Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Heard better news on the way re title of thread
    Do share 
    Don't shoot the messenger but now staying
    I will apologize to you tomorrow if your correct but if this is bollocks I will sho.......
  • Options
    You have to admit, if Bowyer does sign a new deal tomorrow, it's been a pretty epic practical joke from Roland.
    To be followed by a photo of Roland at Bowyer's fishing lake landing a giant carp...
  • Options
    You have to admit, if Bowyer does sign a new deal tomorrow, it's been a pretty epic practical joke from Roland.
    To be followed by a photo of Roland at Bowyer's fishing lake landing a giant carp...
    Or a red herring perhaps.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Heard better news on the way re title of the thread.
    Woah there mister, please can you get us some better news re: title of the “sale of Charlton” thread please...
  • Options
    Realy had a chance to make Charlton great again with Lee in charge 
    Back to having 20000+ attendances every week and a rocking valley
    Instead roland has managed to f**k it up again big time and u know what's coming next the buyers pulling out and before u know it another Belgian twat as manager 
    And back to 6000/7000 attendances 
    you reckon as many as that after all of what you just put down?
  • Options
    Perhaps it’s rolands way of saying bowyer was being greedy and acting in the wrong but look- because of the fan issues with it I have listened to them and changed my mind for them and will keep him at the club - so he seems like a better person than he has been for the last few years (of course only to those who have no interest in our story and know his true colours)
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Seriously, why is anyone surprised at this? Where have you been these past few years?

The club has been a total shit fest for years. And that's all down to one man.

Wembley was great,  but that was despite everything, not because of it. 3 weeks later and reality seems to be crashing down aroj d the ears for some. I mean, how many more "final straws" do people need?
    THIS THIS THIS. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Welcome to the madhouse #Neil Warlock
    Warnock? Wouldn't be a bad thing!
  • Options
    "Charlton Athletic have been unable to reach an agreement with manager Lee Bowyer regarding the extension of his contract. If Lee does change his mind before his contract expires and chooses to continue his good work at Charlton he is welcome to stay."

So another ridiculous and poorly worded statement from RD, which gives the impression that LB may have left, although it doesn't actually say that.

I believe RD was spending more than 2% of his time on Charlton and the miser lost his temper.

He decided he didn't want to spend anymore time on the negotiation after Bowyer had briefed that it was 50/50 whether he would stay or go.

I still think Bowyer may stay, but less confident than I was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Do share 
    PLEASE let this be true ! 

It would make one old gal extremely happy & the possibility of the Tingle, Series 2. 
  • Options
    Jimmy stone tweeted saying comms staff so pissed off they are refusing to tweet the story 
    So Roland has put that statement up on the cafc website himself!!! What a prick !!!
  • Options
    Roland's Revenge 3

The horror movie no one wants to watch. 

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Do share 
    So has Roland done a complete about turn in the last six hours or so, I doubt that,  or has Bowyer caved in, which I doubt too. If it has been resolved in the last six hours then WTF was that statement all about?

FFS !!

Surely even an evil Belgian Rat can have a " Aaaaaaargh ! " moment when NOTHING seems to be going his way !

Picture RD, pinny on, tea towel in hand, suddenly throwing a hissy fit as well as a few cups & saucers , stamping his duct taped feet and shouting " I'll thcream and I'll thcream until I'm thick ! "

THIS is the beginning of the end, I tell ye....

He has finally cracked.

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Roland has been rattled by the article from the Standard that obviously came from Lee. This is just the lowest of the low under him. 
    What article was that ?
  • Options
    I can see and want the protests to get serious now. As I said before once Card started is we need to do something like a sit in after a game this will start to cost him not sitting on the floor by the west stand car park preventing other fans from parking their motors the only thing this twats knows or think he knows is money.  We need to look into how his other clubs have protested and remind him that fans united are a force to be reckoned with.
    I will still be attending games my ST is the only money he will get out of me. 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Do share 
    So has Roland done a complete about turn in the last six hours or so, I doubt that,  or has Bowyer caved in, which I doubt too. If it has been resolved in the last six hours then WTF was that statement all about?

FFS !!

Surely even an evil Belgian Rat can have a " Aaaaaaargh ! " moment when NOTHING seems to be going his way !

Picture RD, pinny on, tea towel in hand, suddenly throwing a hissy fit as well as a few cups & saucers , stamping his duct taped feet and shouting " I'll thcream and I'll thcream until I'm thick ! "

He has finally cracked.

Someone remembers reading the Just William books, Fanny?

Or is your real name Violet Elizabeth Bott?   :smile:

• Options
    "Charlton Athletic have been unable to reach an agreement with manager Lee Bowyer regarding the extension of his contract. If Lee does change his mind before his contract expires and chooses to continue his good work at Charlton he is welcome to stay."

So another ridiculous and poorly worded statement from RD, which gives the impression that LB may have left, although it doesn't actually say that.

I believe RD was spending more than 2% of his time on Charlton and the miser lost his temper.

He decided he didn't want to spend anymore time on the negotiation after Bowyer had briefed that it was 50/50 whether he would stay or go.

I still think Bowyer may stay, but less confident than I was.
    2% of his working day is about 9.6 minutes Lee Bowyer could even catch his Carp in that time 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don’t like being right on this believe me but this is not about money this is not about anything else than being a vindictive bstd who is paying all fans back due to his humiliation 
    Then he needs to know we will keep going until he sells up. He will never win this fight and the sooner he backs down, the better for himself
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    mascot88 said:

Well put

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Redhenry said:
    sammy391 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Do share 

FFS !!

He has finally cracked.

Someone remembers reading the Just William books, Fanny?

Or is your real name Violet Elizabeth Bott?   :smile:

I was the role model for that character in my infancy, Oggy.

Allegedly, Mum left me in my pram at the front of M & S whilst she shopped ( as you did in those safer days) so I started thcreaming & thcreaming somewhat alarmingly and everyone in the store parted like the Red Sea to let my poor mother through.

I was only 8 at the time too.... 

:-)
    Nice little story, Fanny.

I don't doubt that it's true! :smile:

• Options
    I believe they’ll strike a deal tomorrow. Main reason is that Bowyer’s absolutely loved his time as Charlton manager, and knows that it’s the perfect place for him at the moment. I reckon he’ll compromise, at least until any potential protracted takeover happens. 
    Mr Optimistic. 
  • Options
    If he goes then the pest control needs to step up and work out how to catch the rat and dispose of it 
  • Options
    Thanks for your optimism JamesSeed and would love to share it. Unfortunately, football is a business and LB - despite his loyalty - could not be blamed if he took a better offer, especially if it meant not having to deal RD again. Having said that, I hope the legend that is Lee stays on.
  • Options
    This is so depressing I'm going on YouTube to watch our day at Wembley over and over
    At least Rowland didn't f**k that up
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!