Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    If the talks have any chance of recovery, surely that vile statement would have been removed from the official site! The meeting tomorrow is probably to discuss how Bowyer's departure will be managed and he is still under contract so has to engage to some extent.
  • Options
    I think there is a slightly more twisted dynamic here in RD's mind. Roland appointed Lee, we have been promoted back on a lower losing budget which RD in his mind has funded. Yet we hate him still and the supporter base aren't greatful to old uncle Roly now things are going right. But now for the dog he threw a bone to now claim he had that much to do with it is propopsterous to him. It's his running the club and Lee is getting the credit.

#WeAreTheDeluded
  • Options
    If the talks have any chance of recovery, surely that vile statement would have been removed from the official site! The meeting tomorrow is probably to discuss how Bowyer's departure will be managed and he is still under contract so has to engage to some extent.
    Bowyer doesn't have to do anything if he wasn't interested in staying. He's paid for the next 2 weeks and then he's a free man, there's nothing really to discuss if that's the scenario.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Heard better news on the way re title of the thread.
    But we know you're never right :smile:
  • Options
    One day, when all this shit is over, someone will write a book about this ownership. Whoever that might be will have no shortage of information, interviews, contributions etc.... as with our time away from the Valley, it should never be forgotten.....
  • Options
    The tweet regarding the talkSport interview 
    has now been deleted by the looks of it
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Redhenry said:
    Heard better news on the way re title of the thread.
    Can someone translate what Red Henry has just said ? Or is trying to say.
    Because it's been shit news since mid afternoon then Red Henry who could be  a 15 year old for all I know, throws a random Heard better news post into the cesspit.

50 CL members are already on their way to Belgium with more weapons than the SAS so someone make sense of all this.
  • Options
    Af of now, would you take Bowyer going (permanently) if it meant Roland went (permanently)?

Hard as I love Bowyer and what he’s achieved and could potentially build here. 

But i’d have to answer yes, as we’ll never progress or be happy under the lunatic. And it would mean I could do home games again.
    100%. Getting Duchatelet out is the single biggest and most important thing to achieve. As I've said before, under RD;'s leadership we are always just one step, one decision, one rant away from chaos. We can't go on like this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting, Redhenry says he’s heard Bow is staying and Talkshite delete their tweet about RD being on in the morning... 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bowyer doesn't have to do anything if he wasn't interested in staying. He's paid for the next 2 weeks and then he's a free man, there's nothing really to discuss if that's the scenario.
    I would say there are some things to tie up. Anyway, my point was we have lost him - pointless having any hope! I framed our Play off final tickets today, was in a half decent mood!
  • Options
    This is my worry. That even if Cawley's source is LB, there is nothing official saying that talks are back on. Not any other source other than Cawley's story (@redhenry aside). So what's to stop RD saying that his understanding was different, that it was over. 
  • Options
    Interesting, Redhenry says he’s heard Bow is staying and Talkshite delete their tweet about RD being on in the morning... 
    Have they just merged it in with this one? 
  • Options
    Talksport have now put out a new tweet confirming RD on the show.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Heard better news on the way re title of thread
    Do share 
    Don't shoot the messenger but now staying
      Duchatelet leaving?
  • Options
    Is Simon Jordan going to be on too?
  • Options
    Is Simon Jordan going to be on too?
    Someone earlier said unlikely as he was on tonight.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Imagine it will be pretty explosive tomorrow 
    If you have listened to any of his other Talksport interviews, you wouldn't be saying that.

"Well there you have it Charlton fans, I didn't ask him any probing questions or highlight what a fool he is, yet again! Back soon for more of the same old shite!"
    Explosive in terms of the excuses he will come out with and the inevitable backlash from us. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Ferryman said:
    Mametz said:
    Remember when Roland first appointed Bowyer as manager it wasn't because he believed that Bowyer would be any good,  but because at that time Bowyer was cheap.I suspect that Bowyer's success has become bitvof an irritant to Roland. Remember he heaped more praise on the Sheffield United manager at the end of the season than he did on Lee Bowyer.
    I wonder if Wilder discussed the Charlton job including his agent?
    I can't imagine that Chris Wilder has got an agent.  Not if Roland's said he doesn't speak to managers' agents. If Roland has said that he doesn't speak to managers' agents I cannot believe that Chris Wilder could possibly have an agent.

Apart from Licensed FA Intermediary Iain Wood of Red 6 Sports Management in Brighton, obviously. 
    Wilder definitely has an agent, the same one as Ricky Holmes and Johnny Williams.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    If true that he is now staying it means that Roland has well and truly thrown his toys out of his pram today with the standard article and the 50/50 line which obviously came from Bowyer, petulant at best from him... 
  • Options
    Realy had a chance to make Charlton great again with Lee in charge 
    Back to having 20000+ attendances every week and a rocking valley
    Instead roland has managed to f**k it up again big time and u know what's coming next the buyers pulling out and before u know it another Belgian twat as manager 
    And back to 6000/7000 attendances 
  • Options
    It's all getting too weird. Something's cooking. 

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Do share 
    Able to shed any kind of light at all on what’s changed?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Do share 
    So has Roland done a complete about turn in the last six hours or so, I doubt that,  or has Bowyer caved in, which I doubt too. If it has been resolved in the last six hours then WTF was that statement all about?
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Do share 
    Able to shed any kind of light at all on what’s changed?
    14 across: to aquire (8)

• Options
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!