Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    Log on hoping to find something takeover related and I find this thread instead.  It makes me sick.  Duchatelet is a penny pinching clown and I am still baffled how some people can defend him.  We have the only bit of success whist Roland is still owner and he finds a way to give every fan a kick in the teeth less than a month later.
  • Options
    What the hell have we done to deserve this owner, thank you Richard Murray.
    Murray didn't sell him the club - he may have sold his soul though.
  • Options
    I want Bowyer to stay more than anything. I was devastated after that statement.

However I think I’d lose a smidgen of respect if he goes and talks to him and signs (unless it’s takeover driven) tomorrow.

How could he after that statement??
    I agree.
  • Options
    Well it was on the cards something like this was going to happen. Players and coaches out of contract, the idiot spouting rubbish about selling up and also having a pop at anyone and everyone at every opportunity. The old git even congratulated a club on promotion that wasn’t even in our league just to have another dig at the clubs support. When Bowyer won promotion, against the odds, I had the feeling it was an “oh shit, that’s not what I wanted  moment”, for Roly.
    Im glad I didn’t buy a season ticket, it’s going to be long and painful torture next season if this prat is still the owner. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is exactly the reaction RD wanted from that 'article'.... complete tosser! How the fuck he has made any money in business is beyond comprehension..... shithouse!!
  • Options
    Friend of mine texted me who has some links from within the club. (Same one I mentioned last week) 

Said they had progressed well last week and both were positive but this statement was completely unexpected. LB wasn’t told it was going to be released and found out via text message it was up - (From a friend) LB apparently raging. 

LB was offered around 4K a week and wanted more (Rightly so)

Again, mini disclaimer I don’t claim to be “ITK” but friend of mine inside the club and well linked. These are the only snippets I get so I pass on.

Such a deluded, small, petty man.
    Bit more on this.

Euell was asked to step in. JJ would be going with Bowyer as he would refuse to even consider it. 
  • Options
    Utter disgrace - gutted to lose Bowyer. I'm very upset.

Terrible day for Charlton.
  • Options
    Do you think Roland is a Millwall fan?
  • Options
    How easy is it to get a full refund on season tickets 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I hope our prospective buyer's immediately take a few million off the table in response. Stupid old fool. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Seriously, why is anyone surprised at this? Where have you been these past few years?

The club has been a total shit fest for years. And that's all down to one man.

Wembley was great,  but that was despite everything, not because of it. 3 weeks later and reality seems to be crashing down aroj d the ears for some. I mean, how many more "final straws" do people need?
    I would say it's more incredulity mixed with anger, than outright surprise. We all knew this was a possibility, doesn't mean everyone should just shrug their shoulders about it.
    Who's shrugging their shoulders?

Are you boycotting then?
    Haven't attended a match at the Valley for 2 years mate, but I live in another country so I'll let you decide if I'm boycotting or not.
  • Options
    Fundraiser? If RD won't fund LB contract how much could we raise? 

Would it even be possible? 
  • Options
    Far as I'm currently concerned, we haven't lost Bowyer...yet.

We just need to compose ourselves.

I'm feeling down....like everyone else.

We can still win at this.

It is just about playing the game....but in the right way.

Don't be positive....that will hurt and it will feel like energy wasted.

Just stay calm.
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    Fu*k it gonna cheer meself up by watching the 4th part of Chernobyl 

Seen it mate, guarantee it won't cheer you up :'(
  • Options
    Talk about a club self imploding, Roland is so short sighted, any shred of goodwill gained at Wembley, gone in an instant, he’s bloody dangerous.
  • Options
    i can't believe the statement, i feel like have been kicked in the guts. Whatever you do Lee and JJ you have  my full support, admiration, and thanks. 
  • Options
    5Live just put Bowyer in the frame for the Derby job as ‘by all accounts he left Charlton this morning’. 
    He hasn’t though. 
  • Options
    Can we crowdfund 500k to keep LB on a year's retainer :neutral:
    if we did that we'd be expected to fund the entire first team squad by Christmas
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Seriously, why is anyone surprised at this? Where have you been these past few years?

The club has been a total shit fest for years. And that's all down to one man.

Wembley was great,  but that was despite everything, not because of it. 3 weeks later and reality seems to be crashing down aroj d the ears for some. I mean, how many more "final straws" do people need?
    I would say it's more incredulity mixed with anger, than outright surprise. We all knew this was a possibility, doesn't mean everyone should just shrug their shoulders about it.
    Who's shrugging their shoulders?

Are you boycotting then?
    Haven't attended a match at the Valley for 2 years mate, but I live in another country so I'll let you decide if I'm boycotting or not.
    That'll do for me
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!