Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• iaitch said:
    I thought we were a good bet to go straight back up when we got relegated from the Premier League and look how that's gone.
    That must have been before Pardew wasted all the parachute money and Darren Bent transfer income on the likes of McLeod and Varney etc
  • iaitch said:
    I thought we were a good bet to go straight back up when we got relegated from the Premier League and look how that's gone.
    That must have been before Pardew wasted all the parachute money and Darren Bent transfer income on the likes of McLeod and Varney etc
    Varney p 476 gs 91 ass46

1 goal every 5.23 games 

and 

McLeod p 496 gs 157 a45

1 goal every 3.15 games and a solid forearm smash. 

Gray p 458, gs 110, a16

Our front line should not have been as weak as it was. 
  • p.s Darren Bent 562, 212, 38

1 in 2.65 ratio
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Anthony Knockaert  .. Brighton to Fulham .. season loan .. bit of a coup for Fulham 
    Great signing.

With him, Mitrovic and Cavaleiro (signed on loan from Wolves) up front, Fulham look a very good bet to go straight back up.
    With the money they spent last season, they should not have come down. In fact I'd have put them on a transfer ban and make em do it with the players they invested in.
    Dazzler21 said:
    Anthony Knockaert  .. Brighton to Fulham .. season loan .. bit of a coup for Fulham 
    Great signing.

With him, Mitrovic and Cavaleiro (signed on loan from Wolves) up front, Fulham look a very good bet to go straight back up.
    With the money they spent last season, they should not have come down. In fact I'd have put them on a transfer ban and make em do it with the players they invested in.

good chat about this on Talksport y/day evening  .. theory is the owner signed the players not the then manager who didn't want many (if any) of them .. team spirit was excellent until the new arrivals pushed out some of those who did well to get promoted .. the manager was then told to select those new arrivals who were not being picked on a regular basis .. the whole thing went pretzel shaped, never mind pear shaped .. 
    new manager(s) = new tactics/new selections = disillusioned players = loss of team spirit = relegation
  • Anthony Knockaert  .. Brighton to Fulham .. season loan .. bit of a coup for Fulham 
    Great signing.

our new look back 3/4/5 (perm any number) will find this lot a right handful
  • Yes they've got parachute payments, but Fulham's FFP numbers will be very interesting this season if they don't go up!
  • Charlie Adam [Unattached -Reading] .. could be a major signing for them .. VERY experienced and accomplished

Dillon Barnes [Colchester - QPR] Undisclosed .. (another Dillon) goalkeeper for the Qs

• edited July 2019
    Ryan Lowe who left the sinking ship (aka Bury F C ) to join Plymouth has now signed five players from his old club and taken them to sunny Devon .. Bury have been deducted 12 points before the season's start as a result of insolvency .. Bolton are in the same (sinking) boat .. all is not well with some Lancashire Bs .. though Burnley and Blackpool are hanging in there 
  • Ryan Lowe who left the sinking ship (aka Bury F C ) to join Plymouth has now signed five players from his old club and taken them to sunny Devon .. Bury have been deducted 12 points before the season's start as a result of insolvency .. Bolton are in the same (sinking) boat .. all is not well with some Lancashire Bs .. though Burnley and Blackpool are hanging in there 
    Any chance we can get the B from Belgium over to Lancashire and sink the f****r
  • Konsa to Villa for 12m. 
    We get 3m from it. 
    Not really a LOL then. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ryan Lowe who left the sinking ship (aka Bury F C ) to join Plymouth has now signed five players from his old club and taken them to sunny Devon .. Bury have been deducted 12 points before the season's start as a result of insolvency .. Bolton are in the same (sinking) boat .. all is not well with some Lancashire Bs .. though Burnley and Blackpool are hanging in there 
    I can understand them all leaving Bury, and yes it's their previous manager, but strange for so many to choose to drop back down to L2 having worked so hard to get out of that division!
    I can understand them all leaving Bury, and yes it's their previous manager, but strange for so many to choose to drop back down to L2 having worked so hard to get out of that division!
    lots of faith in and a real liking for their manager and the way he sets up his teams and the football he likes them to play .. also, I've said before on here, Plymouth Argyle is a potential sleeping giant in west country football terms 
    lots of faith in and a real liking for their manager and the way he sets up his teams and the football he likes them to play .. also, I've said before on here, Plymouth Argyle is a potential sleeping giant in west country football terms 
    Yeah if they are really lucky they could be the best team in Devon. 
  • The inhabitants of the Toolbox have signed Jayson Molumby on a season long loan from Brighton.
  • Mansfield signed Nicky Maynard, Bury losing all their best players, absolute certs to go back down I would say.

That state of this video though, so awkward
    She can pick me up at the airport anytime
  • The inhabitants of the Toolbox have signed Jayson Molumby on a season long loan from Brighton.
    Molumby was born in Cappoquin. He started his career at Railway Athletic 

Should have been a Charlton player
  • Newcastle have signed Joelinton for £40m

Not bad when the fans think they're club is in such turmoil
  • Darnell Furlong [QPR - West Brom] Undisclosed .. right back, son of one time decent striker Paul .. fee is reported at $1.5 Million 

Jamie Mascoll [Charlton - Wycombe] Free .. Purrington in, Mascoll out it seems

Jayson Molumby [Brighton - Milwall] Loan '.. looks decent. R O I U21 captain, Millwall's 6th newcomer for the new season

Christian Walton [Brighton - Blackburn] Loan ..another keeper

• Ademola Lookman [Everton - RB Leipzig]... Deal rising to £22.5m

Finally means Bowyer can get a bit of extra cash for the players he needs... Yeah yeah I know, I'll do anything for a cheap lol!
  • Boro signed Marcus Browne from West Ham. Looked good on loan at Oxford and was hoping he was one on our radar for a loan. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Queens Park Rangers have signed Marc Pugh (Bournemouth) and Todd Kane
  • Romains Sawyers .. Brentford to WBA .. experienced holding midfield
  • Chris Eagles .. has landed at Oldham
  • Wolves have signed centre back Jesus Vallejo on a season long loan deal from Real Madrid.

Another promising signing for them, as Vallejo was captain of the Spain U21 side that won the Euro's this summer.

• Romains Sawyers .. Brentford to WBA .. experienced holding midfield
    Also goes back to where he came through as a kid
  • Liverpool have signed 16 year old midfielder Harvey Elliott from Fulham.

Elliott became the youngest player to feature in the Premier League when he came on as a substitute against Wolves in May, aged just 16 years and 30 days.

However, he can't turn professional until his 17th birthday next April.

• edited July 2019
    Jordan Hugill signs a season long loan deal with QPR.

QPR paying 60% of his wages, West Ham covering the remaining 40%.

3 players QPR have signed now in the last two days, all 3 would have been decent additions to us to be honest. Todd Kane is a defender and we have enough defenders, but in terms of quality, all three are better than a lot of options we have right now.
  • QPR could be an interesting case this season

They'll either be a bit of a surprise or they've just signed a bunch of names rather than putting in the background work to see if they'd all click and so end up in relegation trouble
  • edited July 2019

Jason McCarthy (centre back from Wycombe) is undergoing a medical after they accepted a bid from Millwall.

It also looks as though Millwall have secured the loan signing of goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski from Ipswich Town, with Tom Elliott going the other way (on a permanent basis).

• Marc Bola [Blackpool - Middlesbrough] Undisclosed .. understudy to George Friend ?

Ivan Guzman [Catalans UE Olot - Birmingham] Free .. Brums go Spanish in midfield, Jota (ex Bees) has gone to Villa

Jordan Hugill [West Ham - QPR] Loan .. already mentioned .. potentially very good signing

Agustin Medina [UE Cornella - Birmingham] Undisclosed .. More Spanish for Brum

International

Ivan Guzman [Birmingham - UE Cornella] Loan .. part of the Medina deal ?