Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

Comments

• Options
    This is like Jim whites takeover deadlines.

2 o’clock emailed link - passed
    5 o’clock emailed link - passed 

send me my tickets you c*nts whoever is responsible!?!?
    Now now. That's outright abuse of the poor tickets. You are a ticket-ogonist and have no right to such emotional opinions. We are all just customers. 
  • Options
    Have to agree with BR7 would someone please send me my fcuking tickets. My cash was taken quick enuff so cough up.

All fricken day spent either waiting on the postman or ringing someone who then says they have to email the club... Wtf!

CAFC sort it, statement of intent? something.... it's not difficult. Grrrrrr
    I havent even had confirmation that i'm on 'the list' i emailed the tickets@cafc as advised only to be told later not to do so!!!! 
  • Options

I'm of the firm opinion that there isn't even a queue - i haven't heard of anyone actually being in the queue yet... only of people unable to join the queue.

fucking joke.
    I’m lucky enough to have got through mate I’m just waiting on the email they promised and keep putting back.
    What time was that mate? been ringing since 11am and cant get through?

About 10, I was ringing from two different phones and got in on my mobile.
  • Options
    You couldn't write this could you?? All season long you live in hope and expectation and at the final minute just when you think finally I've got my tickets for our biggest game in years and some fu*cker hits the self destruct button! 
  • Options

I'm of the firm opinion that there isn't even a queue - i haven't heard of anyone actually being in the queue yet... only of people unable to join the queue.

fucking joke.
    I’m lucky enough to have got through mate I’m just waiting on the email they promised and keep putting back.

I've been sitting at my desk since 11 constantly pressing redial and i'm just getting the same message over and over again about the queue being full.

• Options

fucking joke.

I've been sitting at my desk since 11 constantly pressing redial and i'm just getting the same message over and over again about the queue being full.

Shit storm mate.
  • Options
    If Carlsberg did fuck ups, even they couldn't match Roland's.
  • Options
    You couldn't write this could you?? All season long you live in hope and expectation and at the final minute just when you think finally I've got my tickets for our biggest game in years and some fu*cker hits the self destruct button! 
    Indeed. Too obvious for fiction, unbelievable as fact.

The real reason RD aint coming is cause he can't get a fecking ticket either. Not like he would pay for 1st class post is it? Still shame the whole family has to miss out, Katrin and Thomas will be gutted. #whoisyourrealdad
  • Options
    Anyone had an email yet? 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Anyone had an email yet? 
    still cant get through on the phone yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was about to say the minute anyone gets an email WITH tickets please let us nervous wrecks know. Ta muchly
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    What a shit show 
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2019
    redcarter said:
    Thanks for putting that up. Common sense prevails. Well done the person/ people who made the decision & got the information out.  I'll stop trying to call that number tonight and hopefully the postman will deliver the tickets tomorrow. I am reassured that I have time tomorrow to call the number if the tickets don't arrive by post and be able to get through for duplicates if needed. 
  • Options
    Should have done that at 9am today, 100% my tickets will arrive tomorrow morning now. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the statement my tickets arrived at 2-30 this afternoon 45 minutes after I went on the duplicate list. Should I pull my name of the dup list could be dodgy doing that.
  • Options
    Postman tomorrow or up too 9pm tomorrow.
  • Options
    “At some point tomorrow” is when those that requested duplicates will the email link, it was 2pm then 5pm then up to 9pm now some point tomorrow.  This is shite, no two ways about it, supposed to be doing stuff with the family tomorrow now I’ve gotta refresh my emails all day then find a printer, we better fuckin win this.
  • Options
    just spoke to someone at the club (not on the 03432081496 number) and they're saying that 2 people are working through the inbox (i sent an email at 11am this morning to no avail). he reckons that half of the tickets were not deliverd (how true that is i don't know).

he just said to keep trying the number...
  • Options
    Farce
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    just spoke to someone at the club (not on the 03432081496 number) and they're saying that 2 people are working through the inbox (i sent an email at 11am this morning to no avail). he reckons that half of the tickets were not deliverd (how true that is i don't know).

I think if 19,000 tickets were missing there would be a lot more going on than a thread on here.
    That's exactly what i thought. 

which begs the question as to what is actually happening and who actually knows what is going on.
  • Options

I think if 19,000 tickets were missing there would be a lot more going on than a thread on here.
    There are a handful of people on here saying they haven't received their tickets and a handful on Facebook.

I guess it's possibly about 100 people.

If it were 19,000 there would be marching on The Valley tomorrow.
  • Options
    We have had issues with tickets booked including a wheelchair seat. Anybody else in same boat?

We’ve been passed around and had no success so far - anybody else had any better?
  • Options

There are a handful of people on here saying they haven't received their tickets and a handful on Facebook.

That wouldn’t account for the phone lines being “very, very busy” according to the club or the changing messages about when issues will be resolved though.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    If we don’t get the email tickets tomorrow we have to rock up early to Wembley and it’s a free for all. 

Bloody shit show. Anyone fancy sharing a crate of beers in the queue waiting haha
  • Options
    If it was 100 people they would have had it sorted by lunch time. 
  • Options
    We have had issues with tickets booked including a wheelchair seat. Anybody else in same boat?

We’ve been passed around and had no success so far - anybody else had any better?
    Blimey, are you arriving by boat, that’s a novel idea.....how much are mooring fees at Wembley?
  • Options

Read my earlier post. Six people working, all had 200 on their list plus loads more calling in. It’s 1,000’s
  • Options
    Praying they send the email tomorrow or it’s a joke and I’ll be pissed off before a ball and been kicked, whole point of Wembley is the day and build up.