Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    The meeting today will go one of two ways. Bowyer comes out having accepted a poor deal because he really wants to stay, or Bowyer completely loses it and tells Roland where to shove it, and then tells the media exactly what he thinks about RD. So imo today is a win win
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    It is an hour ahead on the continent.
  • Options
    The statement, which is totally out of order is still on the site. If there was any hope common sense would prevail today that would not be the case.
  • Options
    The meeting today will go one of two ways. Bowyer comes out having accepted a poor deal because he really wants to stay, or Bowyer completely loses it and tells Roland where to shove it, and then tells the media exactly what he thinks about RD. So imo today is a win win
    It's a win win for Lee Bowyer but not for Charlton fans unless resuming a battle with the helmet is more important than keeping Lee as manager.
  • Options
    Of course it isn't. We have to resume the battle now to try to keep Lee as the manager. A long shot but we have to try.
  • Options
    Cawley saying they've agreed to something
  • Options
    I reckon bowyer got sick of pissing about with LDT instead of RD so just sent his agent instead and went back on holiday - RD has then thrown his toys out yesterday when the reverse had happened to him and because bowyer exposed him for the shite pay he has been on, been offered and is offering to give him to try and work miracles next year 
  • Options
    redcarter said:
    Breaking news - Lee Bowyer has agreed a contract extension with #cafc. https://t.co/5vXN44m5hN
    Wonderful but I hope RD doesn’t see this as a tactical victory. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lee Bowyer has signed a one-year contract extension with Charlton Athletic.

The South London Press understands that the Addicks will finally confirm that their manager has penned an extension.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/breaking-charlton-athletic-manager-lee-bowyer-agrees-contract-extension/

• Options
    YES!
  • Options
    Just hope that if it isn’t sorted today, no Charlton man sullys himself by becoming caretaker - might as well have s full on car crash of a season with a network muppet as a half arsed effort. I’m clinging to the fact that this is all just about rd getting his misguided views off his chest and stringing is all out before he finally sells up and f🙏cks off
  • Options

DOUCHER said:
    Just hope that if it isn’t sorted today, no Charlton man sullys himself by becoming caretaker - might as well have s full on car crash of a season with a network muppet as a half arsed effort. I’m clinging to the fact that this is all just about rd getting his misguided views off his chest and stringing is all out before he finally sells up and f🙏cks off
    hes signed
  • Options
    Get in 
  • Options
    Does any other club suffer the same ups and downs as Charlton, especially under Roland?

I really didn't see any hope after that dreadful statement but it's great news, that will only be bettered when we see Richard Cawley tweet that Roland has sold the club.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Lee has been offered a one-year extension to his contract at a level which is approximately three times what he had since his last increase”

I’ve wondered about this part of the statement, is this saying he was offered three times his current salary? If so, why is it worded so strangely (obviously other than the fact it was written by someone who doesn’t speak great English and not checked someone with a decent grasp of the language). 
    Im trying to get my head properly around the figures to get to the six times his assistant manager pay. If he has been offered £225k now, then that’s insinuating he was on £75k last year and £37.5k as an assistant manager.

To put into context, the catering company we franchise the stadium to advertised yesterday for a Charlton Athletic General Manager, salary £55k.

I did check to ensure it didn’t involve picking the team...
    I thought the figure reported/speculated as his current salary was £100k, so it would be something like:

Assistant Manager - £50k
    Current - £100k
    Offered - £300k

Im totally speculating based on flimsy information though...
  • Options
    Don’t rate Lee anyway. 
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Get in Bowyer 
    Get out Roland 

Fixed it for you.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now sign up the others.
  • Options
    Makes yesterday's statement even more bizarre.
  • Options
    If that has happened and Bowyer has agreed an extension it will be because Roland has seen or more likely been told that he has underestimated the consequences and we need to push the prick to sell. An extension doesn't solve the problem, but buys Roland time to get out so this is the time to push him some more.
  • Options
    The art of the deal...
  • Options
    Great news - fair play to @Redhenry for the info 
  • Options
    BBC | Daily Mail (Yeah never changes for them | SKY Sports...

Maybe do some proper research next time as you look amateur mugs for posting that Bowyer walked away yesterday!!
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Red Henry you are the man, you gave us hope when all seemed bleak.
    I'm not guaranteeing it btw, my news came from employees not RD 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!