ever sent out. An utter shambles which although I've got my tickets, has totally ruined the experience for me. 
  • Options
    Bs is it 200 people, would have been sorted yesterday if that was the case. I wouldn't be shocked if no emails are sent and we all have to collect onsite which is the newest info. My call took 2 mins once through, so why did  it take 3 hours of wasted calls? 
  • Options
    Just got mine by email!
  • Options
    Receipt says £172 paid, email says £160. I'm glad they've skimmed £12 off mine for doing fuck all 
  • Options
    Ps.... email arrived ! 
  • Options
    Got ours