Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Conor Gallagher - Going to Athletico (p81)

Comments

• Conor Gallagher staying at Charlton. Just confirmed. By me. Because I'm not an idiot. 
  • Nice try.  Zzz
  • SamE7 said:
    He is going to Sansea on loan. Just confirmed 
    Where 
    It will be out soon but dont want to say where I heard it. Hope I'm wrong and happy to be ripped for it if it means we get an extra 6 months!
  • Sudden influx of tweets about this too. I hope it isn’t true 
  • Lots lots of tweets in last hour saying recall going to happen.
  • Load of bollox, why would moving Conor away from his family, to a new team benefit Chelsea when they have no need for any financial gain for one if their best young players.?! 
  • No issue being ridiculed as I have a new account. But no, it's not come from Twitter. Someone within the club, not going to name them. Believe me if you want, if you don't it doesn't affect me, but I have just had it confirmed that it's happening and I'm 100% certain it's true
  • Gallen said a few days ago, Chelse have made no indication that they want to recall and I don't see why that would suddenly have changed, this rumour has come from a twitter account which if I remember was full of crap in the summer and looking at it is full of crap now with just a load of random rubbish.

@FBL72

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2020
    Not sure what Oliver Harbord’s source is or whether he is reliable.

I’m still convinced it’s bollocks btw.
  • Let's see shall we. Not here to make stuff up just passing on what I've been told and will reiterate that I didn't merely see this info on Twitter and take it as true. Either way, I will get told I did, but it's happening
  • Just dont see the sense in recalling someone who is playing week in week out to then send him elsewhere where he might not play as much. Would be a strange decision by Chelsea unless they are concerned about him burning out
  • J BLOCK said:
    Ridiculous from Chelsea, disgraceful actually after whatBowyers done and given him so far. 
    Ridiculous and disgraceful from Chelsea for doing something that's not happened or going to happen. 
  • Player would still have to agree to the move. Let's wait and see shall we?
  • I thought Chelsea could only recall up until tomorrow, 14th Jan. someone kidnap him for 24 hrs.
  • J BLOCK said:
    Ridiculous from Chelsea, disgraceful actually after whatBowyers done and given him so far. 
    Ridiculous and disgraceful from Chelsea for doing something that's not happened or going to happen. 
    You speak with confidence, yet you have no idea what will happen, just like the rest of us. 
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    You speak with confidence, yet you have no idea what will happen, just like the rest of us. 
    The irony here is incredible.

You've just slagged Chelsea off, yet you have no idea what will happen, just like the rest of us. 
  • To be honest, I could understand a loan to a Premier League side as they might want to see how he does at that level providing they get some guarantees of him playing games. But Swansea seems ridiculous.
  • I thought Chelsea could only recall up until tomorrow, 14th Jan. someone kidnap him for 24 hrs.
    Nah that was West Ham with Cullen
  • Chelsea FC correspondent for http://Football.London. Views are my own. #cfc #chelsea

Is what it says if you go on his bio 
  • edited January 2020
    J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:

You've just slagged Chelsea off, yet you have no idea what will happen, just like the rest of us. 
    It’s only disgraceful if they call him back, I thought that was obvious .... you’re the one who stated it wasn’t going to happen 
  • J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:

Obviously it’s only disgraceful if they call him back, I thought that was obvious .... you’re the one who stated it wasn’t going to happen 
    Maybe I am reading it wrong, but what about 'Ridiculous from Chelsea, disgraceful actually after whatBowyers done and given him so far.' implies that you are only saying that in the hypothetical scenario that Chelsea are going to call back Gallagher?

Which by the way, let me state again, is not going to happen. 
  • The more you think about it, the more ridiculous it is. I wouldn't worry.
  • J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:

Obviously it’s only disgraceful if they call him back, I thought that was obvious .... you’re the one who stated it wasn’t going to happen 
    Maybe I am reading it wrong, but what about 'Ridiculous from Chelsea, disgraceful actually after whatBowyers done and given him so far.' implies that you are only saying that in the hypothetical scenario that Chelsea are going to call back Gallagher?

Which by the way, let me state again, is not going to happen. 
    Which you don’t actually know ....
  • Calm down chaps, we all know this would be shite if it happens, whether past, present or future tense.
  • Worried this has substance.