Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    There will be somebody at the club that needs their job enough to replace Bowyer and work under this despotic lunatic.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    So Roly is openly critical of Lee because Lee is asking for too much money.

And Roly hasn't sold the club because...?

Nail on the head. It's oh so true and yet so simple and straightforward.

RD is a 73 year old with a clear personality disorder.

Someone like that....ends up becoming rich?

The world we live in.
  • Options
    Ffs, still none the wiser to what the fuck is going on. 

Am I crazy or the fact that Roland is now convinced we r selling the club, why is he offering Bowyer a contract? Would that not be up to the new owners? 
  • Options
    john3 said:
    So surely now a complete boycot of all home matches would be the only straw that would break the camels back now.
      I hate the idea of this but HOW else aee we going to get this belgian wazzock out of our club. The EFL , FA or whatever you want to name dont give a monkeys so surely its time to take radical steps.
      It is quite clear that RD is in no rush at all to sell the club and seems to get his kicks out of prolonging the agony of the fans and most of the staff at our great club.
       I know it wouldnt be popular to have a full out boycot but surely thats about all we have left now.
      Im so sick and tired of this endless rubbish we HAVE to make a stand to get our club back and it seems like pounds and pence is the only way to make it happen?...
    Why would a boycott work now? How many people who were “boycotting” went to Wembley. A total boycott is a nice idea but nothing more.
  • Options
    Does anyone really believe anyone is going to buy us with the way he negotiates?  It's pretty obvious Dalman's press statement was damage limitation at Cardiff once he realised RD was a psycho.
  • Options
    I want Bowyer to stay more than anything. I was devastated after that statement.

However I think I’d lose a smidgen of respect if he goes and talks to him and signs (unless it’s takeover driven) tomorrow.

How could he after that statement??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still holding on to that little bit of hope that they talk again tomorrow and work it out. 
  • Options

“No ifs, no buts”
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    Rossman92 said:
    How the hell can anybody negotiate with Duchatelet when he is prepared to throw a hand grenade like that rambling bullshit statement in to the middle of things?

Hopefully, because he still really wants to stay at the club
  • Options
    “Fit and proper”.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Taylor is gone for sure if we don’t keep LB, or somehow sell the club and get someone who instilled the same faith in Taylor as Lee did 
  • Options
    Just heard on the radio while driving  home from work.
    After reading the OS statement when I got in , this has got to be the most deflating thing to happen to us since D*****t took over.
    Implying Bowyer is greedy is so insulting and to add insult to injury ,
    saying the one year contract is still on the table !!!
    I have never felt so angry .
    The only part of this absolute drivel I would agree with is when he says selling the club is the number one priority.
    Unfortunately while trying to destroy OUR clubs spirit.
    Roland is a very petty, small- minded individual .
    COYR !!!

• Options
    The only possible bit of hope to hang from that statement is where he said the club will be sold... as if something has been agreed. Buy what an absolute Cnut Roland is. Really hope one way or another he gets twatted in the near future
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Meeting in the morning? Not sure how someone as proud as Bowyer goes into that. Surely he won’t continue in the job now after that statement?
  • Options
    I do wonder if any potential buyer has got involved in this
    This is what I thought as soon as a meeting was announced, tomorrow’s meeting with Bow and Ratty will be interesting!

• Options
    Imagine Chris Powell face if he gets a call from RD now!! 
  • Options
    I do wonder if this is just RD's way of hurrying up the takeover - look how mad I am and what damage I can do, so hurry up and buy me out.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Meeting in the morning? Not sure how someone as proud as Bowyer goes into that. Surely he won’t continue in the job now after that statement?
    It will be a phone call - I would imagine two shits has crawled back under his Belgian stone by now.
  • Options
    Hope Bow puts one on his point... Club is becoming a joke
  • Options
    sm said:
    I do wonder if this is just RD's way of hurrying up the takeover - look how mad I am and what damage I can do, so hurry up and buy me out.

Evidently, the Rat does not think and plan that far ahead.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    If  the agent helps make the manager more money, it may result in the manager to have a more positive attitude towards players proposed by the same agent, a conflict of interest. Obviously, Lee is above such things, but it is nevertheless not a healthy situation. “

Regardless of the last sentence, this is an absolutely outrageous thing to say, can’t believe more haven’t picked up on these words.
    Is it any healthier than some geeky virgin selecting players in his wank stained pajamas?
  • Options
    Well the shit is really going to hit the fan customer now, if the prick thought he had it dogs prior today he can times it by a 100. All the work that Bow has done, pulling the club together and the prick comes out with a statement like this. There are no words, only he has proved to the football world what a total knob he is, having a manager that has got you into the play offs in the last two seasons, won promotion and unified the fans with the players, you are nothing but a disgrace.
    Corrected for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!