Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    Same Roland, different day. 

Saw this from a mile off. 

#notapennymore.
    I'm appropriating that phrase.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

The entire statement is beyond parody but the extract below is scandalous:

"Another element may have influenced as well. Unlike previous contract discussions, Lee wanted an agent to handle it. We reluctantly accepted. However, involving a player agent in a manager’s contract discussion is not healthy. If the agent helps make the manager more money, it may result in the manager to have a more positive attitude towards players proposed by the same agent, a conflict of interest. Obviously, Lee is above such things, but it is nevertheless not a healthy situation." 

Especially as the twat has to agree any transfer fee, same old Rolly wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face.
  • Options
    The reason why we haven't been sold is because the rat wants too much money 3 to 4 times more than he paid for it and now he blames Bowyer words fail me
    Yeah because Bowyer got us promoted...

Roland never wanted promotion to the Championship, now he'll probably lose more money than what he was when we were a League One team whilst he tries to sell the club at a ridiculous price
  • Options
    Bet Sheff U gave Wilder a decent pay rise when he got them promoted to the champ.

Only hope now is that a sale is very close, but so many false dawns make that impossible to believe anymore. 
  • Options
    Bowyer has previously politely stuck up for Roland to media sources....when he didn't have to.

And this is how he gets treated?

Roland's previous statement....was the one that got to me the most. I then knew where this was all heading.

Fully expect the worst to happen now.

We are going back to league one. 

We need to protest outside of the EFLs headquarters.

Remember. This is the most serious game of chess you may ever have played. 

He is a very rich individual. This is now a game that we never wanted to be apart of....but we have no choice.

Do not say or doing anything stupid.

It is a cold war....and it is one that will continue to go on for quite some time.

That is what I predict anyway.

Even if and or when the club gets sold. Which may be soon...who knows.

It is of my belief that we should continue to make Roland even more of a miserable pile of horse manure then he already is.

This will not be forgotten.

He is disgusting.
  • Options

Who blinks first ...
  • Options
    We had the greatest vehicle in football i.e. momentum.  Duchebag hasn't just put the brakes on and removed the wheels, he's smashed it into a brick wall, the whole thing is a write off.    
  • Options

To be a fly on the wall...!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apart from being mad, Roland is a coward. Us losing it and him knowing it can put the wind up him! 
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer and his team gave Charlton Athletic its pride back. Thank you so much for that, Lee, that was worth more than anything to so many people as I think you knew.
    We can all see your value, it’s unfortunate one person is still completely unable to.
    He’s a fool.

• Options
    I think someone needs to get a message through to Duchatelet that the outrage on this side of channel is immeasurable and #cafc #RolandOut etc is trending in the UK on Twitter .. how can we do that?
  • Options
    Jim White level reporting? Quel surprise!
  • Options
    CharltonByBlood said:talk in m

Talk in morning !
    more like knock him out
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Imagine this Statement was an attempt from Roland to get a reaction from Lee where he accepts what he's given to prove him wrong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Imagine this Statement was an attempt from Roland to get a reaction from Lee where he accepts what he's given to prove him wrong
    And possibly without agent?? Perhaps what he was after?
  • Options
    On the plus side - we have signed a striker from Orient!
    So we can cash in on Lyle Taylor no doubt.
  • Options
    Please get this sorted. PLEAAASE!
  • Options
    Jim White level reporting? Quel surprise!
    The silence is deafening
  • Options
    I've heard of brinkmanship but this is beyond parody.
  • Options
    And now we've lost Lee Bowyer..... 
    We're really in the shhhhhhh.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!