Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    Email came!!
  • Options
    Got e mail but should have been 2 tickets but appears to be only one ticket on it will they send another e mail !!!!!!

• Options
    From Clive

For fans that have not requested a duplicate and are yet to receive their tickets, we would advise you to wait for this morning's post. If the ticket does not come in the post duplicates can be requested today by calling 03432 081 496 today between 9am and 9pm. If you do this you will be able to collect your tickets at Wembley stadium, with a photo ID or confirmation email on Sunday. Fans are advised to arrive early in case of queues

----

So does that mean, if I don't get on this horrible totally blocked phone line by 9pm and ask for duplicates I can't collect tickets from Wembley tomorrow ??????????????????? That's even worse. Where the hell are these ticket staff going to be located tomorrow and is there going to be a horrible massive long queue to get tickets ? This is not being thought through properly. 

Take up Muttley's idea of the email system or / 

Why can't I go and collect the tickets from Wembley today ? and be spared this horrible balls pain of the sodding permanently blocked phone line ? 

• Options
    shine166 said:
    vff said:
    From Clive

For fans that have not requested a duplicate and are yet to receive their tickets, we would advise you to wait for this morning's post. If the ticket does not come in the post duplicates can be requested today by calling 03432 081 496 today between 9am and 9pm. If you do this you will be able to collect your tickets at Wembley stadium, with a photo ID or confirmation email on Sunday. Fans are advised to arrive early in case of queues

----

So does that mean, if I don't get on this horrible totally blocked phone line by 9pm and ask for duplicates I can't collect tickets from Wembley tomorrow ??????????????????? That's even worse. Where the hell are these ticket staff going to be located tomorrow and is there going to be a horrible massive long queue to get tickets ? This is not being thought through properly. 

Why can't I go and collect the tickets from Wembley today ? and be spared this horrible balls pain of the sodding permanently blocked phone line ? 
    dont worry, apparently its only 200 people that didnt get tickets so this should all be sorted in no time....
    Is there just one person on the phone line ?
  • Options
    vff said:
    shine166 said:
    vff said:
    From Clive

----

dont worry, apparently its only 200 people that didnt get tickets so this should all be sorted in no time....
    Either that or they are making it up about numbers of missing tickets. 
  • Options
    Just got mine Allejgaggajsgsh
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    vff said:
    shine166 said:
    vff said:
    From Clive

----

Clive's statement did just say that they had received 200 emails. I didn't email yesterday because I was advised not to. Maybe I need to get on with that now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    9.00 - 10.50 - ticket line queue still full :neutral:

Glad other people are getting there's as there is some signs of activity. I can't even get in the phone queue to speak to someone to get in the duplicate ticket queue.

I am going out tonight at 17.30 :neutral: 

Apparently according to Clive's report - I can only collect a ticket at Wembley if I get a duplicate email to collect the tickets tomorrow at Wembley. FFS.
  • Options
    Well the chap yesterday said there were six working and they had about 200 each on their lists. So that’s 1,200 transactions and each transaction had multiple tickets. So my guess is about 3,000 
  • Options
    vff said:
    shine166 said:
    vff said:
    shine166 said:
    vff said:
    From Clive

----

Clive's statement did just say that they had received 200 emails. I didn't email yesterday because I was advised not to. Maybe I need to get on with that now. 
    Club statement is they were contacted by 200 people, I'm still saying if that was the case why were that lot not all sorted yesterday and why did ppl like me need over 100 calls over hours to get through.

Either way I'm sorted now, I hope everyone else is too soon 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Well the chap yesterday said there were six working and they had about 200 each on their lists. So that’s 1,200 transactions and each transaction had multiple tickets. So my guess is about 3,000 
    1200 emails doesn’t mean it’s 200 transactions. Some idiots will have emailed about something else and others would have emailed more then once. 
  • Options
    Got my email. Not far off 24 hours after I phoned them, absolutely no reason it should have taken that long. Now gotta go in to the office and print them off. 
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    I went to the post office sorting office this morning to collect a parcel. There was a queue of 9 people and only 1 post office worker on shift.

11.08 ticket line queue still full :/
  • Options
    Does anyone know if you can forward the email to someone to print for you??
  • Options
    I'll print them for you ;)
  • Options
    200 people contacting the club is likely to be at least 500 tickets, potentially more given that you can buy large numbers through linked accounts.

I hope everyone gets their tickets, but fundamentally we have a club where there is no accountability and no one takes responsibility.

It’s no good blaming the ticketing staff, who won’t have taken the decision to outsource to a smaller, cheaper firm than Ticketmaster.

In a normal club the chief executive would speak up and try to reassure fans. Failing that you’d hear from the chairman or a director.

Duchatelet won’t care and Murray will pose in the VIP area but won’t take any of the responsibility that goes with his token position.

If we win tomorrow this will all be forgotten, but you can’t run an organisation successfully if no one is in charge and that isn’t just about tickets.

Don’t think many blamed the ticket staff I just think we wanted someone to vent at because end of the day we’ve all paid silly admin fees and delivery fees and still had to do phone calls and chasing for the last 24 hours at a time where we should be building up for the biggest game in a generation.

Fully agreed all will be forgotten should we do the bizzo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    200 people contacting the club is likely to be at least 500 tickets, potentially more given that you can buy large numbers through linked accounts.

I hope everyone gets their tickets, but fundamentally we have a club where there is no accountability and no one takes responsibility.

It’s no good blaming the ticketing staff, who won’t have taken the decision to outsource to a smaller, cheaper firm than Ticketmaster.

In a normal club the chief executive would speak up and try to reassure fans. Failing that you’d hear from the chairman or a director.

Duchatelet won’t care and Murray will pose in the VIP area but won’t take any of the responsibility that goes with his token position.

If we win tomorrow this will all be forgotten, but you can’t run an organisation successfully if no one is in charge and that isn’t just about tickets.

Don’t think many blamed the ticket staff I just think we wanted someone to vent at because end of the day we’ve all paid silly admin fees and delivery fees and still had to do phone calls and chasing for the last 24 hours at a time where we should be building up for the biggest game in a generation.

Fully agreed all will be forgotten should we do the bizzo.
    I am not blaming the ticket staff or venting - I am on CL - with the hope that someone at the club - and I know there are still decent people working there - is reading the forum and are aware that there is a big problem still with tickets and that have some time to work out a realistic contingency for those who have not received their tickets.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Got my email. Not far off 24 hours after I phoned them, absolutely no reason it should have taken that long. Now gotta go in to the office and print them off. 
    If you have a smart phone you can just scan them at the turnstile.
  • Options
    You could, but why not just scan your phone at the turnstile ?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    11.20 ticket queue still full :/
  • Options
    robroy said:
    1200 emails doesn’t mean it’s 200 transactions. Some idiots will have emailed about something else and others would have emailed more then once. 
    The guy told me they had 200 emails each to email tickets too. You phone up and say you don’t have your tickets and they put you on the e-ticket list. He said he had 200 on his list and his colleagues the same 
  • Options
    You could, but why not just scan your phone at the turnstile ?
    Honestly?  I’m just crap with technology.
  • Options
    Surely the fundamental problem was that they insisted on using the postal system, why on earth couldn't the tickets have been emailed, after all they emailed confirmation of seats purchased why not include an e- ticket.

It's  not as though we have never had a cock up before when using/supposedly using the post.
  • Options
    I asked to get put on the email ticket list on Thursday evening, still no sign of the email. 
  • Options
    I’ve just got my email but no way is it only 200 or even 500. The phone line has been rammed for 2 days solid. I reckon it’s more like 3-4000 
  • Options
    You can, the tickets are a pdf attachment on the email.