Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• 127-4    Root 57
  • Our opening two need to get off to a fast start against the top sides.
    Bairstow hasn’t been shy on runs but I still think there’s a lot more to come from him.
  • 144-5   Buttler out
  • 144-5 Buttler out LBW, we have a game here
  • edited June 2019
    Malinga 7-36 -4.
  • England in trouble here.

Could do them good in the long run
  • England in a little bit of bother here. Think they will prevail but it is probably a good thing to have a match that isn’t a stroll in the park.  It if a wake up call. 

PS. I j is nothing but I’m in the Malinga’s action is not on camp. 
  • Ali you mug.
  • Braindead shot
  • MrOneLung said:
    Ali you mug.
    Total mug, he’s hit one six, why attempt another next ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Idiotic from Ali.
  • Can always rely on Mo to really feck it up when the going gets tough
  • Can always rely on Mo to really feck it up when the going gets tough
    i like him but that was so so stupid.

• Missed Roy/Hales today.  

If Bairstow fails a pretty 20-30 (or 14) from Vince isn't enough.

Very daft from Moeen with only a run a ball needed.  Stay in, tick it over.

SL only a wicket away from the real tail now.
  • 176-7  Woakes 2
  • MrOneLung said:
    Ali you mug.
    Bit harsh, no one said that when Morgan was hitting them every other shot the other day. Surely if you have the confidence from the last shot sometimes it is the best time to do it, ok a bit wreckless but doesn't deserve that much stick. This is a good test for us, something different which could be a good practice for different conditions in the latter stages.
  • And there's that wicket.

We'll lose this.
  • 57 needed from 59
  • 178-8 Rashid 1
  • MrOneLung said:
    Ali you mug.
    Bit harsh, no one said that when Morgan was hitting them every other shot the other day. Surely if you have the confidence from the last shot sometimes it is the best time to do it, ok a bit wreckless but doesn't deserve that much stick. This is a good test for us, something different which could be a good practice for different conditions in the latter stages.
    There's a difference between hitting out when you're on top and against a floundering attack to doing it when you're chasing a small total, with wickets falling...

• Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    MrOneLung said:
    Ali you mug.
    Wasn’t quiet the same situation unfortunately, I was taught to play the game / situation I was taking part in. See another wickets gone down, sorry two wickets since.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Ali you mug.
    Different situation when we were winning anyway.

Moeen Ali should have prioritised staying in, not risky runs.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Ali you mug.
    Different situation when we were winning anyway.

Moeen Ali should have prioritised staying in, not risky runs.

Fair and I agree, I just was saying why he might go for another instantly. But true in the current situation of the match it was stupid haha
  • Jeez, archer is a helluva bowler but he looks no more of a batsman than me!
  • As I was saying........brainless. 
  • Don’t want to see Vince in an England shirt again tbh.
  • 45 from 30
    39 from 29
    33 from 28
  • 33 from 27
  • If he pulls this off I'll put him back in the World XI