Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    Well good luck Lee and thanks for last season, gave us all a glimmer of how good it could be at the club with the right infrastructure and sensible leadership.... if only
  • Options
    I don’t doubt Rich Cawley is well intentioned but you have to question his contacts as on Friday he told us talks are progressing well and then today we get another Roland rant. What would we have got if talks were progressing badly I wonder. Now Cawley says Bowyer and Roland are going to talk tomorrow. I’m taking that with a very large pinch of salt.
    I think it was that talks were going in the right direction. I suspect they went from low L1 to low mid L1 but that seems to be where they have stalled!
  • Options
    I don’t doubt Rich Cawley is well intentioned but you have to question his contacts as on Friday he told us talks are progressing well and then today we get another Roland rant. What would we have got if talks were progressing badly I wonder. Now Cawley says Bowyer and Roland are going to talk tomorrow. I’m taking that with a very large pinch of salt.
    I thought his contact was Bowyer..... And it's even baffled him! Lee had no idea about the statement..... There is clearly only one f**kwit common in all the ongoing negotiation f**kery.... 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    What the hell are you on about? Powell was treated fantastically by fans. When he was sacked we all stood up in the third minute of the next game and applauded him! We have a shit owner but we will never be as shit as Millwall.
  • Options
    What an egotistical arsehole.  He's right about Roland though to be fair.  
  • Options
    Did someone say something?
  • Options
    Did someone say something?
    Nearly bit but thought, what’s the point? Twatish post, what I’d expect tho’
  • Options
    Anger and disappointment at this news of course. The manner in which it has been done though has left me stunned. We all know RD’s approach to things is not normal but for an owner to do this is staggering. Totally unnecessary and totally classless. 

I’m desperate for Bowyer the be here next season. My hope, like others have mentioned, is that Bowyer gets an offer more deserving of his tenure so far and then renegotiates once the sale goes through.
    I think Lee has to go after the way he has been treated - he deserves better.
    Totally agree. I’m clinging to the hope that Bowyer knows he will get phenomenal support and backing from the fans and his players and that is enough to sway him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tony1234 said:
    How easy is it to get a full refund on season tickets 
    Let us know.
  • Options
    Of all the things to worry about today the least is the opinions of a spanner, just ignore. 
  • Options
    Just went onto the OS and the full sickening statement is still there unadulterated so still includes the ambiguous comment questioning the integrity of managers operating though agents resulting in conflict or interest (although Lee would be above this!!!).

So why say it??? If it doesn't apply to LB then its not relevant - end of.

• Options
    Sad to have to do it, but be careful what you are posting guys. You know what this lot are like, don’t post something you’ll regret when calmer or what will look worse when taken out of context. Cheers
    Think it, plot it, don't say it here. Good thinking... :wink:
  • Options
    So now the old fool is on the Jim White show tomorrow. What happened to the discussions ? 
  • Options
    A few people have mentioned seeking a refund on recently purchased season tickets. As far as I know the relevant law applies to season tickets and provided they were purchased at a distance (i.e you didn't buy it at The Valley) you are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period. 

More info and a template letter at...

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/changed-your-mind/changing-your-mind-about-something-youve-bought/

If you are doing it, do it before the 14 days are up and before the fixtures come out as that will complicate matters considerably. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine it will be pretty explosive tomorrow 
  • Options
    Roland is starting to piss me off!

In all seriousness, Wembley seems 200 years away already and anyone thinking Belgium's answer to Imodium would do anything other but fuck us over, should hang their heads in shame.

• Options
    I wonder if, before inviting LB over for a face to face meeting, Roland had tried googling Bowyer, Dyer, Leeds nightclub, and McDonalds? Good luck Douchebag.
  • Options
    So now the old fool is on the Jim White show tomorrow. What happened to the discussions ? 
    I can’t listen to it, can’t stand the sound of his voice! 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    RD confirmed on Jim W show tomorrow morning 
    Yeah because your going to seriously grill him over anything are you Jim!!... Just going to continue being Roland's mouthpiece over here!!
  • Options
    Hope Simon Jordan is on there 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!