Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    youngluke said:
    Right where do i start what an absolute shambles...rang yesterday to be put on the e mail list for print at home ticket’s.Got e mail this morning but only one ticket on the e mail when there should have been 2 !!!!! Rang again and explained they said they would resend the e mail received e mail but the print at home bit will not open !!!! Rang again they resent e mail but for the ticket i already have but this still did n’t open...rang again still waiting for them to resend.....the tickets ain’t even for me ....so it looks like a visit to the box office tomorrow just to get one ticket so the stress and numerous phone calls in the last 24 hours have been a complete waste of time as the whole point was to avoid going to the box office before the game!!!! Annoyed ain’t the word what a disgrace really feel sick and tired about it all to the point of saying sod it is really worth all this greif and stress for doing someone a favour!!!!!
    I'm no good with computers but sometimes I can't open attachments (don't know why) or can't see them.
    I had this last week with cinema tickets.
    But I signed into my virgin media account, went into the e mail and they were showing there & I printed them off there.
    Also, in the past I've downloaded something like Libre Office for free and been able to print off there rather than say Microsoft word.
    Someone better at IT than me may be able to suggest something.
    I had the same problem with the home leg play off I could not open the pdf My son who was upstairs said forward it to him which I did and he was able to open it from his computer so try another computer just in case hope it might work for you.

• Options
    DiscoCAFC said:
    Been trying to come contact them for ages and it’s getting ridiculous now.

I’m out of the Country but don’t get back till early hours Sunday Morning. I don’t suppose if we’re able to collect the tickets in case they don’t arrive in the post and you don’t get any emails or call them?
    Finally got through to them! They’ve sent my details over to Wembley ticket office so in case I don’t receive them I can collect from Wembley ticket office 😃 I suspect I’ve got them through the post but just in case lol
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Finally got through again - ticket collection sorted for my mate's tickets at Wembley. I don't need to be there - he has the confirmation email and the card he used to pay for them, so I am told this will be all he needs. Now expecting a plaintiff phone call at around 11:30 tomorrow when I'm tucking into my post breakfast beers at Smithfield!

Good luck to all those still awaiting their ticket information - lets hope you get there OK and that the boys bring it home for us.
  • Options
    Just phoned number and got through. 
    They advised that there has been a problem with the email tickets. No one else will now get email tickets. 
    They advised that you now need to collect at Wembley.  
    He could not answer whether Wembley would definitely have details of who needs to collect tickets. 
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Finally got through again - ticket collection sorted for my mate's tickets at Wembley. I don't need to be there - he has the confirmation email and the card he used to pay for them, so I am told this will be all he needs. Now expecting a plaintiff phone call at around 11:30 tomorrow when I'm tucking into my post breakfast beers at Smithfield!

Good luck to all those still awaiting their ticket information - lets hope you get there OK and that the boys bring it home for us.
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    Just had a call from a mate, who has booked 30 yes 30 tickets altogether in block 235 and they haven’t turned up and the email from club hasn’t arrived and they cannot get through on the phone. £1500 transaction, what a balls up, as he said it has spoilt what they had planned for the day, they now have to head to the ticket office at Wembley to try and sort out.
  • Options
    Hopefully everyone will get in.
    I don't see why Wembley can't cancel the originals & reissue new ones.
    It should be relatively simple.
    Perhaps, they wanted prior notification, so they can do this in advance of someone standing in front of them & the new ticket is ready & waiting.

Thinking logically there were I think about 400 tickets left when our tickets went off sale, so even if the above is not straightforward, why can't they issue them the unsold seats instead ?

Fingers crossed for everyone caught up in this shit show.
  • Options
    Now my email tickets have arrived having been told that they wouldn't.  
  • Options
    Just had a call from a mate, who has booked 30 yes 30 tickets altogether in block 235 and they haven’t turned up and the email from club hasn’t arrived and they cannot get through on the phone. £1500 transaction, what a balls up, as he said it has spoilt what they had planned for the day, they now have to head to the ticket office at Wembley to try and sort out.
    Bloody Hell!!!
  • Options
    lol. Despite being told I would not get my ticket emailed, it’s just arrived. So don’t know if it’s even valid as it’s now collect.

fck sake give me a break will ya! This is a joke 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    robroy said:
    lol. Despite being told I would not get my ticket emailed, it’s just arrived. So don’t know if it’s even valid as it’s now collect.

Stay strong @r@robroy mate! It's been a journey...
  • Options
    addickson said:
    robroy said:

Stay strong @r@robroy mate! It's been a journey...
    It’s going to penalties boys!!! Buckle up 
  • Options
    Email ticket with QR code now in tow :-)
  • Options
    So I got an email but when I called today the lady didn’t say I was definitely on a collection list or not. Do I just try and get in or go to the collection office anyway? 
  • Options
    Usually, it's a matter of whichever ticket is redeemed first. So if you have the email, I would think you can use that (unless someone else turns up and collects your ticket "will call" and enters before you, of course). 
  • Options
    In the good old days of Charlton, the club would have asked for some of us to volunteer on the phones, or the printer, or the laptop, or the franking machine - and this would have been resolved quicker.
  • Options
    So I bought my tickets Wednesday and got an email confirmation. Do I show that at the box office at Wembley? No info on the email at all. 
  • Options
    So I bought my tickets Wednesday and got an email confirmation. Do I show that at the box office at Wembley? No info on the email at all. 
    No info at all ? A blank e mail ?
    My e mail confirmation had all the details, name, address, reference number, cost, seat details.
  • Options
    2 very different responses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No email still
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    Difficult to say how big the queue for collections will be. My trust in the whole process & the amount of people supposedly affected is shattered. I am thinking a lot more than 200 people. Difficult to judge when is the best time to arrive. 

I am sure I will be ok when I get them but what a total balls ache the whole thing has been. 
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm that you need to go to the box office at Wembley to collect?
  • Options
    If you have no tickets and a blank e mail what else can you do ?
    Go to the ticket office with the e mail, ID & the card you made the purchase with, basically take anything relevant.
    Ticket office opens 11am (probably West Ticket office at the end of Olympic/Wembley Way where it joins the stadium.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Did you ring up the club and tell them your tickets have not arrived ? 
  • Options
    I bought them Wednesday - my email did the usual Charlton email but it has the seat numbers and area on it
  • Options
    Ah, it says “collection from Wembley” at the bottom. Did anyone else have that?
  • Options
    Leaving North Greenwich at 10 to collect - could really do without this.....
  • Options
    Less than 20 queueing at The West Ticket office right now. Similar number of Sunderland fans at the East. If it starts to get busy I'll post again