Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• Wolves have signed Italian striker Patrick Cutrone from AC Milan for £16m on a 4 year deal.

The 21 year old scored 27 goals in 90 appearances for Milan, and has played at every single age group for Italy from U15 to the senior side.

More excellent transfer business for Wolves. 16m is a bargain in todays market.

Next they plan to pay the £57M release clause for Ruben Dias of Benfica, who I think might wind up at least as good as de Ligt.  Mendes is his agent (of course!) Willy Boly and Dias would be the best center-back pair in the PL, in my opinion.
    No chance.

Van Dijk - Gomez.
    Vertonghen - Alderweireld.
  • Portsmouth's Jamal Lowe is having a medical @ Wigan at present (guess thats where the money for Marquis will come from)

Hull look set to sign George Honeyman from Sunderland
  • Wolves have signed Italian striker Patrick Cutrone from AC Milan for £16m on a 4 year deal.

The 21 year old scored 27 goals in 90 appearances for Milan, and has played at every single age group for Italy from U15 to the senior side.

More excellent transfer business for Wolves. 16m is a bargain in todays market.

Next they plan to pay the £57M release clause for Ruben Dias of Benfica, who I think might wind up at least as good as de Ligt.  Mendes is his agent (of course!) Willy Boly and Dias would be the best center-back pair in the PL, in my opinion.

Boly is one of the best CB in the premier? source transfermarket I guess? lol wtf

Sorry for the 2nd attack just laughable

• Josh Parker to Wycombe on a two year deal. 
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49175412

Villa sign Tom Heaton from Burnley, surprised they let him go but I guess it means that Pope is now the undisputed No 1
    Maybe not, Burnley have signed Peacock Farrell from Leeds
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49175412

Villa sign Tom Heaton from Burnley, surprised they let him go but I guess it means that Pope is now the undisputed No 1
    Leeds happy to let him go, Bielsa does not think he’s good enough, he’ll be brought in to be 2nd or 3rd choice at Burnley. 
  • Preston have signed Andre Green on season-long loan from Aston Villa. 
    Another one I would have wanted in a Charlton shirt. Didn’t he score against us on Saturday?

• paulie8290 said:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49175412

P-Farrell is a very decent young keeper .. all he needs is what a lot of young pro keepers find very hard to get .. first team experience
  • Preston have signed Andre Green on season-long loan from Aston Villa. 
    Another one I would have wanted in a Charlton shirt. Didn’t he score against us on Saturday?
    Preston have signed Andre Green on season-long loan from Aston Villa. 

terrific signing for Preston .. I expect them to be very near promotion level this season.. great owner in good ol Trevor (Grand National) Hemmings, and yes, I know he was born in Woolwich ((:>) 
  • Sponsored links:

• paulie8290 said:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49175412

P-Farrell is a very decent young keeper .. all he needs is what a lot of young pro keepers find very hard to get .. first team experience
    He’s had some of it at his young age at Championship level and he isn’t good enough. Yes he is young, but Pope for example was far younger when he played for us, both now at the same club, but Pope was excellent for us.

The only reason why he actually played as much as he did last season for Leeds is because Jamal Blackman fractured his tibia just as Bielsa was going to play him. He even said that he was dropping Peacock-Farrell. They then brought in Kiko Casilla from Real Madrid to play in front of him. That didn’t work out very well either.

Leeds fans were happy to see him go, so long as they have another keeper coming through the door, which they were already looking at doing. Bielsa happy to let him go because he doesn’t think he’s good enough to play.
  • Wigan Athletic have agreed a fee with Barnsley for striker Kieffer Moore, Sky Sports News understands, and the player is undergoing a medical in the north west today.

Moore scored 17 league goals as the Tykes were promoted from League 1 last season.

Barnsley selling a lot of their top players this summer. 

• Derby are expected to complete the season-long loan signing of defender Matt Clarke from Brighton, according to Sky sources.

Clarke joined Brighton from Portsmouth earlier this summer for an initial £3.5m but Graham Potter is allowing the centre-back to continue his development in the Championship. 

• Wigan Athletic have agreed a fee with Barnsley for striker Kieffer Moore, Sky Sports News understands, and the player is undergoing a medical in the north west today.

Moore scored 17 league goals as the Tykes were promoted from League 1 last season.

Barnsley selling a lot of their top players this summer. 

I'd be worried if I was a Barnsley fan

Will definitely be a big game @ Oakwell between us in a few weeks
  • https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/barnsley-set-to-be-the-centre-of-transfer-merry-go-round/

Barnsley seem to be interested in Ivan Toney from Posh as a replacement.

Bit of a sideways move really, going from Barnsley to Wigan, going from a struggler to a slightly better struggler
  • repeat what I said yesterday, not so politely as @ForeverAddickted .. FUCK IT
  • Tom Bayliss [Coventry - Preston] Undisclosed .. yet another good un for Preston N E
  • Lucas Boye [Torino - Reading] Loan .. 23 y o Argie with a lot of experience around Europe
  • Manchester United have reached an agreement with Leicester for Harry Maguire
  • Sponsored links:

• Manchester United have reached an agreement with Leicester for Harry Maguire
    Manchester United have reached an agreement with Leicester for Harry Maguire

after all the chopping and changing, at last they have (nearly ?) got a proper centre back, albeit at great cost .. mind you they can well afford it
  • If by signing him United win the league this year (or qualify for the Champion's League) they will see it as money well spent.
  • That said, if I was a United fan I'd rather the money was spent on Maguire than in the Glazer's pockets.
  • I love how they pissed about all summer then paid the asking price.  Well done Leicester.

I quite like Maguire but he's not an £80m player.

Think Leicester have had a great transfer window, Tielmans and Perez for Maguire.
    Asking price was 90m, so no.
  • Tyler Walker [Nottingham Forest - Lincoln]  Season Long Loan .. another coup for Lincoln .. Walker scored for fun for Mansfield last season .. (I've had a small wager on Lincoln to get promoted, they have a VERY strong team now)
  • addick05 said:
    If by signing him United win the league this year (or qualify for the Champion's League) they will see it as money well spent.

United will need to sign more than just Maguire to have a chance of top 2/3 , so no it doesn't mean money well spent. Way overpriced whatever century we are in, a very decent player and better than they have but not world class or even potentially. Or on the face of it the same price as Van Dyk, I know who I would have
  • I love how they pissed about all summer then paid the asking price.  Well done Leicester.

I quite like Maguire but he's not an £80m player.

Think Leicester have had a great transfer window, Tielmans and Perez for Maguire.
    Talk of them replacing him with Dunk or Tarkowski too

Either would be a good signing for Leicester

Really wouldnt rule them out sneaking above a team like Man Utd / Arsenal / Chelsea this season, maybe not all of them into 4th but think they could be around there
  • 80m...  :joy:
  • West Ham have confirmed that Reece Oxford has joined German Bundesliga side Augsburg on a permanent basis for an undisclosed fee.